Chinese 125 MX bike

RandyS
9/11/2019 12:19pm
I remember logging onto a message board in the early 70s and people were talking about the junk the Japanese were making. I could elaborate more more I need to go work on my 2019 Maico.
Lucifa.
9/11/2019 12:25pm
I see racism running strong at VitalMX again.
9/11/2019 12:45pm
I was never on Alibaba before, but damn check this out. This has to be the ultimate dirtbike. Super moto rear tire, knobby up front, electric but with real engine cover?! Now thats a true dual purpose machine, even has a luggage rack. Im sold.
BroFoSho
9/11/2019 12:46pm
I guess the phrase "copyright infrigment" doesn't translate terribly well into Mandarin....

The Shop

just James
9/11/2019 12:47pm
Lucifa. wrote:

Has nothing to do with race. If it was the British, or Swiss that were stealing intellectual property, people would still be calling them thieves.
Lucifa.
9/11/2019 12:57pm
Lucifa. wrote:
just James wrote:

Has nothing to do with race. If it was the British, or Swiss that were stealing intellectual property, people would still be calling them thieves.
Scroll page one and take your pick.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
9/11/2019 12:58pm
It would be great to have a productive conversation about something on here without internet tough guys and bigotry. The bike looks good. I'm sure if...
It would be great to have a productive conversation about something on here without internet tough guys and bigotry.

The bike looks good. I'm sure if Husky or anyone else thought their intellectual properties were being infringed upon, they would pursue legal action. I mean, if you want to talk reasonably.
China does not recognize international copyright laws. Therefore, any suits brought forward by a foreign (Austrian or Japanese, for instance) entity would simply be ignored. Honda has been trying to reign in Chinese infringement for years to no avail.
9/11/2019 1:08pm
It would be great to have a productive conversation about something on here without internet tough guys and bigotry. The bike looks good. I'm sure if...
It would be great to have a productive conversation about something on here without internet tough guys and bigotry.

The bike looks good. I'm sure if Husky or anyone else thought their intellectual properties were being infringed upon, they would pursue legal action. I mean, if you want to talk reasonably.
Falcon wrote:
China does not recognize international copyright laws. Therefore, any suits brought forward by a foreign (Austrian or Japanese, for instance) entity would simply be ignored. Honda...
China does not recognize international copyright laws. Therefore, any suits brought forward by a foreign (Austrian or Japanese, for instance) entity would simply be ignored. Honda has been trying to reign in Chinese infringement for years to no avail.
I appreciate the information, but how does that affect anyone? Every dirt bike on the market looks very similar. Always has. No one is being forced to buy anything, one way or the other. Regardless of the commodity. Not everyone can or wants to spend 9 or 10 grand on a motorcycle. To get on here and spew hate and criticism on others (not necessarily you) makes people sound stupid. Seems to be a lot of these threads lately. If someone doesn't want to buy items from China, don't do it. It's fairly simple.
Rooster
9/11/2019 1:25pm
The majority of parts on the original versions of these bikes were made in China anyhow.
9/11/2019 1:55pm
People hated the Japanese bikes in the early 70s same as in this thread with the Chinese.

If this brand had a usable and reliable parts supply chain, I'd do it.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
9/11/2019 1:56pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
thieving communist motherfuckers trying to undermine everything that you stand for.....and it's our own fault for crawling into bed with them..
Where is your smartphone made?
South Korea.
Shawn142
9/11/2019 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2019 2:02pm
I've been told for years by the 2-stroke mafia on Vital this is exactly what the moto industry needs, an entry level affordable 125cc big bike. Did you think the Japanese were going to break down and do it? All the talk about copyright infringement because it vaguely looks like another bike and shares a 125cc motor that has basically been the same among the Japanese manufacturers for 20+ years is rich.
RCMXracing
9/11/2019 2:24pm
C’mon @Ping. Chinese takeout part II.
The Chinese pitbikes are much better than they used to be according to several buds who race them. So maybe the bike in the OP is decent? Need a long haul test. Vitards want a low cost 125 to “save the sport” right?
kijen
9/11/2019 2:39pm
WTF over? Those f*king chinese are some thieving bastards.
Edit: Quoted post was edited.
Sorry if I used a politically incorrect common slang, but stealing intellectual property is NOT OK. Not to go political, but sometimes tariff's are deserved. That...
Sorry if I used a politically incorrect common slang, but stealing intellectual property is NOT OK. Not to go political, but sometimes tariff's are deserved. That bike is a straight up exact copy of another companies design and R&D dollars.
You probably wont be suprised it is not limited to consumer goods, they are stealing or buying our defesnse technology, so we pay all the upfront RD, they steal the tech data and beat us in defense capability. Its our own fault, as of right now our citizens seem to believe to be patriotic or nationalist is considered to be a fascist. I would say most of the population have never been without food or shelter. Wait till they start copying apple products, then we will get mad...lol
bultokid
9/11/2019 2:41pm
Support those that support the sport
9/11/2019 2:45pm
It's funny that Harbor Freight can't keep the predator motors on the shelf, thanks to go cart racing.
overjumped
9/11/2019 2:56pm
I know this above motorcycle company very well. I worked with them for many years.   Please check out my motorcycle company www.DMFmoto.com I put this project together of building and selling a new 85cc 2 stroke Motocross bike. The base model sells retail for $2,999. I have a Big wheel 105cc bike, 85cc and 105cc Cross Country Enduro models. I have some testing done for 85cc Super Moto. Also I prototypes of 2 stroke 50cc and 60cc bikes..This project has become too much for me to handle. I'm looking to sell everything. If you guys know anyone who would be interested in continuing this dream of building a new motocross brand please let me know.  I have about 50-60 motorcycles in inventory and many parts for them, plus my knowledge and introductions to all the key industry people that I have been using for years to get production to where where its at right now.  Please contact me if your interested or know someone that's serious about owning this little motorcycle company

Dropbear
9/11/2019 3:24pm
Why does it matter so much for motocross bikes where they are made, but high end mountain bikes etc. no one gives a shit? PRC?
GODZILLA
9/11/2019 3:40pm
overjumped wrote:
I know this above motorcycle company very well. I worked with them for many years.   Please check out my motorcycle company www.DMFmoto.com I put this project together...
I know this above motorcycle company very well. I worked with them for many years.   Please check out my motorcycle company www.DMFmoto.com I put this project together of building and selling a new 85cc 2 stroke Motocross bike. The base model sells retail for $2,999. I have a Big wheel 105cc bike, 85cc and 105cc Cross Country Enduro models. I have some testing done for 85cc Super Moto. Also I prototypes of 2 stroke 50cc and 60cc bikes..This project has become too much for me to handle. I'm looking to sell everything. If you guys know anyone who would be interested in continuing this dream of building a new motocross brand please let me know.  I have about 50-60 motorcycles in inventory and many parts for them, plus my knowledge and introductions to all the key industry people that I have been using for years to get production to where where its at right now.  Please contact me if your interested or know someone that's serious about owning this little motorcycle company

Nice KTMs, man.
GODZILLA
9/11/2019 3:43pm
Shawn142 wrote:
I've been told for years by the 2-stroke mafia on Vital this is exactly what the moto industry needs, an entry level affordable 125cc big bike...
I've been told for years by the 2-stroke mafia on Vital this is exactly what the moto industry needs, an entry level affordable 125cc big bike. Did you think the Japanese were going to break down and do it? All the talk about copyright infringement because it vaguely looks like another bike and shares a 125cc motor that has basically been the same among the Japanese manufacturers for 20+ years is rich.
I have a big copyright problem with your post, since I wrote the exact same thing on the previous page.
Laughing
9/11/2019 3:54pm
A case of history repeating its self again, I remember old-timers saying the same about Jap Crap, lightweight cheap bikes that would never catch on, that's until they started winning TT races & just about every other motorcycle race in the world since.

I bet you they ( those slant eyed little yellow people ) will soon build a winning bike & pay for a top rider to win on one.
Hang on I remember them saying that too about those clever japs !
Dropbear
9/11/2019 4:19pm
How big is the local market in China? The riders might not be at a high level skill and speed wise, but sheer population would suggest an exponential rise in numbers in the near future.
For example, the average Chinese drinks fuck all beer, but China is the biggest brewer of beer in the world. Weird analogy I know, but population is the key.
9/11/2019 4:32pm
They make these bikes for western sales motorcycling isn't that huge in China. Many major cities have banned them. Scooters motorcycle are seen as the cheap poor man transportation.

There's video of guy's trying to avoid authorities in the cities they are banned in. Where they literally try to rip them forcefully off of them. Some of the more rural areas you will see them.

There are technically no real legal places to go ride them. China is all about image that's why there's so much knock off products. Even the Chinese cars that look like a import model. The dealers will offer to put vw emblems on them so you can save face and pose that image. That image of being successful.
Dropbear
9/11/2019 4:35pm
They make these bikes for western sales motorcycling isn't that huge in China. Many major cities have banned them. Scooters motorcycle are seen as the cheap...
They make these bikes for western sales motorcycling isn't that huge in China. Many major cities have banned them. Scooters motorcycle are seen as the cheap poor man transportation.

There's video of guy's trying to avoid authorities in the cities they are banned in. Where they literally try to rip them forcefully off of them. Some of the more rural areas you will see them.

There are technically no real legal places to go ride them. China is all about image that's why there's so much knock off products. Even the Chinese cars that look like a import model. The dealers will offer to put vw emblems on them so you can save face and pose that image. That image of being successful.
Yeah, I do see that. It’s like the gold chains and watches of the 70’s in the west.
overjumped
9/11/2019 4:50pm
Below are some photos of my prototype 50cc 2 stroke motocross race bikes. Many parts were created and designed in Naples, Florida ( fuel tank, Air Box, Frame Swing Arm, water pump....) The production of parts needed to produce this whole bike are from countries around the world, including many parts from USA.

overjumped
9/11/2019 5:14pm

above pic is a 50cc motocross bike designed for 7-8 AMA class. I also have a 4-6 sized race bike. CNC programs, Molds, Tooling and Welding Jigs ready to be produce YOUR very own (made in what ever country you desire) race bikes.... anyone want to get involved or take over it let me know.
bf884
9/11/2019 5:42pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2019 5:43pm
overjumped wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/11/372572/s1200_IMG_66045_50CC_DMF.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/11/372571/s1200_IMG_1318_50CC_DMF.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/11/372573/s1200_IMG_1399_DMF_50CC.jpg[/img] above pic is a 50cc motocross bike designed for 7-8 AMA class. I also have a 4-6 sized race bike. CNC programs, Molds...

above pic is a 50cc motocross bike designed for 7-8 AMA class. I also have a 4-6 sized race bike. CNC programs, Molds, Tooling and Welding Jigs ready to be produce YOUR very own (made in what ever country you desire) race bikes.... anyone want to get involved or take over it let me know.
I was wondering what happened to ya’ll. Checked 50ccmx every now and then for updates but I guess it didn’t work out. I would have bought a couple of the 50s. I might still be interested if they are for sale
thatswhathappens
Fantasy
2128th
9/11/2019 5:56pm
WTF over? Those f*king chinese are some thieving bastards.
Edit: Quoted post was edited.
Sorry if I used a politically incorrect common slang, but stealing intellectual property is NOT OK. Not to go political, but sometimes tariff's are deserved. That...
Sorry if I used a politically incorrect common slang, but stealing intellectual property is NOT OK. Not to go political, but sometimes tariff's are deserved. That bike is a straight up exact copy of another companies design and R&D dollars.
I agree with your point, 100%. It’s a blatant Husky ripoff, at least when it comes to looks. Just thought your choice of words and self-censorship was a little inconsistent, lol.
Red Crawford
9/11/2019 6:45pm
Random missing window from the 7th floor of the factory.... I see no cause for quality-control concern here.

Post a reply to: Chinese 125 MX bike

The Latest