Chad Reed’s Special Look for Seattle

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2018 7:22 AM

BobPA wrote:

Murder is a crime

NW 253 wrote:

funny how all you big shots talk shit about mudders and the last two kings come for northern states. Ryan D and Ryan V must ...more

The fuck you talking about? I said "MURDER" as in murdered out, all black....not MUDDER.

I like the mud, have you ever been to PA?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/7/2018 7:37 AM

I like it. Looks cool

|

4/7/2018 8:08 AM

I think Chad is the "Lord Vader" drop that you hear on Pulpmx commercials

|

4/7/2018 8:51 AM

Must be planning to do some FMX in the mud! Mudllisha style..!

|

4/7/2018 8:54 AM

Needs spoke skins

|

4/7/2018 9:18 AM

Frame is chrome. Needs chromed plastics like RV2's Straight Rhythm steed.

|

4/7/2018 10:18 AM

Photo

|

4/7/2018 10:37 AM

twotwosix wrote: Photo

Nice pit cart tongue

|

4/7/2018 11:33 AM

GuyB wrote:

Wow, some of you seem to be very anti-change.

I'm all for teams throwing something different out there, and giving the ...more

if you don't like one new thing, that means you don't like change of any kind? really? that's quite the reach...

how about people just don't like it? nothing to do with change...in fact this is not new at all, you can go find bikes styled this way in trailer parks all across America. It's always received criticism from "core" moto guys. as soon as black plastics became a thing, they have been associated with no-helmet-wearing-white-trash-goons.

"anti-change" ...okee dokee!

|

4/7/2018 11:46 AM

BobPA wrote:

Murder is a crime

NW 253 wrote:

funny how all you big shots talk shit about mudders and the last two kings come for northern states. Ryan D and Ryan V must ...more

BobPA wrote:

The fuck you talking about? I said "MURDER" as in murdered out, all black....not MUDDER.

I like the mud, have you ever been ...more

Bob, some people don’t get laid. So, they sneak on-line on their mom’s computer and turn into key-board-warriors.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

4/7/2018 1:15 PM

had to be some inspiration from the Craig's List Add of the Day posts

|

Long Live the 2 Stroke!

4/7/2018 1:25 PM

GuyB wrote:

Wow, some of you seem to be very anti-change.

I'm all for teams throwing something different out there, and giving the ...more

I’m all for change. That doesn’t work for me though.

The guy in Bike Builds with the old school Husky replica graphics nailed it. Red with the silver tank look on the white bike.

|

4/7/2018 3:02 PM

or 420whistling

|

4/7/2018 3:08 PM

Wow,the Frisco flyers got all kinds of hate for any thing other than fluorescent .

|

4/7/2018 3:17 PM

Not a big fan of blacked out bikes,but tyler beremans is pretty sickPhoto

|

4/7/2018 6:22 PM

Actually looks like a silver/grey frame, which would look awesome on an old school/retro looking Husky. When the time comes to strip my bike down, I may do the frame silver as well.
PRM - were you referring to my bike?Photo

|

4/7/2018 6:33 PM

Doddy wrote:

Looks clapped out.

mxer807 wrote:

Lmao !!! +1.
Don’t even look like a husky.

You know how there is always that one guy at the track? Murdered out Black bike, gear doesn't match and he is pulling boner air on every jump. Look's like this could be his machine.

|

4/7/2018 6:38 PM

swatdoc wrote:

Actually looks like a silver/grey frame, which would look awesome on an old school/retro looking Husky. When the time comes to ...more

Yes I was! Fantastic looking bike!

|