Checkout my Unadilla National Photos

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2018 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 5:58 PM

I loaded up a bunch of Unadilla photos into my photo gallery http://www.pbase.com/thomasef
 
Here are a few larger photos too, I'll add more later. Enjoy.
If they don't open full size (1600x1067) when you click on them right click the link under each photo and choose "open in a new tab or window"  

Ken Roczen was the king of the whips at Unadilla
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974273.cWbBiXR2.094_AL4I5463-web.jpg

Michael Mosiman
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974271.8FVzvkHL.030_A15F7801-web.jpg

Marvin Musquin
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974270.Yh7S6COF.025_AL4I5936-web.jpg

Dylan Ferrandis
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974269.0OVUCvZp.024_AL4I6578-web.jpg
 
Phil Nicoletti
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974272.ceNoZ5mr.054_AL4I6281-web.jpg

Eli Tomac
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974268.W2cbjsGD.001_A15F7721-web.jpg

Kailub Russell
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974274.sQmnBlVG.557_AL4I6302-web.jpg

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

8/15/2018 9:41 PM

Nice job! Kenny was awesome on the SkyShot!

|

8/16/2018 4:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 4:40 AM

ruskymx wrote:

Nice job! Kenny was awesome on the SkyShot!

Thanks Jeff, every year lately it seems the guys are doing less whips there,a few years ago is was non-stop
whips,it was like shooting fish in a barrel. lol

Here is another shot of Ken is that you in the stands?You do have a habit of doing that. lol

And here a few more larger photos,as with the above photos if they don't open full size (1600x1067) when you click on them right click the link under each photo and choose "open in a new tab or window"


Another Kenny whip.
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974550.To1ht7he.094_AL4I5462web.jpg

The track was awesome on Friday, it’s too bad the weather was bad Saturday.
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974442.RndjDqcv.000_AL4I5323-web.jpg

Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974444.AMm28MVT.000_AL4I6662-web.jpg

450 Moto 2 Start
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974443.nH0nf6A7.000_AL4I6269-web.jpg

250 Moto 2 Start
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974440.pUUtqRDO.000_A15F8009-web.jpg

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

8/16/2018 6:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 6:13 AM

I miss it when they dont throw a few down . Sx used to be a whip show in practice. K roc is awesome

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

8/16/2018 7:13 AM

Motoxtombo wrote:

Thanks Jeff, every year lately it seems the guys are doing less whips there,a few years ago is was non-stop
whips,it was like shooting fish in a barrel. lol

Here is another shot of Ken is that you in the stands?You do have a habit of doing that. lol

And here a few more larger photos,as with the above photos if they don't open full size (1600x1067) when you click on them right click the link under each photo and choose "open in a new tab or window"


Another Kenny whip.
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974550.To1ht7he.094_AL4I5462web.jpg

The track was awesome on Friday, it’s too bad the weather was bad Saturday.
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974442.RndjDqcv.000_AL4I5323-web.jpg

Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974444.AMm28MVT.000_AL4I6662-web.jpg

450 Moto 2 Start
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974443.nH0nf6A7.000_AL4I6269-web.jpg

250 Moto 2 Start
Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167974440.pUUtqRDO.000_A15F8009-web.jpg

Yes white shirt, blue hat lol

Here's my angle

Photo

|

8/16/2018 7:17 AM

Nice shots!!! The second pic looks like Mosiman, not Mitchell.

|

8/16/2018 9:31 AM

Nice shots. smile

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

8/16/2018 10:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 6:03 PM

JBlain619 wrote:

Nice shots!!! The second pic looks like Mosiman, not Mitchell.

Thanks , I corrected the caption,those two look a lot alike,I was comparing goggles but I guess they both had the same color on in that moto. And I just noticed Michael has on hand guards and Mitchell doesn't ,oh well,I'm sure I messed up some other numbers with all the mud covered bikes.

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

8/16/2018 10:14 AM

ruskymx wrote:

Yes white shirt, blue hat lol

Here's my angle

Photo

Nice shot Jeff,I'm the middle one with a blue vest on in your photo,Garth is to the left and Jeff Miller is on the right.

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

8/16/2018 10:26 AM

Awesome photos as always!

|

8/16/2018 5:49 PM

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

8/16/2018 7:26 PM

Awesome shots Tom!! Thanks for sharing!!

|

8/17/2018 7:25 PM

Thanks Oilman, I'm usually late getting my photos online but I hope they were worth the wait.
I hope the photographers at Budds tomorrow have better shooting conditions than Unadilla,I wish I could make it there.

Here are a few more larger photos.

Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167986335.YTYOvnu2.001_AL4I5795-web.jpg

Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167986336.RGmLeu9Q.017_AL4I5702-web.jpg

Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167986337.nNmAU486.025_AL4I5397-web.jpg

Photo
https://a4.pbase.com/o10/97/326897/1/167986338.i7LpARwu.060_AL4I5392-web.jpg

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef