Chad Reed's New Ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2017 6:08 PM

4rings wrote:

Lol chad is SUCH an attention whore. Has skills on a dirtbike, otherwise he's a tool. Trash talks his previous bike when on a ...more

doofy wrote:

This. I love pulpmx but good god everytime they talk about chad "he is by far the biggest draw in sx! He has the most fans... ...more

Well your screen name fits perfectly.

|

8/4/2017 6:10 PM

oshow wrote:

Well your screen name fits perfectly.

Don't feed the troll.

|

8/4/2017 6:17 PM

BB366 wrote:

Is that even Reed riding??

I mean....how can he take a photo and be in the picture at the same time.....

No, it's me.

|

8/5/2017 7:26 PM

This f**king guy... absolutely toying with us on this one. Photo

|

8/5/2017 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2017 7:32 PM

APerry151 wrote:

This f**king guy... absolutely toying with us on this one. Photo

Hell if I wadded this many panties and threw off the form of this many crossfitters every time I posted a picture, I'd probably do the same thing.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/6/2017 7:24 PM

The sport is better with him in it.. simple.

|

8/6/2017 8:28 PM

Confirmed (source: VitalMx forum 2013)Photo

|

8/7/2017 4:46 AM

Bultaco wrote:

Y'all are talking about him. Four pages so far. That's all he wants.

Hate to add to add to this but I'm mystified at the intrest the guy still getsblink

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

8/7/2017 5:18 AM

It's right upfront of the post...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/7/2017 7:09 AM

Crush wrote:

It's right upfront of the post...

I bet he's taking Barcia's place at JGR....

|

8/7/2017 9:25 AM

I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until retirement and there after. So what gives? Yamaha pulling the plug on Chad, or Chad on Yamaha. If it is bike related why not wait and ride the 18 before a decision is made?

|

8/7/2017 9:28 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until ...more

He's a pain to deal with obviously and no brand wants a guy complaining privately and publicly about the bike all the time

|

8/7/2017 9:30 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until ...more

Maybe he is/has. Maybe his IG post of "Went with the New blue" wasn't just a reference to his gear as some have speculated in this thread. If trolling were the competition, he's a title contender.

|

8/7/2017 9:53 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

tingo wrote:

Maybe he is/has. Maybe his IG post of "Went with the New blue" wasn't just a reference to his gear as some have speculated in ...more

Matthew is saying orange is pretty much done.

|

8/7/2017 10:59 AM

Sodipop wrote:

He's a pain to deal with obviously and no brand wants a guy complaining privately and publicly about the bike all the time

Or you know, that bike that one guy out of every 10 gets on with.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/7/2017 11:38 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

Sodipop wrote:

Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting him.

The guy has skills for days, and up until last year had a chance to do top-5 at any race...but no more. I agree that what sodipop says is probably the truth. I'm amazed the guy can keep coming up with these high-end rides, quite frankly. In my mind, he ought to take the classy way out like Dungey, Villopoto, Canard & Shorty.

|

8/7/2017 12:27 PM

davistld01 wrote:

Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting ...more

still rebuilding the bank account from team22 days????unsure unsure

|

8/7/2017 2:07 PM

Sodipop wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting ...more

mauidex wrote:

still rebuilding the bank account from team22 days????unsure unsure

Ha! You have a point...

|

8/7/2017 5:35 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I don't know how you can think that looks like a KTM? I can tell if it's a Yamaha or even Honda...
Photo

APerry151 wrote:

I said I "believe" it is a KTM. IDK for sure obviously. It just appears to have that shorter looking rear fender like a KTM. ...more

GrapeApe wrote:

Can I lend you a "?" for your thread title?

LOL!!

|

8/7/2017 6:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2017 6:23 PM

davistld01 wrote:

I've read some pretty dumb things, but this might take the cake.

I mean, it's literally just line after line of pure, homogenous idiocy.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/7/2017 6:27 PM

davistld01 wrote:

The best post in this thread .

|

8/7/2017 7:01 PM

Photo

|

10' 200 XC-w
96' XR600r

8/7/2017 7:09 PM

Barcia isn't going anywhere. Stamp that

|

8/7/2017 9:29 PM

davistld01 wrote:

The classy way out? Maybe he just loves racing and doesn't want to stop. Maybe you should take the classy way out and just stop posting your dribble.

|