Chase please!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 10:17 PM

450sx going to be a snooze fest, Anderson up 30 pts already. Tomac can’t seem to stay on track, the Webb/roczen fude continues over a chick... wow

|

2/10/2018 10:21 PM

You can't just say "Chase please!" after half the SX season... If there was a chase format, maybe the racing wouldn't have been this good so far.

I think we've only had one slow night of racing so far this year.

|

2/10/2018 10:22 PM

here we go with this shit again laughing

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

2/10/2018 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 10:36 PM

Yuck, let's penalize Anderson for being good. Let's take from the hard working and give to the lazy well we're at it.

|

2/10/2018 10:24 PM

Chase format so that the person guaranteed to run away with it at the start of the season doesn’t do just that. Ok. But we don’t have any of the favourites even in the running and still people want to level the playing field.

We just need Barcia to forget that weekly pay cheque and Seely to find the bit extra and we have a series

|

2/10/2018 10:25 PM

Well with all the craziness so far this season id still say anything could happen, even to Anderson. Marv looks like he's finally fired up and will still run Anderson deep if he gets the chance. Also Im still hoping Bacia just had a bike issue and didnt drop anchor. And at this point Tomac has nothing to lose so I can see him getting into Anderson as well just stir things up, that's if he can even get a race in lol.

|

2/10/2018 10:33 PM

Yeah this seasons going to be a snooze-fest, even though its been intense AF so far.

|

2/10/2018 10:34 PM

Park Boys wrote:

Yuck, let's penalize Anderson for being good. Let's take from the hard working and give to the lazy well we're at it.

But that's the American way!!

|

2/10/2018 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 10:35 PM

Fer Christ sake not this shit again. blink

Photo

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

2/10/2018 10:35 PM

Sexton is fast!

|

2/10/2018 10:56 PM

Please god , no chase format!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/10/2018 11:00 PM

logan_140 wrote:

450sx going to be a snooze fest, Anderson up 30 pts already. Tomac can’t seem to stay on track, the Webb/roczen fude continues over a chick... wow

Sexton is the only Chase we should talk about tonight. So stop all the fude-ing.

|

2/10/2018 11:04 PM

The only merit to the chase series is if it keeps the top guys racing late in the season. Let's say Eli decides that he's over it and his shoulder isn't 100% anyway, and he packs for outdoors. And then Roczen, let's say his arm isn't too bad and he has to miss only 4 weeks, well he's out until outdoors too. A chase format would probably mean those guys are coming back and are racing the final rounds as they still have a shot at the title.

I'm not all-in on it, I'm just presenting a counter argument.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/10/2018 11:05 PM

So they want to get rid of “pointless races” (heat races) by bringing in the triple crown and then the next step is to create entire events that are mostly pointless... solid.

|

2/10/2018 11:06 PM

logan_140 wrote:

450sx going to be a snooze fest, Anderson up 30 pts already. Tomac can’t seem to stay on track, the Webb/roczen fude continues over a chick... wow

8686 wrote:

Sexton is the only Chase we should talk about tonight. So stop all the fude-ing.

I seriously came in here thinking this was a pro Chase Sexton thread, cause the kid is shredding right now.

I thought we (the collective motocross community) squashed this whole retarded concept for good.

|

2/10/2018 11:06 PM

The Candyman wrote:

Yeah this seasons going to be a snooze-fest, even though its been intense AF so far.

x2

|

2/10/2018 11:09 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

The only merit to the chase series is if it keeps the top guys racing late in the season. Let's say Eli decides that he's over it and his shoulder isn't 100% anyway, and he packs for outdoors. And then Roczen, let's say his arm isn't too bad and he has to miss only 4 weeks, well he's out until outdoors too. A chase format would probably mean those guys are coming back and are racing the final rounds as they still have a shot at the title.

I'm not all-in on it, I'm just presenting a counter argument.

That means anyone can pack it in mid season and just come back for some gimmick. But then again it has done wonders for the NASCAR attendance and ratings.....?

|

Go Dungey!

2/10/2018 11:29 PM

Photo
|

2/10/2018 11:30 PM

Photo

|

2/10/2018 11:42 PM

So because RC and Kristen Beat demand we have a chase it’s all of a sudden a good idea last year was great. We are just unlucky with injury’s this season.... can’t punish Jason for being good.

|

2/10/2018 11:57 PM

RC made a tweet "Chase format" and I replied would you have liked that in 2003 VS Reed when he dominated the second part of the season smile

|

2/11/2018 12:02 AM

731chopper wrote:

So they want to get rid of “pointless races” (heat races) by bringing in the triple crown and then the next step is to create entire events that are mostly pointless... solid.

Well said.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/11/2018 12:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 12:11 AM

Premixed112 wrote: Photo

They’re just talking about the fantasy league. Guess their picks for the early rounds exploded.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

2/11/2018 1:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 1:51 AM

AUS_Twisted wrote:

RC made a tweet "Chase format" and I replied would you have liked that in 2003 VS Reed when he dominated the second part of the season smile

Ha, i bet all you got was crickets, not a peep in a reply.

|

2/11/2018 1:50 AM

Park Boys wrote:

Yuck, let's penalize Anderson for being good. Let's take from the hard working and give to the lazy well we're at it.

Juice_Mann wrote:

But that's the American way!!

Everyone gets a trophy.....

|

2/11/2018 4:22 AM

Boo Hoo ,my rider didn't win again ,this isn't fair. I'll never understand the mindset that a guy who isn't fast enough to win a championship still deserves a chance to win the championship.

|

2/11/2018 4:37 AM

Last year I️ thought it was the dumbest idea ever, but I’m just rethinking that considering Anderson is up 30pts a quarter of the way through the season

|

2/11/2018 5:25 AM

Anderson is up 30pts because he f’ing earned it.
And you may not tune in to round 7 due to that? Holy shit.

|

2/11/2018 6:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 6:24 AM

Have any of you actually taken the time to look at races in years past? This season has been pretty good with some nice battles. Now I'll admit it takes a while for some of the battles to heat up but look at Oakland. That was a snooze fest till past the half way point. And last night they were going "down the running order" which is what they do in all boring ass races then it started to heat up.
Couple of things ...
1 Seely needs to get a shock collar that zaps the shit out of his nuts anytime someone passes him.
2 Baggett is really starting to get his SX legs under him. Didn't see him coming along as well as he has, major props Brake!
3 Marvin is starting to get healthy.
4 Tomac is a complete mess which no one saw period !!
5 and this is the best one... I don't know who's going to win tonight !!!
I really don't care who is crowned the champ, I want fun unpredictable racing and I'm getting it.

|

2/11/2018 6:25 AM

bvm111 wrote:

Fer Christ sake not this shit again. blink

Photo

I like both of your answers.

|