Charlie Mullins did well in the e-bike WC

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2019 2:58 PM

|

8/28/2019 6:30 PM

I love my Giant Trance E bike. It gets ridden way more then my Specialized pedal bike. E bikes are here to stay. They are a blast to ride.

|

8/29/2019 5:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2019 5:02 AM

in 20 years these bikes maybe more powerful than a 450

|

8/29/2019 5:43 AM

Man, "hardcore" bike guys hate electric..... the first time they got yarded going up a hill by some old fart running electric seems to have torque off a bunch of old schoolers......... nonetheless ...... there is no stopping the e-bike revolution.....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/29/2019 6:30 AM

Damn finished between Absalon and kulhavey, that’s some good company.

He won his masters age group World Championship a couple of days ago!

|

8/29/2019 6:41 AM

gt80rider wrote:

Man, "hardcore" bike guys hate electric..... the first time they got yarded going up a hill by some old fart running electric seems to have torque off a bunch of old schoolers......... nonetheless ...... there is no stopping the e-bike revolution.....

I hope you're wrong

|

8/29/2019 6:50 AM

I see Charlie fairly often. That guy is an absolute machine. Happy to see him do well in both classes, up there.

|

8/29/2019 6:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2019 6:59 AM

I can't help but laugh at some peoples response to E-bikes. Just wait guys....the E-Scooters are coming to your trails soon enough.

Example: http://trotrx.com , Gravity scooters

|

8/29/2019 6:55 AM

Doddy wrote:

I can't help but laugh at some peoples response to E-bikes. Just wait guys....the E-Scooters are coming to your trails soon enough.

Example: http://trotrx.com , Gravity scooters

I agree. I think the state of West Virginia is seriously considering opening state land trails to them, finally.

DC
Racer X

|

8/29/2019 6:58 AM

2 stroke - 4 stroke... Pick your poison!

|

8/29/2019 7:09 AM

E bikes sound better than any 4 stroke mxer. Maybe the e bikes can get kids off the couch.

|

8/29/2019 7:19 AM

Love my Specialized Turbo Levo

|

8/29/2019 7:32 AM

I got an E bike this spring and I now ride nearly every day. In the past sometimes I just wasn't in the mood for the grind but now the uphills are a blast.

|

8/29/2019 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2019 8:19 AM

Conway240 wrote:

I love my Giant Trance E bike. It gets ridden way more then my Specialized pedal bike. E bikes are here to stay. They are a blast to ride.

there is about a 50 mile loop that i've always wanted to do where i live, physical ability and stamina will likely keep me from ever doing it (i'm good for about 2,000ft and 20 miles). however, an E-bike may make it possible. i've been wanting to try one. if anything, i would use it to do longer rides not physically possible (for me) on my Stumpy.

|

8/29/2019 7:48 AM

e-wa wrote:

Love my Specialized Turbo Levo

I got a chance to ride one last summer. I was shocked how fast the assist motor is. I can see myself getting one at some point. They are very fun.

|

8/29/2019 8:23 AM

Got my Turbo Levo June 15th, have over 130 miles of mostly single track on it. Minnesota may have a series next year with the HS series.

|

8/29/2019 8:31 AM

I just turned 500 offroad miles on my Haibike with the inverted WP e-bike specific fork...AMAZING bike. GREAT to hear about the possible race series in MN with the HS league!!

|

8/29/2019 10:10 AM

Charlie did amazingly well. He finished ahead of several people I recognize as being gnarly World Cup competitors back in the day.

I’ve also joined the eMTB side, with a Giant Trance E+. I got in some amazing rides during the summer.



|

8/29/2019 10:29 AM

Springcreek wrote:

Got my Turbo Levo June 15th, have over 130 miles of mostly single track on it. Minnesota may have a series next year with the HS series.

200 on mine in 3.5 at. Best training and fun purchase I have made.

|

8/29/2019 12:12 PM

Springcreek wrote:

Got my Turbo Levo June 15th, have over 130 miles of mostly single track on it. Minnesota may have a series next year with the HS series.

swtwtwtw wrote:

200 on mine in 3.5 at. Best training and fun purchase I have made.

I'm going to Millville this weekend to race the 60+ class on my other bluecrue bike, it's almost like i'm bummed i don't get to ride the Levo until next week.


|

8/29/2019 2:34 PM






Today was a good day on the E bike.
|

8/29/2019 2:40 PM

str8line wrote:




Today was a good day on the E bike.

Looks like it.

|

8/29/2019 3:32 PM

DC wrote:

I agree. I think the state of West Virginia is seriously considering opening state land trails to them, finally.

DC
Racer X

Is WV still going to complain about killing the wildflower? Sooner or later these bikes will have enough power to start making tracks. Will they still let them ride?

|

8/29/2019 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2019 4:13 PM



My steed. The only time it rests is when I'm on the moto. Love it! This was its maiden voyage, I didn't even have time to switch pedals before trying it out I was so pumped.
|

8/29/2019 4:43 PM

Doddy wrote:

I can't help but laugh at some peoples response to E-bikes. Just wait guys....the E-Scooters are coming to your trails soon enough.

Example: http://trotrx.com , Gravity scooters

DC wrote:

I agree. I think the state of West Virginia is seriously considering opening state land trails to them, finally.

DC
Racer X

zippytech wrote:

Is WV still going to complain about killing the wildflower? Sooner or later these bikes will have enough power to start making tracks. Will they still let them ride?

As long as the bikes stay within the requirements of the law, max 25 or 32k they won’t get much more powerful. In Australia we are limited to 25k and that is fine for off road. Torque may increase but not by much, but I’m no real expert.

|

8/29/2019 4:48 PM

My Merida. Great fun and legally on trails banned for dirt bikes years ago.

|

8/30/2019 6:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2019 6:08 AM

str8line wrote:

My steed. The only time it rests is when I'm on the moto. Love it! This was its maiden voyage, I didn't even have time to switch pedals before trying it out I was so pumped.

what brand and model is that?

|

8/30/2019 8:44 AM

I've never hung out with Charlie one-on-one but the dude strikes me as curious. Maybe he's not a people person, or maybe it's an ego thing, but he's never seemed to want anything to do with the local mtb community here in Western PA despite people being rather welcoming

|

8/30/2019 9:14 AM

Springcreek wrote:

what brand and model is that?

It's a Specialized Kenevo.


https://www.specialized.com/us/en/turbo-kenevo

|

8/30/2019 9:35 AM

Everybody was E bike riding.... those bikes are powered by lightning... old schoolers act a little bit frightening..

|