Chino Braxton

DK23
4/20/2021 12:01pm
Trickamoto wrote:
all good until one of them steals your bike ya dummy! before you call me racist...which is the easy rebuttal, i'm a bubba, tiger, mj, barkley...
all good until one of them steals your bike ya dummy! before you call me racist...which is the easy rebuttal, i'm a bubba, tiger, mj, barkley, and micheal jackson worshiper so save it.
Should've stopped at Barkley. 😉
B Lenny
4/20/2021 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2021 2:26pm
Trickamoto wrote:
all good until one of them steals your bike ya dummy! before you call me racist...which is the easy rebuttal, i'm a bubba, tiger, mj, barkley...
all good until one of them steals your bike ya dummy! before you call me racist...which is the easy rebuttal, i'm a bubba, tiger, mj, barkley, and micheal jackson worshiper so save it.
DK23 wrote:
How come?...He was no different than Elvis...Dry
philG
4/20/2021 1:49pm
If he wants to make it a sport, i'd pay to watch them , maybe on a mile oval, during a Modifieds race.. now that would be worth watching

The Shop

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
4/20/2021 2:07pm
Trickamoto wrote:
DK23 wrote:
B Lenny wrote:
How come?...He was no different than Elvis...Dry
Put down the Jesus Juice, bro
B Lenny
4/20/2021 2:30pm
GrapeApe wrote:
And pick up a book Bro...
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
4/20/2021 2:34pm
GrapeApe wrote:
B Lenny wrote:
I have a doctorate, and even with that level of education I have no idea what "pick up a book bro" means in this context. There are some pretty legitimate arguments you could make in all of these threads, but instead you just troll with brief responses that make no sense. It's like you want to make a point but just don't know how. I hope you figure it out.
TeamGreen
4/20/2021 2:42pm
GrapeApe wrote:
B Lenny wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
I have a doctorate, and even with that level of education I have no idea what "pick up a book bro" means in this context. There...
I have a doctorate, and even with that level of education I have no idea what "pick up a book bro" means in this context. There are some pretty legitimate arguments you could make in all of these threads, but instead you just troll with brief responses that make no sense. It's like you want to make a point but just don't know how. I hope you figure it out.
Grinning

APLMAN99
4/20/2021 3:06pm
Moto213 wrote:
What is the percentage of these dirt bikes ridden on the street, are purchased legally, or from a dealership? My guess is a very low %...
What is the percentage of these dirt bikes ridden on the street, are purchased legally, or from a dealership? My guess is a very low %. Just my opinion though.
Trickamoto wrote:
who could give this a thumbs down? they're 99% fucking stolen....jesus.
And 87% of statistics like that are made up on the spot......
TeamGreen
4/20/2021 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2021 3:30pm
Moto213 wrote:
What is the percentage of these dirt bikes ridden on the street, are purchased legally, or from a dealership? My guess is a very low %...
What is the percentage of these dirt bikes ridden on the street, are purchased legally, or from a dealership? My guess is a very low %. Just my opinion though.
Trickamoto wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Are we saying that far too many of the bikes "recovered" from these urban-wheelie-groups ARE NOT STOLEN...?

That's what I find interesting. There's a narraative, here-in, that's going waaaaaay out of it's way to avoid that little problem.

People can take up whatever side of this so-called issue that they want. Hell, I'd be stoked to see a "league" that gets a lot of this insanity off of the street. But, I'm not gonna dress a pig and put lip-stick on it.

I'm jus' sayin'...
APLMAN99
4/20/2021 3:36pm
Trickamoto wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Are we saying that far too many of the bikes "recovered" from these urban-wheelie-groups [b]ARE NOT STOLEN[/b]...? That's what I find interesting. There's a narraative, here-in...
Are we saying that far too many of the bikes "recovered" from these urban-wheelie-groups ARE NOT STOLEN...?

That's what I find interesting. There's a narraative, here-in, that's going waaaaaay out of it's way to avoid that little problem.

People can take up whatever side of this so-called issue that they want. Hell, I'd be stoked to see a "league" that gets a lot of this insanity off of the street. But, I'm not gonna dress a pig and put lip-stick on it.

I'm jus' sayin'...
I don't know what the numbers actually are, but I doubt that too many in here do either. But the assumption seems to be that if SOME are stolen, then they ALL are stolen. It's a familiar approach that our society takes on many things........

For the record, I HATE to see the riders on dirt bikes clogging the streets, riding illegally, etc. But I also hate to see licensed riders on 'legal' bikes treating the public roads as their race or stunt courses also.

I've seen plenty of videos over the years of factory level guys riding a competition MX bike on the street and most people thought that it was awesome. We see people that we may know who post their GoPro style videos of themselves at triple the speed limit on busy public roads and think it's just fantastic.

What's the dividing line on the riding portion?

If a bike is stolen, then I think that we are all in agreement that the thief should face criminal charges, so just be clear that I am not advocating for possession of stolen property in any way, shape, or manner.

But the riding portion and disrupting traffic seems to be very subjective depending on who is doing it, don't you think?
gerg
4/20/2021 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2021 4:24pm
I think Feld are onto something.
If promoting illegal riding endangering yourself and others around you with zero regard for anything but yourself will put more bums in seats, then maybe MotoGP could have a segment promoting Max Wrist....oh wait that would never happen.
B Lenny
4/20/2021 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2021 4:59pm
GrapeApe wrote:
I have a doctorate, and even with that level of education I have no idea what "pick up a book bro" means in this context. There...
Oh I've figured it out..Now it's your turn.. a Doctorate ain't shit..You gotta have common sense to go with it...Step up your game Brah...I was sayin' MJ was no different than Elvis..Wink
B Lenny
4/20/2021 4:57pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I don't know what the numbers actually are, but I doubt that too many in here do either. But the assumption seems to be that if...
I don't know what the numbers actually are, but I doubt that too many in here do either. But the assumption seems to be that if SOME are stolen, then they ALL are stolen. It's a familiar approach that our society takes on many things........

For the record, I HATE to see the riders on dirt bikes clogging the streets, riding illegally, etc. But I also hate to see licensed riders on 'legal' bikes treating the public roads as their race or stunt courses also.

I've seen plenty of videos over the years of factory level guys riding a competition MX bike on the street and most people thought that it was awesome. We see people that we may know who post their GoPro style videos of themselves at triple the speed limit on busy public roads and think it's just fantastic.

If a bike is stolen, then I think that we are all in agreement that the thief should face criminal charges, so just be clear that I am not advocating for possession of stolen property in any way, shape, or manner.

But the riding portion and disrupting traffic seems to be very subjective depending on who is doing it, don't you think?
Yes..
TeamGreen
4/20/2021 4:58pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Are we saying that far too many of the bikes "recovered" from these urban-wheelie-groups [b]ARE NOT STOLEN[/b]...? That's what I find interesting. There's a narraative, here-in...

I'm jus' sayin'...
APLMAN99 wrote:
I don't know what the numbers actually are, but I doubt that too many in here do either. But the assumption seems to be that if...

I’m not happy about ANY of the stupidity I see on the streets. Hell, I put a loud-ass Harley with a f’ing stereo (?!) in this category, too.

I’ve had to pull off the freeway, namely the 15, due to not wanting to deal with the wannabe-stunters and Busa-Kooks taking up the entire freeway with their traffic stoping antics. F that.

None of that is what I relate to as a simple man that just likes to ride his bike.

The community I live in puts the hurt on loud ass cars, bike and trucks. From Johnny Coal-Burner and his Straight Stacks to The Classic Loud Harley Catalog Special(as correctly portrayed on Southpark)...they ALL get pulled over and written up.
It’s AWESOME.

I go to races and I expect a pretty damn hi level of noise. From SCORE to SX to Outlaws to Indy Car. Hell, the absolutely LOUDEST thing I’ve survived these last few years is the unbelievably LOUD F-35. That thing ain’t right. It’s just to damn loud. The enemy may not see it coming; but, they’re certainly gonna hear it leaving! Grinning

Post a reply to: Chino Braxton

The Latest