Chamberlain Trophy - Let's "Yank" it back!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2018 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2018 8:45 AM

Photo

Best of luck today to Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia and Aaron Plessinger!

Go Team USA!

This can be the the thread for all the USA fans to send their support for the boys.
|

"Welcome to Southern California......the mecca of motocross racing." ~ Jason Wiegant

10/7/2018 8:36 AM

I think only us Old guy's haven't quit yet.

USA,USA,USA

|

10/7/2018 8:37 AM

Come on boys? bring that thing home to the righteous owners???

|

10/7/2018 8:41 AM

SX killed the US domination at this event. We are no longer the undisputed best MX riders in the world. The "righteous" owners will be the team with the best score after all three motos. It is 100% up for grabs.

|

10/7/2018 8:41 AM

Maybe I am old, I do not feel old yet... But I still think team USA has a very good chance of winning here. Sure they have to run the races, get their starts and all that.. But I believe if they keep their composure they will win today.

|

10/7/2018 8:44 AM

Fingers crossed...

I'll take a mudder.
I'll take PR kicking ass.
I'll take Canada doing the same.
I'll take our guys crushing it in the mud.
I'll take Kenny winning...talk about "a come-back"..?
I'm stoked for Italy, the Ducth-Boys & so many more.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/7/2018 9:14 AM

Good luck today for USA. Great B Main race this morning. Bring it home boys!!

|

10/7/2018 10:35 AM

Not going to be easy.....gonna need some great rides in motos 2 & 3.......

|

"Welcome to Southern California......the mecca of motocross racing." ~ Jason Wiegant

10/7/2018 12:16 PM

Yeah that’s absolutely not happening at all what a joke of a performance were putting in right now Pleasinger has been blowing it and I just can’t believe how terrible we have been at this race .... aside from Tomacs 4th, we look like we shouldve been in the B main .... terrible.... just terrible

|

10/7/2018 12:24 PM

Starts man we need a good start.

|

10/7/2018 12:25 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Yeah that’s absolutely not happening at all what a joke of a performance were putting in right now Pleasinger has been blowing it and I just can’t believe how terrible we have been at this race .... aside from Tomacs 4th, we look like we shouldve been in the B main .... terrible.... just terrible

Regrettably, I have to agree with you......the first two moto's have not been the results we were expecting.

Tomac and Barcia gonna have to go first and second for us to have a chance. sad

|

10/7/2018 1:12 PM

Our guys need to practice starts big time.

|

Anyone but Ralph!

10/7/2018 1:13 PM

Tomac was almost up there, came around the outside, then just suddenly hit the brakes with nobody around him. This isn't the moto to play it safe.

|