Chad says Vital is boring.

Outsider
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:39pm
CRtwotwo

Thinking I'm going to have to do some research on designs crush....ps stir up those boys on vital it's been kinda quiet over. BORING!Smile

Yup, it has been boring Chad! If your ass would get up there and race with Dungey, we'd have some shit to talk about!

I'm just saying!

Woohoo
|
Cygnus
7/7/2010 7:16pm
It's no motodrive!
4mxonly
7/7/2010 7:34pm
Outsider wrote:
[b]CRtwotwo Thinking I'm going to have to do some research on designs crush....ps stir up those boys on vital it's been kinda quiet over. BORING!:)[/b] Yup...
CRtwotwo

Thinking I'm going to have to do some research on designs crush....ps stir up those boys on vital it's been kinda quiet over. BORING!Smile

Yup, it has been boring Chad! If your ass would get up there and race with Dungey, we'd have some shit to talk about!

I'm just saying!

Woohoo
"If your ass would get up there and race with Dungey, we'd have some shit to talk about!"

Did you watch Red Bud last weekend?
eddie
7/7/2010 7:36pm
europe sucks ?

The Shop

Hank_Thrill
7/7/2010 7:38pm
I remember him posting a tweet after I posted that "dissertation" some called it on bike set-up, 450's, and lack of excitement in that class. http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Motodrive,19/My-Theory-on-the-Lack-of-450…

Anyways,
Chad Reed rules. I think he would make a great announcer. He's very knowledgeable. I also hope he someday takes over the AMA Supercross series!
Rudeboy119
7/7/2010 7:40pm
I'll tell ya whats boring Chad, that ROOKIE spanking you like a red headed step child repeatedly. BTW Im a fan, just some good ribbing mate
DrSweden
7/7/2010 7:44pm
What's this design crush he talks about? Him being rather outspoken recently, spiced with this for me lack of humbleness makes him less interesting...

jaeckle
7/7/2010 7:46pm
Chad the racing is boring.......stir the pot vital style......park the choir boy and give us something rant about.
PD441
7/7/2010 8:18pm
I agree with him. It is boring.
Yep. The Chad knows of what he speaks.
Sonny
7/7/2010 8:19pm
What's up Chad? Not enough info from what I read.
Design Crush
What are you getting into, this?

Mike A. had balls and became active here when he felt he needed to air some truth. Roncada comes here to plug all his stuff.
and DV12.....well, he's been known to jump into the mix (probably against his better judgment)
JT money, Kyle C and the list goes on.
Unlike JS7, I believe you have the moxie to add a post or 2 here at Vital. Hey you never know maybe you can find a person to help you out with Design Crush. Whatever the hell that is.
Outsider
7/7/2010 8:22pm
DrSweden wrote:
What's this design crush he talks about? Him being rather outspoken recently, spiced with this for me lack of humbleness makes him less interesting...

I thought he was talking about "Crush" the vital poster from Aus?
Trip
7/7/2010 8:43pm
Outsider wrote:
[b]CRtwotwo Thinking I'm going to have to do some research on designs crush....ps stir up those boys on vital it's been kinda quiet over. BORING!:)[/b] Yup...
CRtwotwo

I'm just saying!

Woohoo
Just start a Dungey suckle thread, those are always fun...

Maybe an Alessi thread???

If all else fails, how bout a 338 thread saying he is dating a soon to be jailed actress??

This place has sucked for awhile now...Even the raceday threads suck. I kinda miss the same thread started 20 something times during a race...
Crush
7/7/2010 8:49pm
Nah... He wants to do a Newcastle Knights themed helmet or similar for the Newcastle SX this year... I had five minutes free at work yesterday so quickly sketched something up...

And then he said it's boring here... I agree tho, once he starts winning and we don't have Dungey casting a sedentary tone over the sport with his boring ass holy man speeches we'll have something to talk about...

that orta start it!!! hhahaha...
jaeckle
7/7/2010 8:54pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2010 8:54pm
We need a good series of "I call bullshit on......(fill in the blank)" posts. Make them all sticky's during the break.

I'll start. I call bullshit on the ability of the KTM 350. Red Bud proved it. Disced loam start, uphill triple, and its over. It's called the f'en 450 class for a reason Mike. Might want to buy one like the privateers in front of you.
Void Main
7/7/2010 8:54pm
chadwik74 wrote:
Maybe Mr.tutu should join and spice things up a bit?
Maybe he's already a member.
Matt#49
7/7/2010 8:55pm

My guess when Chad was talking about designs and Crush was Chad was saying to Crush (vital poster) that he (Chad) will have to work on some designs for Thor gear and helmet in the Newcastle Knights footy team colours (Chad's local football team back in AUS) for Chad to wear at the Newcastle round of his Super X series back in AUS.
Trip
7/7/2010 8:58pm
Crush wrote:
Nah... He wants to do a Newcastle Knights themed helmet or similar for the Newcastle SX this year... I had five minutes free at work yesterday...
Nah... He wants to do a Newcastle Knights themed helmet or similar for the Newcastle SX this year... I had five minutes free at work yesterday so quickly sketched something up...

And then he said it's boring here... I agree tho, once he starts winning and we don't have Dungey casting a sedentary tone over the sport with his boring ass holy man speeches we'll have something to talk about...

that orta start it!!! hhahaha...
How dare youtalk about Dungey that way!!!!

Maybe you haven't heard, he has Target and Nike as sponsors!!! It's just a matter of time before mx takes over as Americas favorite sport... Oh and you know they have a killer TV package right?

Crush
7/7/2010 9:02pm
Actually you know what, we've done allright for tv this year... I watch the first motos at my place over the net at 4.30am and then scoot to my brother's house to watch the 2nd at 8 or 9... not bad...

Dungey is boring like communion wafers...
Trip
7/7/2010 9:03pm
Crush wrote:
Actually you know what, we've done allright for tv this year... I watch the first motos at my place over the net at 4.30am and then...
Actually you know what, we've done allright for tv this year... I watch the first motos at my place over the net at 4.30am and then scoot to my brother's house to watch the 2nd at 8 or 9... not bad...

Dungey is boring like communion wafers...
Well then tell your boy to park Dungey!!!! That will fire the board back up...
Crush
7/7/2010 9:07pm
Already Done! haha...

Still don't think he's got that bike turning right, looked like a plow through some of those ruts at red bud... and he's running different forks, 48mm vs 50s that Wey and RV were using... And the bike did look lower...

Dungey is riding great tho... He just needs some pepper for his personality...
chillrich
7/7/2010 9:12pm
When Dungey speaks, I puke in my mouth a little.... is that normal?
Crush
7/7/2010 9:16pm
I don't know that it is normal, because normal looks for consistencies across a population... It does seem to happen across the motocross world tho...

Don't get me wrong, be good, but Dungey is so vanilla he makes cream coloured walls look outrageous...

Boring as batshit...
chadwik74
7/7/2010 9:21pm
I'm really not a fan of Dungey...why? I don't know. Probably the same reason I don't care for Jimmie Johnson....unexplainable really. They both are awesome at what they do!
DrSweden
7/7/2010 9:52pm
Matt#49 wrote:
My guess when Chad was talking about designs and Crush was Chad was saying to Crush (vital poster) that he (Chad) will have to work on...

My guess when Chad was talking about designs and Crush was Chad was saying to Crush (vital poster) that he (Chad) will have to work on some designs for Thor gear and helmet in the Newcastle Knights footy team colours (Chad's local football team back in AUS) for Chad to wear at the Newcastle round of his Super X series back in AUS.
Ok.

Post a reply to: Chad says Vital is boring.

The Latest