Check out the sexy contours of...

Create New Tag

8/11/2017 6:12 PM

Unadilla.

The 360 pano photos give you a view that you've never experienced before. Unless maybe you're a hawk...or an eagle. smile

Click the photo to jump to our FB page. (You can like it while you're there.) Then click the double-ended arrow in the top right to expand to full screen on a laptop or desktop. Then click and drag around to check the place out.

|

8/11/2017 6:47 PM

Click bait whistling

|

8/11/2017 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2017 7:04 PM

wsc96 wrote:

Click bait whistling

thats pretty cool.

would be amazing if that was something other than image stitching. cause now I'm wondering why the hell there aren't drone shots as part of the broadcast, kind of like Spider-Cam, just completely free from.

from now on I'm going to be wishing there were drones filming motocross. imagine a drone flying right with the pack into the first turn, or down rhythm sections, or whatever. sounds awesome! really seems like somthing we should have, or consider at least.

|

8/11/2017 7:23 PM

wsc96 wrote:

Click bait whistling

Katoomey wrote:

thats pretty cool.

would be amazing if that was something other than image stitching. cause now I'm wondering why the hell there aren't drone shots as part of the broadcast, kind of like Spider-Cam, just completely free from.

from now on I'm going to be wishing there were drones filming motocross. imagine a drone flying right with the pack into the first turn, or down rhythm sections, or whatever. sounds awesome! really seems like somthing we should have, or consider at least.

Only thing keeping that from happening is probably batteries, I think. 25 minutes sounds like a current max for most I've heard from some friends who are really into those things.

|

8/11/2017 7:39 PM

Sweet shot! Will you do some like that during the race?

|

8/11/2017 8:07 PM

Love the birds eye view, always heard how steep the drop is (forgot name) and this view nails it. Is anyone allowed to go to the bottom and take vid's or photo's....? whistling

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/12/2017 12:01 AM

People are going to ride motorcycles there tomorrow

|

8/12/2017 2:25 AM

JRT812 wrote:

Sweet shot! Will you do some like that during the race?

For me, Friday is Flyday. Saturday I keep it on the ground. smile

|

8/12/2017 2:26 AM

ledger wrote:

Love the birds eye view, always heard how steep the drop is (forgot name) and this view nails it. Is anyone allowed to go to the bottom and take vid's or photo's....? whistling

Screw U.

I've gone down there before, but it's really hard to show how steep it actually is.

|

8/12/2017 2:30 AM

That is very cool, thanks for posting!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/



8/12/2017 2:42 AM

GuyB wrote:

Screw U.

I've gone down there before, but it's really hard to show how steep it actually is.

Just came in to say the same thing. Thanks for the work on putting all that together.

|

8/12/2017 6:59 AM

Very nice, Gibby. Thank you.

|

8/12/2017 7:16 AM

bad ass GuyB!!

|

8/12/2017 7:45 AM

wsc96 wrote:

Click bait whistling

Whatever....your comment makes me think you were actually expecting porn? That was really cool and now I know what the 360 camera does....and I have a better appreciation and new perspective of the 'Dilla layout

|

8/12/2017 1:45 PM

ledger wrote:

Love the birds eye view, always heard how steep the drop is (forgot name) and this view nails it. Is anyone allowed to go to the bottom and take vid's or photo's....? whistling

GuyB wrote:

Screw U.

I've gone down there before, but it's really hard to show how steep it actually is.

I got offended for a minute. laughing laughing

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/12/2017 1:58 PM

Cool stuff GuyB! Never been to Unadilla, but that pano's as close as I've been! Any chance you can do these after the moto's too? Or does it take too long?

|