|

9/2/2017 11:29 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

|

9/2/2017 11:29 AM

MX Guy wrote:

About that...

Kinda late, man

Looked thru the first 2 pages here and didnt see anything. Oh well, not the first time and probably wont be the last lol

|

9/2/2017 11:35 AM

Fixed yer pic, it was really bugging me LOL

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/2/2017 11:49 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Fixed yer pic, it was really bugging me LOL

Lol. How do you crop pics?

|

9/2/2017 11:49 AM

Dude this has already been posted.

|

9/2/2017 12:02 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Dude read through the comments and you will see that i didnt know. Why even take the time to click on the thread and post your comment if its already been posted? Glad i could waste some of your time though.

|

9/2/2017 2:55 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Dude read through the comments and you will see that i didnt know. Why even take the time to click on the thread and post your comment if its already been posted? Glad i could waste some of your time though.

No wasted time brother. Some may not of seen it yet. If it's moto , it's all good.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/3/2017 8:53 PM

i am so tired of reading and hearing about chad reed. i was reading through racer x page on us mxgp and a bunch of tards for some god forsaken reason started talking about chad reed. of allllll the riders and things to talk about on the day of us gp and a bunch of nimrod asshats start debating on how had reed would do. give it up fellas. he is old news

|

9/3/2017 8:58 PM

holtergeist797 wrote:

i am so tired of reading and hearing about chad reed. i was reading through racer x page on us mxgp and a bunch of tards for some god forsaken reason started talking about chad reed. of allllll the riders and things to talk about on the day of us gp and a bunch of nimrod asshats start debating on how had reed would do. give it up fellas. he is old news

So why click on topics that are about CR22, a whole lot of other threads out there...

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

9/3/2017 9:05 PM

Don't sweat the haters, OP. Great pic!

|

9/3/2017 9:25 PM

holtergeist797 wrote:

Probably because they showed Reed being interviewed at the USGP. What do you think bench racing is?

Would of been the same thing or worse had they shown JS7.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/3/2017 9:27 PM

Ok not hating at all on chad. Just a funny thing happened today watching the GPs on tv. Daughter had a friend over. I was watching the second motos come on on tv. They are doing the Chad Reed segment. Daughters friend walks behind the couch and kinda watches. After chads interview she goes "he talks to much. Does he race or something??" Haha! I was like yes he's a big time racer. She was like "well he just wouldn't quit talking" laughing laughing

|

9/3/2017 9:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2017 9:34 PM

Like Jeffro503 said Moto is good...

|