Chad Reed not racing next year?

mxrider225
Fantasy
2881st
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:36pm
@CRtwotwo
Chad Reed
come on people lets make newy sx HUGE tell ya friends bros sisters nan pops haha you never know when it could be the last time out...
2 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

hmmmm i think hes hinting at something.
|
DJ KC
Fantasy
452nd
10/7/2010 10:23pm
If he is still asking for a high price of his racing services... he may as well just retire and go super-car racing.
RedRider31
10/7/2010 10:28pm
Chad who? Is that the guy that posts shit from his phone all day like a teenage girl?

The Shop

kongols
10/7/2010 11:22pm
Maybe he says it`s the end of the world. Run for your life.BlinkPinch
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
10/7/2010 11:38pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Chad who? Is that the guy that posts shit from his phone all day like a teenage girl?
Yup that's her, i mean him.
rangot
10/8/2010 12:14am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2010 12:15am
RedRider31 wrote:
Yeah, same guy who was the only one able to race with "the GOAT" and "the fastest man on the planet", remember? I never understood the lack of respect for such a champion...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
10/8/2010 12:16am
RedRider31 wrote:
rangot wrote:
Yeah, same guy who was the only one able to race with "the GOAT" and "the fastest man on the planet", remember? I never understood the...
Yeah, same guy who was the only one able to race with "the GOAT" and "the fastest man on the planet", remember? I never understood the lack of respect for such a champion...
Exactly. That applies to all the riders.
flarider
10/8/2010 12:29am
I nominate Chad Reed for VitalMX "Fisherman of the year" award.
kongols
10/8/2010 12:40am
flarider wrote:
I nominate Chad Reed for VitalMX "Fisherman of the year" award.
I think he is on GuyB`s payroll.
SoCalMX70
10/8/2010 1:26am
I hope he isn't done yet. Would like to see him go out with a strong season.
cason402
10/8/2010 1:46am
gt80rider wrote:
did he race this year??
4th at a race in Houston
5th at a race in St Louis
8th at a race in Seattle
2nd at some race in Vegas

1st at some national race near Sacramento
2nd down in Texas at another of those national things
3rd at a Maryland race
9th at a track near the rocky mountains
2nd at Red Bud

not exactly a bad year for a broken hand and epstien barr

and you? what were your results this year?
where was that national you qualified for?

and for all you other weirdo's who tweek yourselves over the 140 characters he occasionally types into his phone, how does your interest in his tweets constitute him having a problem?

Matt#49
10/8/2010 2:24am
RedRider31 wrote:

RedRider who? Is that the guy that reads every one of those posts from Chad who?

Thought so!

Weeks381fan
10/8/2010 3:19am
Chad will be on a Honda come A1. I don't know why we are still talking about this
RMZ819
10/8/2010 3:28am
RedRider31 wrote:
rangot wrote:
Yeah, same guy who was the only one able to race with "the GOAT" and "the fastest man on the planet", remember? I never understood the...
I do remember winning races against RC after RC was in cruise mode. BUT!!! Reed never raced Stewart tough. He has zero passes for wins against James. He never beat him once in 8 yrs of racing. He was treated like a lapper by James.

With that said, Reed had some great yrs and got 2 titles when the best riders were hurt.

With the talent getting better in the big bike class he does not matter anymore.

kongols
10/8/2010 3:43am
RMZ819 wrote:
I do remember winning races against RC after RC was in cruise mode. BUT!!! Reed never raced Stewart tough. He has zero passes for wins against...
I do remember winning races against RC after RC was in cruise mode. BUT!!! Reed never raced Stewart tough. He has zero passes for wins against James. He never beat him once in 8 yrs of racing. He was treated like a lapper by James.

With that said, Reed had some great yrs and got 2 titles when the best riders were hurt.

With the talent getting better in the big bike class he does not matter anymore.

Matt#49
10/8/2010 3:50am
RedRider31 wrote:
rangot wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
I do remember winning races against RC after RC was in cruise mode. BUT!!! Reed never raced Stewart tough. He has zero passes for wins against...

Hey RMZ819, you say Reed does not matter anymore......even if this was true (which of course it isn't!).....it is far better to not matter anymore, than it is to have never mattered like you!

10/8/2010 4:16am
RedRider31 wrote:
rangot wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

Go back to WWF dipshit.
Kinetic1
10/8/2010 4:22am
Now, where is that bottle of Troll spray I had......
Weeks381fan
10/8/2010 4:23am
RedRider31 wrote:
rangot wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

Although harsh, this is somewhat true. Reed is not a threat for a championship imho. Can anyone here HONESTLY say he is a threat against RV, RD, JS, CP, TC and others? I think he might get a win here or there maybe but staying on the podium every race is doubtful. The statements made about him winning titles only when others were hurt is true too however that is why you race. The fastest guy doesn't always win. Just look at RD this year. Do you think he would have won either title IF RV stayed healthy? Heck no. Not a chance.
MX690
10/8/2010 4:40am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2010 4:41am
The same stupid argument about so and so only won because such and such wasn't racing is just dumb. You could make that argument about everyone who ever won a title. FFS it gets old. Fact, if Reed didn't go to the U.S you would have had quite a few years of boring SX / MX with RC going virtually unchallenged.
cason402
10/8/2010 4:46am
if a guy injures himself, while training to beat the other guy... didn't the other guy then beat the injured guy, since the injured guy didn't line up at the gate?

ricky, james and RV did lose the championships they injured themselves training for, didn't they?

did the injury some how cause ricky, james and RV not to want to race or win that championship?

it's not as if, it was chad's or ryan's choice or desire that the racers they were preparing to race, failed in their preparation, is it?

aren't asterisks really for arm chair racers not for championship caliber talent?

would ricky, james and RV ever think that they deserved some title they failed to compete for?
davis224
Fantasy
138th
10/8/2010 5:09am
If Reed is healthy and on a bike he's comfortable on, he will be winning. You are on crack if you think some of the rookies are going to be handling him with ease.
RMZ819
10/8/2010 5:37am
davis224 wrote:
If Reed is healthy and on a bike he's comfortable on, he will be winning. You are on crack if you think some of the rookies...
If Reed is healthy and on a bike he's comfortable on, he will be winning. You are on crack if you think some of the rookies are going to be handling him with ease.
Stewart took Reeds will away two yrs ago. Reed needed to win 1 of the last 7 races and was afraid to go for it. He was waiting for James to win it for him and it never happened.

Stewart's come and race me fucker attitude exposed Reed as a guy that will not fight outside of his comfort zone. RD and RV who are not afraid to go for it have Reed covered. Add in Pourcel and Canard and Reed is pretty much toast.
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
10/8/2010 5:38am
RedRider31 wrote:
rangot wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

toroP
10/8/2010 5:54am
RMZ819 wrote:

" never beat him once.." Why don't you find a sport that you understand?
ATKpilot99
10/8/2010 6:02am
rangot wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

Although harsh, this is somewhat true. Reed is not a threat for a championship imho. Can anyone here HONESTLY say he is a threat against RV...
Although harsh, this is somewhat true. Reed is not a threat for a championship imho. Can anyone here HONESTLY say he is a threat against RV, RD, JS, CP, TC and others? I think he might get a win here or there maybe but staying on the podium every race is doubtful. The statements made about him winning titles only when others were hurt is true too however that is why you race. The fastest guy doesn't always win. Just look at RD this year. Do you think he would have won either title IF RV stayed healthy? Heck no. Not a chance.
If Reed shows up healthy and focused he for sure will be a threat to win. And I think you're underestimating Dungey also.
10/8/2010 6:10am
RMZ819 wrote:

I agree.

Reed is about done - and he knows it.
DavidR
10/8/2010 6:18am
RedRider31 wrote:
I know! Can you believe he would waste time posting stuff on the internet for all the world to see? I mean really, come on, who does that?

Post a reply to: Chad Reed not racing next year?

The Latest