“Check out my boat”

yak651
Fantasy
214th
What’s the back story on this drop? Paul was pushing it but still laughed every time it dropped this week...
|
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
4/22/2021 3:57pm
Matisevich (SP) I believe. . .

Not so much worried about testing, but more about his new boat. LOL

maybe some other guys can help out with details, I'm sure it's in the Pulp MX kingdom archives.

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/22/2021 4:04pm
He said he was sick I think and said he couldn't practice but really he just got a bitchin boat and they found out. Something like that.
4/22/2021 4:26pm
The podcast with dbo, chicken and lechien is all time.. definitely one of my favourites.. worth a listen!!
Spooner
4/22/2021 4:33pm
Easily my favorite drop!

The Shop

4/22/2021 4:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2021 4:46pm
All these years I’ve avoided pulp because people on vital just constantly slam matthes.

Realized that was dumb. I fuckin love the show! Those guys are hilarious. And the content from the riders is genuine. I love it. Wish I listened longer so I could get these little cuts. They’re funny.

The Ryder d one just makes me cackle every time. It’s great.
4/22/2021 6:27pm
All these years I’ve avoided pulp because people on vital just constantly slam matthes. Realized that was dumb. I fuckin love the show! Those guys are...
All these years I’ve avoided pulp because people on vital just constantly slam matthes.

Realized that was dumb. I fuckin love the show! Those guys are hilarious. And the content from the riders is genuine. I love it. Wish I listened longer so I could get these little cuts. They’re funny.

Dig through the archives, there is some absolute gold in there..
Strongly recommend;
Lazer gate
Both GL appearances
RV and Weiner
Show 400
Chicken and DBO
Chris betts is funny too

Just off the top of my head these were some of the best!
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
4/22/2021 7:16pm
The drop is from Chicken telling a story about a day at the Kawi track when Dogger “forgot” his boots so he could go get his new boat instead of test. Dogger leaves early and the rest of the guys are still at the Kawi track when Dogger rolls past towing his new boat. “Check out my boat...” It’s a classic and hilarious story.
Rickyisms
4/22/2021 8:10pm
All these years I’ve avoided pulp because people on vital just constantly slam matthes. Realized that was dumb. I fuckin love the show! Those guys are...

It took me a while to get into it, but I’ve really come to love the show now. Steve brings in great guests, Keefer adds a whole lot of humor and solid bike information, JT always gives a great insight to the industry and offers very solid counter points to almost every one of Steve’s opinions, Darkside just gives them more humor to work with, and having guests like DV or Chris Betts just adds a lot of personality and opinion to the show.
fins227
4/22/2021 8:31pm

Some of the early episodes are gnarly, JT tells some stories that are mind blowing. I haven’t checked but I bet some of them have been taken down, don’t get me wrong I loved the insight. Jlaw after party stories are priceless.
jk367
4/22/2021 9:36pm
The drop is from Chicken telling a story about a day at the Kawi track when Dogger “forgot” his boots so he could go get his...
The drop is from Chicken telling a story about a day at the Kawi track when Dogger “forgot” his boots so he could go get his new boat instead of test. Dogger leaves early and the rest of the guys are still at the Kawi track when Dogger rolls past towing his new boat. “Check out my boat...” It’s a classic and hilarious story.
This ^^^^ it does make me laugh every time too. What are some other hidden gem episodes? I’ve listened to all the main ones like chicken and laser gate but looking for some others. Lunis one was good as well for anyone who hasn’t listened
Mucktub
4/23/2021 12:47am
Show#308, I think. Classic, I'm sure it had the 480 Phil answer phone message at the end of the show too. Funny from start to finish.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
4/23/2021 3:57am

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Listen to old shows at work, in the car, sometimes on the lake if the fish are sleepin.
tuttle425
4/23/2021 1:09pm
I have been listening to 308 the past few days off and on. Just whenever I am in the car running errands. It's up there with the best. The Dogger stories, holy hell.

Does anyone know which ep is laser gate?
CraigCrashes
Fantasy
1788th
4/23/2021 4:57pm
tuttle425 wrote:
I have been listening to 308 the past few days off and on. Just whenever I am in the car running errands. It's up there with...
I have been listening to 308 the past few days off and on. Just whenever I am in the car running errands. It's up there with the best. The Dogger stories, holy hell.

Does anyone know which ep is laser gate?
#139 is laser gate. Classic drops from that show lol
jock
Fantasy
1st
4/23/2021 7:43pm
The 2 part Dave Arnold show was one of my favorites.

Post a reply to: “Check out my boat”

The Latest