Chad Reed is both a stud and a douche

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2020 9:42 AM

I was watching random race highlights last night and in so many of the races Chad pulled asshole moves. I respect that he's still racing and what he's accomplished... he's a total badass. But what a fucking baby he was. Listening to him at the last press conference kind of taking jabs(but playing it off) at todays riders compared to back in his day was also fucking lame. Just made me remember the guy is pretty much a tool even though he is an ironman and had great results. Oh and when he held up the leaders during a championship run a few years ago(Dungey and Tomac?) in I think New York. It's all flooding back to mind.

Flame away.

|

1/16/2020 9:51 AM

I think that was STL when he held up Dungey, can't remember what year though. I was there lol

|

1/16/2020 9:53 AM

Chad's gonna' Chad

|

1/16/2020 9:54 AM

Better than just being a douche. Reed is a bad ass and he’s right about back in the day. Stew, RC, and Reed would make all the current guys look bad in their prime.

|

1/16/2020 10:02 AM

Was a Chad fan up until he did that to Dungey. Then i realised ide kind of been blind over the years to his douche moves. It’s sad really cause it contrasts so heavily with his many amazing achievements. I was always on Chad’s side with the many Stew altercations...so i laugh now when he says he’s a James Stewart fan. All these pros are super humans to me...the champs even more so....but it’s with this respect that i say Chad’s last competitive year for race wins was 2014, and IMO he comes off in these interviews now like many of us will eventually sound like...bitter old men. For Chad...it’s the very young man world of motocross...for me it will be in the corporate world i work in...in the not too distant future.

|

1/16/2020 10:03 AM

Oh shit! The Dumbgeon!

|

1/16/2020 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2020 10:18 AM

str8line wrote:

I was watching random race highlights last night and in so many of the races Chad pulled asshole moves. I respect that he's still racing and what he's accomplished... he's a total badass. But what a fucking baby he was. Listening to him at the last press conference kind of taking jabs(but playing it off) at todays riders compared to back in his day was also fucking lame. Just made me remember the guy is pretty much a tool even though he is an ironman and had great results. Oh and when he held up the leaders during a championship run a few years ago(Dungey and Tomac?) in I think New York. It's all flooding back to mind.

Flame away.

Oh shit are you in for it. I've been chastised for years for making the same observation about Reed. He used to be fast but he's always been a dick. I'm not sure why but Chad is sacred on Vital and you're not allowed to say anything negative about the guy without being violently attacked.

THE FACT THAT THIS HAS BEEN RELEGATED TO "THE DUMBGEON" MAKES MY POINT FOR ME. Vital Rule #1: Thou shall not take the name of Chad Reed in vain nor shalt thou honor any other Gods than Chad...

Chad pulled his typical shit on Dungey WHILE BEING LAPPED at the STL race in 2017. Dungey was racing for the championship but Chad has only cared about Chad and he's always been the ultimate tool.

|

1/16/2020 10:10 AM

Another one of Chad's finer moments showing who he really is:

|

1/16/2020 4:59 PM

str8line wrote:

Flame away.

O&GDriller wrote:

Oh shit are you in for it. I've been chastised for years for making the same observation about Reed. He used to be fast but he's always been a dick. I'm not sure why but Chad is sacred on Vital and you're not allowed to say anything negative about the guy without being violently attacked.

THE FACT THAT THIS HAS BEEN RELEGATED TO "THE DUMBGEON" MAKES MY POINT FOR ME. Vital Rule #1: Thou shall not take the name of Chad Reed in vain nor shalt thou honor any other Gods than Chad...

Chad pulled his typical shit on Dungey WHILE BEING LAPPED at the STL race in 2017. Dungey was racing for the championship but Chad has only cared about Chad and he's always been the ultimate tool.

Has anyone violently attacked you?

|

1/16/2020 9:22 PM

All i remember is Reed constantly racing Stewart dirty. Reed was a bigger baby than friese and alessi. Js7 did own reed so maybe reed was tired of it

|

1/16/2020 9:24 PM

str8line wrote:

Flame away.

O&GDriller wrote:

The dumb-gon has the best post!

|

1/16/2020 10:18 PM

O&GDriller wrote:

Another one of Chad's finer moments showing who he really is:

I really like Trey Carnard but he had that one a coming.

|

Ed Johnson

1/17/2020 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2020 11:09 AM

I disagree. Trey made an honest and stupid mistake but he's NEVER, EVER intentionally taken somebody out or tried to hurt them like Reed. Mistakes happen all the time in racing as we all know. However, a mistake is a lot different than retaliation and wrecking a guy for a mistake. Especially to someone like Trey.

|

1/17/2020 11:25 AM

O&GDriller wrote:

I disagree. Trey made an honest and stupid mistake but he's NEVER, EVER intentionally taken somebody out or tried to hurt them like Reed. Mistakes happen all the time in racing as we all know. However, a mistake is a lot different than retaliation and wrecking a guy for a mistake. Especially to someone like Trey.

Absolutely agree, but he had a bad luck streak going of those little small mistakes that 99% of the time would not have mattered but just kept happening and some times he would collect another rider or two when it happened. Glad they DQed Reed I think Trey was just over exuberant for a while and that's when all these run ins would happen. That was one of the only times I think Trey ever even got mad was when Reed knocked him off the track.

|

Ed Johnson

1/17/2020 1:23 PM

str8line wrote:

Flame away.

O&GDriller wrote:

What other names have you used here that's been "chastised for years"?

|