Chad reed new ride

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2018 9:31 AM

Heard that Chad is trying out new kawi. Heard that he posted a pic with him on it. Or did I hear wrong lol

|

7/19/2018 9:35 AM

Chad likes phishing and it sounds like he caught himself a fresh dombrowsky. wink

|

7/19/2018 9:37 AM

Just saw it on Instagram so just curious

|

7/19/2018 9:48 AM

Can we all just agree to stop with the "what is Chad going to ride" posts.

seriously.

NEWSFLASH! He's probably going to be seen and will post about riding multiple bikes! Real shocking, i know. He has done this every year since the TwoTwo days. This off season will be no different.

He's stated he won't race unless he gets a ride, SX only obviously. Let the offseason play out, shall we?

|

7/19/2018 9:57 AM

MelonFan123 wrote:

seriously.

NEWSFLASH! He's probably going to be ...more

Go look at some melons then come back with a better attitude.

|

7/19/2018 10:06 AM

Photo
|

7/19/2018 11:18 AM

Chad Reed, Monster Energy/Fox/Factory Alta for 2019. Stamp it.

|

7/19/2018 11:20 AM

It wouldn't surprise me to see him stick with the Kawi, everyone of the media outlets are in love with it and some had said best production bike ever made.

|

7/19/2018 11:22 AM

I miss the days when people kept their curiosity to themselves and didn’t start fucking threads on message boards about every goddamn curiosity, question, inclination, rumor and internal monologue they have.

|

7/19/2018 11:27 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

I miss the days when people kept their curiosity to themselves and didn’t start fucking threads on message boards about every ...more

You can leave.

|

7/19/2018 11:30 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

I miss the days when people kept their curiosity to themselves and didn’t start fucking threads on message boards about every ...more

I miss the days when people could post on a message board with their curiosity, questions, inclinations, and rumors without people like you bitching about it. Photo

|

7/19/2018 11:38 AM

Moto Concepts Honda SX only. Stamp it! JK don't stamp it but Genova seems to have a bout load of cash and runs this team out of the love for the sport. What better way to show his love for the sport then sign one of the most popular riders for his fairwell tour last season. From what I hear they are getting alot of support from Honda and bringing Chad over may get them full factory bikes.

|

7/19/2018 11:39 AM

BigDaddyG wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me to see him stick with the Kawi, everyone of the media outlets are in love with it and some had said ...more

Let me guess, you’re a kawi loyalist?

|

7/19/2018 12:16 PM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

|

7/19/2018 2:42 PM

Chad Reed threads are the new JS7 threads.

|

7/19/2018 3:07 PM

aeffertz wrote:

It’s not really the same thing though is it...one of them still wants to race, and one of them wants to play golf.

|

7/19/2018 3:30 PM

BigDaddyG wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me to see him stick with the Kawi, everyone of the media outlets are in love with it and some had said ...more

HusqFan3 wrote:

I like Kawis, sure. But my opinions have nothing to do with the reports coming from the magazines, magazine video's etc...... He'll do better on the Kawi than that hunk of turd Husky. wink

|

7/19/2018 3:41 PM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

You must be talking about the days before message boards lol!

|

7/19/2018 4:46 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I heard JS7 was secretly training to kill it for the SX season on a KTM.

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

7/19/2018 5:05 PM

aeffertz wrote:

ctbale wrote:

I heard JS7 was secretly training to kill it for the SX season on a KTM.

Don't just respond in a Chad Reed thread about it. Start a new thread bruh!!!

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/19/2018 5:28 PM

Pic?

|

7/19/2018 6:54 PM

BigDaddyG wrote:

Until they compared it to all the other 2019 450's side my side then I doubt you can make that case, however it sure as heck might be the best Kawasaki 450 production bike ever made

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

7/19/2018 7:20 PM

MelonFan123 wrote:

seriously.

NEWSFLASH! He's probably going to be ...more

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Go look at some melons then come back with a better attitude.

very good..very funny..laughing

|

7/19/2018 8:33 PM

dombrowsky106 wrote:

Just saw it on Instagram so just curious

Nothing from Chad on Instagram on a Kawasaki

|

7/19/2018 8:43 PM

BigDaddyG wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

BigDaddyG wrote:

I like Kawis, sure. But my opinions have nothing to do with the reports coming from the magazines, magazine video's etc...... ...more

Haha. I was being sarcastic. It’s obvious you’re a kawi fanboy given your comments are so blantantly biased and lack any objectivity. All the magazone’s are saying it’s the best production bike ever, huh? So they all declared it the winner of the shootouts already i take it? So Husky’s are a “turd” and Kawi’s are the “best production bike ever”... What are you 12?

If you want to be a fanboy, go for it. We all have our preferences. Just don’t go around espousing your personal opinions and acting as if they’re facts.

|

7/19/2018 8:53 PM

BigDaddyG wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Until they compared it to all the other 2019 450's side my side then I doubt you can make that case, however it sure as heck ...more

Now that’s a more reasonable/believable statement..,

|

7/19/2018 9:23 PM

I heard he was testing a Harley Davidson for SX

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

7/19/2018 11:04 PM

What we do know is that Chad is only good for about 20th place no matter what he's on.

|

7/20/2018 12:50 AM

Chad Reed will ride which ever bike he gets for free. He's not racing SX next year unless it's on someone else's dime, stamp it.

|

7/20/2018 4:46 AM

MrsTwoTwo said it all on IG.. If a team needs him and pays him, he'll ride.
No smoke and mirrors at all.. for once.
I'm sure he'll be seen riding 1 of everything in the next months.

|