Chad Reed refused to sign replica front plate made by factory Fx

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
2/29/2020 8:01pm
sumdood wrote:
Maybe when he gets number plates to sign he should sign the word "Fake" on them and hand them back. No one does any profiting and...
Maybe when he gets number plates to sign he should sign the word "Fake" on them and hand them back. No one does any profiting and the kid still has a number plate signed by Chad Reed, win win.
Kelz87 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/29/407624/s1200_F71EC8E6_5A78_4A1C_9E3C_228AC937D313.jpg[/img] “..Here ya are mate, enjoy the show!” Lol I know that’s not what you meant, but it was kinda funny in my head

“..Here ya are mate, enjoy the show!”
Lol I know that’s not what you meant, but it was kinda funny in my head
No you got it, that’s exactly what I meant hahaha
mxdad92
2/29/2020 8:35pm
mxdad92 wrote:
Ya and Cbd has underage kids smoking all over the globe ruining there future because they are getting high. Think Reed cares about that. Nope just...
Ya and Cbd has underage kids smoking all over the globe ruining there future because they are getting high. Think Reed cares about that. Nope just the money flow
gt80rider wrote:
Now, I gotta light this fluffer up... Dude, seriously? You are completely wrong... Why not grow a set and try some cbd? Or grow a bigger...
Now, I gotta light this fluffer up... Dude, seriously? You are completely wrong... Why not grow a set and try some cbd? Or grow a bigger set and try some actual cannabis?? Otherwise, you know absolutely nothing about this subject and are not even allowed an opinion... Oh and .. you come across as a 4 yr old...
Easy bro. Relax. I just burned one
mxdad92
2/29/2020 8:38pm
toroP wrote:
You talked to his people. Did you ask them?
All they said was “he can’t sign that and no one is supposed to sell them” I never got a straight answer as to why though.
That's a pretty dickish thing to do to a kid that had no idea and just wanted his autograph......replica or not, I'm sure the autograph was...
That's a pretty dickish thing to do to a kid that had no idea and just wanted his autograph......replica or not, I'm sure the autograph was all the kid bbn probably wanted. Hell if it were me and he said that to my kid (if I had one) I'd pull out a post it like paper and say ask if he was allowed to sign this.

The least Reed could've done is grabbed one of HIS actual front number plates, sign it and give it to your kid. Sheesh....

It's not like some grown ass man walked up with a stack of replica plates hoping to get them signed clearly indicating he probably gonna turn around and sell them on ebay but if you walked up with your kid I think it's kind of salty of him to flat out say "no I can sign that"
Sorry man . These vitards think r33d has a golden rod and doesnt need to sign for kids
mxdad92
2/29/2020 8:44pm
Roczen will sign almost anything.... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/29/407623/s1200_Screenshot_20200229_080136.jpg[/img]
Roczen will sign almost anything....

Are they trans

The Shop

mxdad92
2/29/2020 8:45pm
mxdad92 wrote:
Ya and Cbd has underage kids smoking all over the globe ruining there future because they are getting high. Think Reed cares about that. Nope just...
Ya and Cbd has underage kids smoking all over the globe ruining there future because they are getting high. Think Reed cares about that. Nope just the money flow
Dirtydeeds wrote:
You need to stay in your lane amigo. Your lane being the dumbgeon. WOW. You have successfully posted some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on...
You need to stay in your lane amigo. Your lane being the dumbgeon. WOW. You have successfully posted some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on here.
Hey bro. Dont be mad. Your just on the internet
mxdad92
2/29/2020 8:48pm
Is the profit margin that great for a rider signature ?
mxdad92 wrote:
Hell no. Reed signature might be worth $50. So reed is really just being reed. I played a pro sport and i knew lots of guys...
Hell no. Reed signature might be worth $50. So reed is really just being reed. I played a pro sport and i knew lots of guys like reed
CalRMX wrote:
I didn't realise Tiddlywinks was a pro sport, or was it pocket pool?
Love it!!
mxdad92
2/29/2020 8:59pm
GuyB wrote:
So now you're on here blowing him out for it.

I can't imagine fans being that dickish.
TxGuy wrote:
You are never going to get it.
GuyB wrote:
I completely get it. You’re never going to be happy with anything I post. I checked this morning. It’s bootleg stuff. I don’t blame him for...
I completely get it. You’re never going to be happy with anything I post.

I checked this morning. It’s bootleg stuff. I don’t blame him for not signing bootleg stuff.
So im learning more about vital everyday. The best is when you dont like something and it pains you so much you hide it in the dumbgeon. It makes no difference if you hide your feelings here. We still see it. Just let voices be heard, and let children get autographs. And holy god if they get sold ,,,well idk. And cbd is bootleg weed ...whats up with that? 💔
mxdad92
2/29/2020 9:06pm
mxdad92 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
You need to stay in your lane amigo. Your lane being the dumbgeon. WOW. You have successfully posted some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on...
You need to stay in your lane amigo. Your lane being the dumbgeon. WOW. You have successfully posted some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on here.
And i see your lane is posting male genitals. That's some sick sh*t
Chance1216
2/29/2020 10:30pm
mxdad92 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
mxdad92 wrote:
And i see your lane is posting male genitals. That's some sick sh*t
So I guess that makes you a peter gazer?

Post a reply to: Chad Reed refused to sign replica front plate made by factory Fx

The Latest