Chad haters

englishman
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 8:13pm
This club just called and said you're all invited as honarary members.

|
WhKnuckle
2/28/2009 7:31pm
It's not hating, it's observing. Stewart ran Reed down from 6 seconds back, passed him right off, fell, and almost caught him AGAIN. Every year, Reed wins a race that Stewart has some bad luck, and this is his race for this year. When Reed parks that Zuke at the truck, he'll know he lucked into this one.
DSteg222
2/28/2009 7:33pm
Stewart had bad luck??? Is that the new excuse? Luck? Wink
redrider111
2/28/2009 7:34pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
It's not hating, it's observing. Stewart ran Reed down from 6 seconds back, passed him right off, fell, and almost caught him AGAIN. Every year, Reed...
It's not hating, it's observing. Stewart ran Reed down from 6 seconds back, passed him right off, fell, and almost caught him AGAIN. Every year, Reed wins a race that Stewart has some bad luck, and this is his race for this year. When Reed parks that Zuke at the truck, he'll know he lucked into this one.
yep..Im with you on that one..
bullpen58
2/28/2009 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:42pm
DSteg222 wrote:
Stewart had bad luck??? Is that the new excuse? Luck? Wink
LMAO!!!

If Reed had been the one to fall all the Reed worshippers would be crying about it not being "straight up". Guaranteed.

The Shop

mx317
2/28/2009 7:36pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
It's not hating, it's observing. Stewart ran Reed down from 6 seconds back, passed him right off, fell, and almost caught him AGAIN. Every year, Reed...
You do know the first one across the finish line wins, right? You might say JS was riding over his head and crashed, but the bottom line is Reed won.
Quickdraw
2/28/2009 7:39pm
Congatulations Chad I dont hate Reed or Stewert none of them have pissed me off SOME JS fans piss me off though .I am a SX fan and a Chad Reed fan so blow me haters it sounded like a great race.
WhKnuckle
2/28/2009 7:40pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
mx317 wrote:
You do know the first one across the finish line wins, right? You might say JS was riding over his head and crashed, but the bottom...
You do know the first one across the finish line wins, right? You might say JS was riding over his head and crashed, but the bottom line is Reed won.
So he's one for seven. He's doing EXACTLY the same things he did in '06 and '07 - riding his pace and hoping James has trouble. Well, it didn't work in either of those years and there's no reason to think it'll work this year either.

As far as "a win is a win", then Reed is tied with Josh Grant for the title of the second best rider this year.
mx317
2/28/2009 7:43pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
mx317 wrote:
You do know the first one across the finish line wins, right? You might say JS was riding over his head and crashed, but the bottom...
WhKnuckle wrote:
So he's one for seven. He's doing EXACTLY the same things he did in '06 and '07 - riding his pace and hoping James has trouble...
So he's one for seven. He's doing EXACTLY the same things he did in '06 and '07 - riding his pace and hoping James has trouble. Well, it didn't work in either of those years and there's no reason to think it'll work this year either.

As far as "a win is a win", then Reed is tied with Josh Grant for the title of the second best rider this year.
He's also tied for the points lead.
WhKnuckle
2/28/2009 8:02pm
mx317 wrote:
WhKnuckle wrote:
So he's one for seven. He's doing EXACTLY the same things he did in '06 and '07 - riding his pace and hoping James has trouble...

mx317 wrote:
He's also tied for the points lead.
As a beneficiary of a DNF.

Face it, Reed knows he has nothing for Stewart. He has to hope enough bad stuff happens to him so he can win. After all the years of being in exactly that position, I'm sure he recognizes it.
Slow ~ Pro
2/28/2009 8:41pm
This is Supercross...Attrition is part of the equation. Always has been, always will be !

Woulda' - shoulda' - coulda'

Reed, was the better man tonight, pretty simple.
tw180
2/28/2009 9:20pm
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
This is Supercross...Attrition is part of the equation. Always has been, always will be ! Woulda' - shoulda' - coulda' Reed, was the better man tonight...
This is Supercross...Attrition is part of the equation. Always has been, always will be !

Woulda' - shoulda' - coulda'

Reed, was the better man tonight, pretty simple.
Thank you. Doesn't matter who's faster, what matters is who passes the checkered flag first. When you guys say something about Stewart being faster it's almost like you guys are making excuses. For example; Not Dumbshit said, "Yeah, Chad Reed won tonight!" Actual Dumbshit said, "Yeah, but, but, Stewart almost won!" Unsure My point, ALMOST. Chad won. Cool
Shocker
2/28/2009 9:26pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
Again with the white stuff on the side of the mouth??????
Farva
2/28/2009 10:03pm
Just the facts, all the athletes you dislike or want to lose are black...

Not hating, just facts.
MxDaD324
2/28/2009 10:17pm
SCOREBOARD
JS 7
CR 1

GOOD RACE CHAD BUT YOU GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO....Tongue
Little Dave
2/28/2009 10:20pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
SCOREBOARD
JS 7
CR 1

The REAL SCOREBOARD is the CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS no?
MxDaD324
2/28/2009 10:23pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
SCOREBOARD
JS 7
CR 1

He who has the most wins at the end WILL win this championship....no?
BM255
2/28/2009 10:38pm
Bradshaw won the majority of races in the 92 series but lost the title to Stanton, does that mean that Stanton didn't deserve the title, or "win it straight up"? At the end of the season, the person who has amassed the highest number of points is crowned the champion because he is consistantly the highest finisher. I don't give a toss who wins this year or any year, but one thing is for sure, these guys are both fast, it's just gonna come down to who keeps his ass on the bike the longest.
rc4187
2/28/2009 10:42pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
As a beneficiary of a DNF. Face it, Reed knows he has nothing for Stewart. He has to hope enough bad stuff happens to him so...
As a beneficiary of a DNF.

Face it, Reed knows he has nothing for Stewart. He has to hope enough bad stuff happens to him so he can win. After all the years of being in exactly that position, I'm sure he recognizes it.
you keep saying "bad stuff happens" to stewart.... this did not "happen" to him... it happened because of him.. get it right!
mmcmx
2/28/2009 10:45pm
"you make your own luck"RC
stumpjumper
2/28/2009 10:50pm
I'm so glad that i got to see the best race that i have ever watched,And have vids of bubba washing out right in front of me in practice and in the race,It was crazy as hell he did it twice in the same spot, So it was'nt a gimme for Chad he straight up beat Bubba hands down end of story!
race
3/1/2009 1:15am
MxDaD324 wrote:
He who has the most wins at the end WILL win this championship....no?
Wrong.

He who has the most points at the end wins the championship. You must be new to all this .... no?

catatonic
3/1/2009 5:21am
MxDaD324 wrote:
SCOREBOARD
JS 7
CR 1

Yes it is.......But I'll say again that I honestly think Reed would rather have a couple of races where he runs Stewart down gives him some love in a corner and wins the race by hanging it all out.
With all the non-respect he gets for winning his two championships while the fast guys were sidelined I would think a couple of bump and run to the checkereds would be more satisfying to him than a played it safe title.....thats my opinion though.....he might not feel the same.
Again......Suzuki might disagree w/ me.

Post a reply to: Chad haters

The Latest