Chad Reed in Italy, testimonial at the MXGP of Lombardia

line-up
6/5/2018 10:04am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2018 12:14pm
http://www.motocross.it/2018/06/05/chad-reed-brand-ambassador-a-sport/

google translator...

Chad Reed arrived in Italy a few days ago, invited by Stefano Avandero. For the first time Chad has brought with him the family.
Last weekend he witnessed the italian GP at Mugello MOTOGP and, after a few hours passed as ordinary tourists in Florence, landed at Ottabiano circuit.
Skippy at the GP of Lombardy, will be the brand from A ambassador Sport Group's Stefano Avandero. Having strung together a few laps and posed for the usual photos, Chad responded to some questions. In december, he will be busy with the color A sport in the Monza rally and for this reason, in a few days he will carry out tests with the official Hyundai car. Interesting is the answer to the question on the difference between the races at two and four wheels. Lapidary response:"Racing is racing! At the end of the competitions they are the same although clearly there are great differences between the two specialties". He said they had already had experience of car racing in Australia in 2010, although he never did rally and then it will be interesting to understand its potential to drive a car on the ground. Impossible not to highlight the care that Reed has dedicated to the bike that was made available. immediately changed the control unit, the handlebars and other details. Following fit fotoracconto the day since the preparation of the bike in the workshop. Good vision!

|
6/5/2018 10:23am
I think I'm most intrigued about there being a Ford Raptor in Italy.
kongols
6/5/2018 10:53am
We have some here in Latvia too. Registered as farm tractors, lol.
HenryA
6/5/2018 10:58am
That's a really cool helmet

The Shop

6/5/2018 11:07am
kongols wrote:
lots of Raptors here ..popular truck
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
6/5/2018 11:08am
I was thrown off by that too haha
6/5/2018 11:32am
kongols wrote:
Lots? well, you see one once in a while (maybe like once a month) but it's not like they're parked on every corner of the street.
6/5/2018 11:58am
kongols wrote:
Lots? well, you see one once in a while (maybe like once a month) but it's not like they're parked on every corner of the street.
depends on where you live i quess ... im from almere , close to amsterdam and work in Haarlem and see Raptors daily as its one of the most popular trucks in this area for builders etc
agn5009
6/5/2018 1:54pm
We need more pics of Mrs. Reed to accurately guage this situation
6/5/2018 11:01pm
agn5009 wrote:
Vital never disappoints. Neither does Elle, and two rights doesn't make it wrong ....
6/5/2018 11:18pm
liked the fiat box van with tool boxes
wonder if that is below the normal floor

JSM 69
6/6/2018 3:47am
agn5009 wrote:
Vital never disappoints. Neither does Elle, and two rights doesn't make it wrong ....
A men ??
zehn
6/6/2018 3:51am
I would be in Florence at the same time as Reed and not see him Laughing
NVA57
Fantasy
1742nd
6/6/2018 4:31am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2018 4:31am
depends on where you live i quess ... im from almere , close to amsterdam and work in Haarlem and see Raptors daily as its one...
depends on where you live i quess ... im from almere , close to amsterdam and work in Haarlem and see Raptors daily as its one of the most popular trucks in this area for builders etc
I’ve seen zero raptors in my lifetime but I do see luxury and supercars almost daily.

Post a reply to: Chad Reed in Italy, testimonial at the MXGP of Lombardia

The Latest