Chest protectors for women.

CR92
Recently my wife is getting more, and more into moto with me. With this, I want to keep her safe as possible, and am currently trying to find her a good chest protector.

The problem we're running into is, all of the chest protectors seem to be made for women with A-cups.

Does anyone have any suggestions on chest protectors meant for more "busty" women?

For reference, my wife is a 34DD, with a 29" waist. The last chest protector she tried on was the female fox chest protector.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks ahead of time!

Cody
|
4/4/2021 8:56am
"34DD with a 29" waist" God bless you sir. LoL that's an issue I've never thought about as far as women's protective gear goes.
cmotodad
4/4/2021 9:23am
Sounds to me like you need 2 softballs and a heat gun to solve that problem. haha
CR92
4/4/2021 9:49am
cmotodad wrote:
Sounds to me like you need 2 softballs and a heat gun to solve that problem. haha
Real question, could this work? Or would this cause structural issues?

The Shop

CR92
4/4/2021 9:54am
Chris_buehler, it's definitely a nice problem to have, that's for sure.

Mudpup545, luck doesn't even begin to describe it. She's gorgeous, loves dirtbikes, and she's my best friend. No way it could get any better.
CR92
4/4/2021 9:57am
Acerbis
Is that the fusion 2? I can't find much about acerbis chest protectors for women.
cmotodad
4/4/2021 10:25am
I've used a heart gun to mold gas tanks on some AF 500's. No issues with structural problems on those. I would probably experiment on an old or cheap one. I'm always the one to think outside of the box.
CR92
4/4/2021 7:19pm
cmotodad wrote:
I've used a heart gun to mold gas tanks on some AF 500's. No issues with structural problems on those. I would probably experiment on an...
I've used a heart gun to mold gas tanks on some AF 500's. No issues with structural problems on those. I would probably experiment on an old or cheap one. I'm always the one to think outside of the box.
I'll have to give that a try. Probably buy a used one, or something.

Anyone else know of any other chest protectors? My wife can't be the only busty woman who rides a dirtbike.
kwebster447
4/4/2021 9:09pm
Maybe RXR? They are flexible since they made of air bags…
number six
4/5/2021 5:45am
In order to be able to provide relevant advice , were going to need photos illustrating the, uh, 'problem'
Lots of them ... from varying angles.
mxtech1
4/5/2021 8:29am
number six wrote:
In order to be able to provide relevant advice , were going to need photos illustrating the, uh, 'problem'
Real classy guy.

The topic points out a notable issue that a critical piece of safety equipment doesn't anatomically fit some female riders and you post some sexist BS like that.
JBlain619
4/5/2021 8:38am
cmotodad wrote:
I've used a heart gun to mold gas tanks on some AF 500's. No issues with structural problems on those. I would probably experiment on an...
CR92 wrote:
I'll have to give that a try. Probably buy a used one, or something. Anyone else know of any other chest protectors? My wife can't be...
I'll have to give that a try. Probably buy a used one, or something.

Anyone else know of any other chest protectors? My wife can't be the only busty woman who rides a dirtbike.
Leatt
4/5/2021 8:52am Edited Date/Time 4/5/2021 8:53am
CR92 wrote:
Recently my wife is getting more, and more into moto with me. With this, I want to keep her safe as possible, and am currently trying...
Recently my wife is getting more, and more into moto with me. With this, I want to keep her safe as possible, and am currently trying to find her a good chest protector.

The problem we're running into is, all of the chest protectors seem to be made for women with A-cups.

Does anyone have any suggestions on chest protectors meant for more "busty" women?

For reference, my wife is a 34DD, with a 29" waist. The last chest protector she tried on was the female fox chest protector.

Cody
Leatt offers the 4.5 Jacki chest protector that is contoured for the female form. We can confirm that a female rider with similar measurements (36DD/E) wears this item and it offers a great fit!

https://www.leatt.com/us/shop/mtb/protection/body-armour/chest-protecto…

4/5/2021 11:33am
number six wrote:
This is partly why so few women participate on vital, and fewer are actually riding at least in my area (southeast).

Fathers and spouses don't want their daughters and partners on here cuz of classless jokes like you just made. Take that shit to 4chan it doesn't belong here.
CR92
4/5/2021 7:43pm
CR92 wrote:
Recently my wife is getting more, and more into moto with me. With this, I want to keep her safe as possible, and am currently trying...

Cody
Leatt wrote:
Leatt offers the 4.5 Jacki chest protector that is contoured for the female form. We can confirm that a female rider with similar measurements (36DD/E) wears...
Leatt offers the 4.5 Jacki chest protector that is contoured for the female form. We can confirm that a female rider with similar measurements (36DD/E) wears this item and it offers a great fit!

https://www.leatt.com/us/shop/mtb/protection/body-armour/chest-protecto…

I noticed that this chest protector is for mtb. Does it make any difference on a product like this? Let me know and thank you!
CR92
4/5/2021 7:50pm
I have C cup and started wearing a Fox Raceframe chest protector in size L/XL. It's flexible so I don't feel like I'm wearing a trash...
I have C cup and started wearing a Fox Raceframe chest protector in size L/XL. It's flexible so I don't feel like I'm wearing a trash can lid over my boobs.

Similar thread from last year same topic https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Ladies-chest-protectors,…

Thanks for the link!
As for the fox chest protector, This was an idea I had, but am worried about the overall size. My wife had a race frame when she was younger but it squished her chest and felt loose in other places. Where do the sizes differ as they go up? Does the waist even matter?
Appreciate the advice, especially from a woman, who I can only assume has faced this issue.
4/6/2021 4:23am
I'm tall and slender and had to get the L/XL in the raceframe. I tried wearing one of those hard plastic protectors and had a bad time.. it was a man's size so there you go.

Unfortunately I can't comment on the others in this thread they were all getting pricey for the amount of riding I do these days.
CR92
5/1/2021 5:18am
I'm tall and slender and had to get the L/XL in the raceframe. I tried wearing one of those hard plastic protectors and had a bad...
I'm tall and slender and had to get the L/XL in the raceframe. I tried wearing one of those hard plastic protectors and had a bad time.. it was a man's size so there you go.

Unfortunately I can't comment on the others in this thread they were all getting pricey for the amount of riding I do these days.
Sorry to resurrect this, but if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? And are you able to wear the chest protector under your jersey?
I've appreciated all the help!
5/1/2021 5:56am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2021 5:57am
I'm tall and slender and had to get the L/XL in the raceframe. I tried wearing one of those hard plastic protectors and had a bad...

CR92 wrote:
Sorry to resurrect this, but if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? And are you able to wear the chest protector under your...
Sorry to resurrect this, but if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? And are you able to wear the chest protector under your jersey?
I've appreciated all the help!
I'm 6'2" and a c cup. I wear it under my jerseys.
O&GDriller
5/6/2021 7:33am
Umm, I must be missing something here. Women don't need aftermarket chest protectors as they come equipped with them from the factory as standard OEM parts.

Post a reply to: Chest protectors for women.

The Latest