Chad and the Finger?

rcm406
4/27/2008 11:30am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:47am
Why does he feel it necessary to give the finger to riders that put a fight? He has done this more than once. I don't remember James or RC ever giving Chad the finger when they blew by his punk ass. Oh thats right, he didn't have time to think about putting up a fight. On the other hand Chad never gave the finger to James or RC either because he knew better. Chad, act like you've been there before buddy.
|
mxdad
4/27/2008 11:40am
Chad Reed is a bold face lier. His proclaimed (false) injuries and drama is bullshit. Race your lame ass australian sx series and stay the fuck home.

Super pumped that the MOTOCROSS season is starting. No more drama queen lying ass bullshit from reed.

wildbill
4/27/2008 11:52am
lightened up a bit just to really piss you off. Thanks guyb.

GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/27/2008 11:56am
Dad, you can do better than that in posts.
BobbyM
4/27/2008 12:07pm
mxdad wrote:
Chad Reed is a bold face lier. His proclaimed (false) injuries and drama is bullshit. Race your lame ass australian sx series and stay the fuck...
Chad Reed is a bold face lier. His proclaimed (false) injuries and drama is bullshit. Race your lame ass australian sx series and stay the fuck home.

Super pumped that the MOTOCROSS season is starting. No more drama queen lying ass bullshit from reed.

and james wouldn't even do that. what do you have to say bout that?

The Shop

txmxer
4/27/2008 12:13pm
I'm no fan of a lot of what Reed does or of him as an MXer...respect what he's capable of.

But, some folks take what the riders do too serious. Then they are put on pedestals that nobody can live up to.

The whiners on this board sure don't live up to the standards they require of the rider's they waste time hating on.
jtomasik
4/27/2008 12:16pm
I'm glad he does it. I never laughed harder than when Stew shut him up back in the 125 days. I can't wait until next SX season. Reed's gonna be lucky to get more than 4 podiums.
Triton
4/27/2008 12:20pm
Is this the 4th year running we have heard that? I'm just sayin'.
jtomasik
4/27/2008 12:21pm
Triton wrote:
Heard what?
rcm406
4/27/2008 12:30pm
Triton wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure James shut his cocky ass up last year(reed won 1 race). The only reason Reed is acting like this is because James and Ricky are not there. He thinks he is above all the other "petty peasants" that he races.
race
4/27/2008 12:30pm
OMG - the FINGER!!! Hide the children!

Why don't you pathetic whiners take up another sport, you clearly would be far better suited to knitting ... or just following the gossip pages.

Tell me rcm, what percentage of your posts would not involve either whining about Chad or holding Bubba's nuts in your mouth?

rcm406
4/27/2008 12:42pm
race wrote:
OMG - the FINGER!!! Hide the children! Why don't you pathetic whiners take up another sport, you clearly would be far better suited to knitting...

Why don't you pathetic whiners take up another sport, you clearly would be far better suited to knitting ... or just following the gossip pages.

Tell me rcm, what percentage of your posts would not involve either whining about Chad or holding Bubba's nuts in your mouth?

It's looks like my nuts are in your mouth. Please let go! Beeotch
4mxonly
4/27/2008 12:48pm
race wrote:
OMG - the FINGER!!! Hide the children! Why don't you pathetic whiners take up another sport, you clearly would be far better suited to knitting...

I used to watch professional underwater basket-weaving until "Wet" Willy Mcweaver flashed the audience after losing '99 championship. I lost all respect for him after that, now I watch sx.
Dean
4/27/2008 1:32pm
GuyB wrote:
Dad, you can do better than that in posts.
I haven't seen any evidence to support that opinion
4/27/2008 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:45pm
Say what you want about Chad, but how many MDer's have had a first turn crash and charged back to second place, anyone that has experienced the pure frustration of that dreaded first turn pile up knows how hard it is to shake it off, put your head down & charge for the win. Whatever your opinion of Chad is as a person we all have to give the man some respect for riding that fast & that smooth considering he is injured. As far as the finger issue goes, I think we should all cut the man some slack, I could only imagine the pressure he's feeling with K Dub sitting 10 points back riding better than I've ever seen him ride.
Even if you hate Chad, you have to admit that he has shown how bad he wants this championship and how hard he's willing to work to get it. Last week he went to the ER
and still made it back for the main, does anyone here believe JBS would even consider
coming back from the Hospital after going down straight lawn dart style? NO CHANCE IN HELL...

Then again I could be biased cause Reedy did let me run 7 laps on his '07 Back up supercross bike at Yamaha's pvt track in so cal. last year.
4/27/2008 2:23pm
Say what you want about Chad, but how many MDer's have had a first turn crash and charged back to second place, anyone that has experienced...
Say what you want about Chad, but how many MDer's have had a first turn crash and charged back to second place, anyone that has experienced the pure frustration of that dreaded first turn pile up knows how hard it is to shake it off, put your head down & charge for the win. Whatever your opinion of Chad is as a person we all have to give the man some respect for riding that fast & that smooth considering he is injured. As far as the finger issue goes, I think we should all cut the man some slack, I could only imagine the pressure he's feeling with K Dub sitting 10 points back riding better than I've ever seen him ride.
Even if you hate Chad, you have to admit that he has shown how bad he wants this championship and how hard he's willing to work to get it. Last week he went to the ER
and still made it back for the main, does anyone here believe JBS would even consider
coming back from the Hospital after going down straight lawn dart style? NO CHANCE IN HELL...

Then again I could be biased cause Reedy did let me run 7 laps on his '07 Back up supercross bike at Yamaha's pvt track in so cal. last year.
james wouldnt have gone to the hospital....
kmx384
4/27/2008 2:29pm
Chad is a good racer, but shit he whines too much. "Team Tactics" .... whatever. I don't think any of the Honda guys (aside from Grant) pulled over and just let Windham by. I really hope K-Dub wins the championship, just so we can finally see Reed just break down in tears.
4/27/2008 2:33pm
millyboy raced windham way more than reed he needs to think of the team and not of himself...
Blue622
4/27/2008 2:38pm
You guys take the cake.

A couple years ago everyone and their brother was bitching about the fact that the AMA was taking points for some aggressive racing. All I heard from months is "Rubbing is racing" and how the old school racing was much better than this pussy racing the AMA is trying to promote. And along those same lines look at how aggressive the old school guys were, most of them came flat out and said they hated the other riders, and were going to take them out first chance they got.............fuck look at Bob H's attitude towards basically everyone.

I'm mean jesus christ you people are the biggest fucking cry babies I have ever heard.........."Oh Reed did this, and Reed did that. Reed didn't wave to my kid when he rode by, Reed flipped somebody off.............STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING!!!!!

IMO a rider at that level SHOULD have the attitude that he is better than everyone else, and that nobody has the right to even be on the same track with him. They call that a confident / winning attitude. And again IMO if your racing against the best in the world you damn sure better be lining up with the attitude that none of these other fuckers has a chance against you.............that is if you want to win. Now granted some handle it in a different way, but Reed is just very aggressive and confident............call it cocky even. But I'll tell ya what if I'm picking a rider for my team I sure in the hell am not going to even consider a guy that doesn't absolutely know in his head that he can beat every rider on that gate. And that attitude is basically what Reed is about right now............now I will admit with James in the mix that might not be the case, but James isn't there, so it is.

So stop with the freaking crying, this is motocross and that's what it takes to be the best..........and beat the best. Granted every rider has got a different personality.............for you guys that are gonna pop up with how cool MC was, and yes he was, but he is not Reed.............deal with it. And if you can't handle someone flipping off his competitor then maybe you should take up watching golf.
kmx384
4/27/2008 2:45pm
Blue622 wrote:
You guys take the cake. A couple years ago everyone and their brother was bitching about the fact that the AMA was taking points for some...
You guys take the cake.

A couple years ago everyone and their brother was bitching about the fact that the AMA was taking points for some aggressive racing. All I heard from months is "Rubbing is racing" and how the old school racing was much better than this pussy racing the AMA is trying to promote. And along those same lines look at how aggressive the old school guys were, most of them came flat out and said they hated the other riders, and were going to take them out first chance they got.............fuck look at Bob H's attitude towards basically everyone.

I'm mean jesus christ you people are the biggest fucking cry babies I have ever heard.........."Oh Reed did this, and Reed did that. Reed didn't wave to my kid when he rode by, Reed flipped somebody off.............STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYING!!!!!

IMO a rider at that level SHOULD have the attitude that he is better than everyone else, and that nobody has the right to even be on the same track with him. They call that a confident / winning attitude. And again IMO if your racing against the best in the world you damn sure better be lining up with the attitude that none of these other fuckers has a chance against you.............that is if you want to win. Now granted some handle it in a different way, but Reed is just very aggressive and confident............call it cocky even. But I'll tell ya what if I'm picking a rider for my team I sure in the hell am not going to even consider a guy that doesn't absolutely know in his head that he can beat every rider on that gate. And that attitude is basically what Reed is about right now............now I will admit with James in the mix that might not be the case, but James isn't there, so it is.

So stop with the freaking crying, this is motocross and that's what it takes to be the best..........and beat the best. Granted every rider has got a different personality.............for you guys that are gonna pop up with how cool MC was, and yes he was, but he is not Reed.............deal with it. And if you can't handle someone flipping off his competitor then maybe you should take up watching golf.
Dude .... maybe you could tell us what Chad for dinner last night .... you know ...... with how far your head is up his ass and everything
Spinner
4/27/2008 2:46pm
Camel toe.
oldx
4/27/2008 2:59pm
Last to 2nd was a very impressive ride. Too bad when he worked his way up to the front he didn't find a Bob Hannah and a Kent Howerton battle to join.
Blue622
4/27/2008 3:01pm
Blue622 wrote:
You guys take the cake. A couple years ago everyone and their brother was bitching about the fact that the AMA was taking points for some...
You guys take the cake.

kmx384 wrote:
Dude .... maybe you could tell us what Chad for dinner last night .... you know ...... with how far your head is up his ass...
Dude .... maybe you could tell us what Chad for dinner last night .... you know ...... with how far your head is up his ass and everything
Doesn't have shit to do with Chad, I'd say the same shit for any rider winning at that level. The only difference is some hide it better than others.

.....and BTW smart ass I'm just as much a fan of Windham, or D.M. as I am for Reed. However it's the reality of what it takes to win at that level that you seem not to be able to comprehend. I just get sick of hearing the fucking babies crying about Reed being less than perfect every week. In my opinion get out there and beat the dude, other than that you don't have shit to say and have no idea what ANY OF THOSE GUY have to do to win......period
kmx384
4/27/2008 3:14pm
Blue622 wrote:
You guys take the cake.

kmx384 wrote:
Dude .... maybe you could tell us what Chad for dinner last night .... you know ...... with how far your head is up his ass...
Blue622 wrote:
Doesn't have shit to do with Chad, I'd say the same shit for any rider winning at that level. The only difference is some hide it...
Doesn't have shit to do with Chad, I'd say the same shit for any rider winning at that level. The only difference is some hide it better than others.

.....and BTW smart ass I'm just as much a fan of Windham, or D.M. as I am for Reed. However it's the reality of what it takes to win at that level that you seem not to be able to comprehend. I just get sick of hearing the fucking babies crying about Reed being less than perfect every week. In my opinion get out there and beat the dude, other than that you don't have shit to say and have no idea what ANY OF THOSE GUY have to do to win......period
.... whatever you say buddy. call it cocky or confident, reed just comes across as annoying at times. I'm glad that you are clarifying the sport for me though so that I can "comprehend" what they go through. No hate man, just messing with you.
Blue622
4/27/2008 3:37pm
"annoying at times"..........no more than break dancing after a win..........IMO
kmx384
4/27/2008 5:04pm
touche . Not big on the dancing either. But are we talking about Renner or Stewart?
Void Main
4/27/2008 5:12pm
Give the guy a break. He broke his finger before the race and has it splinted in that position!
kmx384
4/27/2008 5:20pm
Void Main wrote:
Give the guy a break. He broke his finger before the race and has it splinted in that position!
hahaha
flarider
4/27/2008 5:25pm
No one has told the noob to STFU yet?

Geeez
kmx384
4/27/2008 6:14pm
flarider wrote:
No one has told the noob to STFU yet?

Geeez
go ahead tough guy

Post a reply to: Chad and the Finger?