Chad reed new ride

kb228
7/20/2018 6:14am
I saw a post of chad on a harley davidson dirtbike prototype. Sounds like he showing up to a1 on it. Full features with a radio cruise control and oil leaks that come standard on street harleys
3rdgearpinned
7/20/2018 6:58am
jbrown15 wrote:
Chad Reed will ride which ever bike he gets for free. He's not racing SX next year unless it's on someone else's dime, stamp it.
agree and Ill take it a step further and say hes not racing at all and moving to Australia. #yardsalingeverything
BigDaddyG
7/20/2018 7:04am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2018 7:06am
HusqFan3 wrote:
Let me guess, you’re a kawi loyalist?
BigDaddyG wrote:
I like Kawis, sure. But my opinions have nothing to do with the reports coming from the magazines, magazine video's etc...... He'll do better on the...
I like Kawis, sure. But my opinions have nothing to do with the reports coming from the magazines, magazine video's etc...... He'll do better on the Kawi than that hunk of turd Husky. Wink
HusqFan3 wrote:
Haha. I was being sarcastic. It’s obvious you’re a kawi fanboy given your comments are so blantantly biased and lack any objectivity. All the magazone’s are...
Haha. I was being sarcastic. It’s obvious you’re a kawi fanboy given your comments are so blantantly biased and lack any objectivity. All the magazone’s are saying it’s the best production bike ever, huh? So they all declared it the winner of the shootouts already i take it? So Husky’s are a “turd” and Kawi’s are the “best production bike ever”... What are you 12?

If you want to be a fanboy, go for it. We all have our preferences. Just don’t go around espousing your personal opinions and acting as if they’re facts.
Notice the emoji after my Husky comment? That is a joke too.....that apparently you didn't get. I only said that because of your user name. I am not biased at all, and just repeating what video testing comments I have seen, nothing more nothing less. If Reed was seen testing the YZF and it had the rave reviews of the new Kawi I would have said the same thing about that situation as well. Your assessment of me is a joke, get over it bro.

I wish Chad the best no matter what bike he is on. The dude is a legend and I for one would love to see him have a killer year and end on a high note. He deserves that.
davistld01
7/20/2018 8:57am
aeffertz wrote:
Chad Reed threads are the new JS7 threads.
ctbale wrote:
I heard JS7 was secretly training to kill it for the SX season on a KTM.
Don't just respond in a Chad Reed thread about it. Start a new thread bruh!!!
No...don’t.

The Shop

jonesaustin
7/20/2018 10:11am
Can we all just agree to stop with the "what is Chad going to ride" posts. seriously. NEWSFLASH! He's probably going to be seen and will...
Can we all just agree to stop with the "what is Chad going to ride" posts.

seriously.

NEWSFLASH! He's probably going to be seen and will post about riding multiple bikes! Real shocking, i know. He has done this every year since the TwoTwo days. This off season will be no different.

He's stated he won't race unless he gets a ride, SX only obviously. Let the offseason play out, shall we?

....because the "more bikes stolen", "go big or go home", and "spoke with my wallet" posts are so enthralling.
Johnny Ringo
7/20/2018 11:03am
BigDaddyG wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me to see him stick with the Kawi, everyone of the media outlets are in love with it and some had said best...
It wouldn't surprise me to see him stick with the Kawi, everyone of the media outlets are in love with it and some had said best production bike ever made.
kiwifan wrote:
Until they compared it to all the other 2019 450's side my side then I doubt you can make that case, however it sure as heck...
Until they compared it to all the other 2019 450's side my side then I doubt you can make that case, however it sure as heck might be the best Kawasaki 450 production bike ever made
Does your dealer want you on one again?
Racer111
7/20/2018 12:24pm
I miss the days when people kept their curiosity to themselves and didn’t start fucking threads on message boards about every goddamn curiosity, question, inclination, rumor...
I miss the days when people kept their curiosity to themselves and didn’t start fucking threads on message boards about every goddamn curiosity, question, inclination, rumor and internal monologue they have.
Guess what? You don’t have to open the thread or leave a shitty negative comment either. Your comment and distaste for the thread is way worse than the threads are. So how about just fucking right off and go watch NASCAR or something?
280driver
7/20/2018 12:48pm
I️ haven’t read or seen a pic of him on the new Kawi. Anyone else seen it?
kiwifan
7/20/2018 3:00pm
Does your dealer want you on one again?
They don't. That's why he's not on the bandwagon.
hahaha nice trolling guys
resetjet
7/20/2018 3:49pm
Watching chad pack up his trophy room. How many front page articles, trophies etc. can still top 10 and nobody willing to toss a carrot? Maybe he wants millions????
MelonFan123
7/20/2018 4:15pm
Listening to the Moto60 pod today, I was surprised to hear Matthes and JT talking numbers on what Chad made last year.

Matthes said $300k (his guess) and JT said probably closer to $500k knowing what his deals were. I'm assuming most of that was his Fox money. His truck was covered by that Speedzone guy and perhaps the Boost money covered his staff and other expenses? Not to mention the VIP thing too.

Assuming he still has those same deals in place (Fox and Boost) maybe he's willing to get a ride for free or bonus only if it includes good equipment? Or maybe he leverages the Boost relationship and brings that sponsorship to a team.

Post a reply to: Chad reed new ride

The Latest