btn
btn
1 of 3
Related:
Create New Tag
VetTracker VetTracker
12/20/2018 5:29 PM

Listened to his podcast and he said he wants the job! Love Roger but he's probably over it at this point. Maybe a fresh approach could yield better results. Obviously the fact that he is not a US born American (he is a citizen) shouldn't matter as neither is DeCoster

Has my vote!

byke byke
12/20/2018 5:52 PM

Chad has become a real finger pointer prima donna kind of guy that always has to have the full high end kit or else he's not riding, unlike Wilson or Barcia who will do whatever it takes. That's something I've never liked about him. Maybe a change is needed, but I wouldn't vote for Reed to go. Maybe somebody like Erik Kehoe, Steve Lamson, Jimmy Button...basically an ex-racer that has some decent experience running something and doesn't like to blame the hardware.

FastEddy FastEddy
12/20/2018 5:54 PM

Nothing against Chad.
But I would much rather see R.C as Team USA Manager.

mx317 mx317
12/20/2018 5:55 PM

Decoster is still doing fine.

Take it to the limit, one more time!

beamer beamer
12/20/2018 5:56 PM

Fawk no !!!

olds cool olds cool
12/20/2018 5:57 PM

If there's going to be a change, my vote goes to someone who has been there and actually won that, like RJ. No disrespect to Chad 'cause the guy is a bad man on a dirtcicle.

eric513anderson eric513anderson
12/20/2018 5:57 PM
FastEddy wrote:

Nothing against Chad.
But ...more

This

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

Natester551v Natester551v
12/20/2018 6:07 PM

I'd love to see Larocco do it...no excuses, former champion, former team manager. Chad would be good too...RC would be cool as well. Those other guys are awesome, but no championships between them...I dunno if they bring the same panache...

mxb2 mxb2
12/20/2018 6:32 PM

Rc, or rv ,dunge. But they probably wdnt want to do it. Reed has had a great career, but not racing outdoors lately. I say no.

deanwhite51 deanwhite51
12/20/2018 6:35 PM
byke wrote:

Chad has become a real ...more

"always has to have the full high end kit" did you not see what he was racing last year?

and as far as experience.. he started his own team from nothing and was able to win races and be a threat. and with his business mind out side of the MX world. he's got more business knowledge then any other motocross rider ever.

So.

- ex racer
- team owner
- successful business man
- and some one that is able to fight and give the team the best there is for the best possible sucess.

sounds like Reed..

Underground Underground
12/20/2018 6:35 PM

FU Chad Greed

DPR250R DPR250R
12/20/2018 6:37 PM

I would like to see someone that WANTS to do it get the job. Same as the riders.

Gimmie a team with something to prove over a team that feels obligated any day.

VetMX.com VetMX.com
12/20/2018 6:42 PM

RV since he raced there and lived there a while or RD.

Natester551v Natester551v
12/20/2018 6:44 PM
mxb2 wrote:

Rc, or rv ,dunge. But they ...more

Totally spaced Dunge - he would be an amazing choice!

Johnny Ringo Johnny Ringo
12/20/2018 6:49 PM

Decoster needs to go.

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

Underground Underground
12/20/2018 6:51 PM

You know I'd put Aldon before all of those already listed because just like a great football player doesn't make a great coach, a great MX rider doesn't make a great team manager. That guy Aldon seems to have a way of making guys do better and the runs on the board don't lie.

deanwhite51 deanwhite51
12/20/2018 6:56 PM
Underground wrote:

You know I'd put Aldon ...more

Aldon isn't for every one though.. Its known he has struggled with certain people. AC92 and Kroc for example.I don't think he has the knowledge to make a wining team within a month.

But stats don't lie. he has made some champions over a period of time.

byke byke
12/20/2018 7:13 PM
byke wrote:

Chad has become a real ...more

deanwhite51 wrote:

"always has to have the ...more

Yes, but he also said he's not doing it again. He's too into blaming things. That's why I like Roger, no bs, just go do the job and leave.

And no RC either. Have you seen his barn? Bunch of old trick stuff just tossed all over the place and rotting away. Out here that'd be a meth house. I don't think he's organized enough to be a good manager.

https://motocrossactionmag.com/ricky-carmichaels-barn-dust-relics-works-parts/

TeamGreen TeamGreen
12/20/2018 8:56 PM

I’d pick Jeremy McGrath

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

scott_nz scott_nz
12/20/2018 10:00 PM

If you are going to pick an ex rider , wouldn’t you want someone who has won the des nations as part of a team ?

EZZA 95B EZZA 95B
12/20/2018 10:38 PM
T-Fish T-Fish
12/20/2018 10:42 PM

Oh, Chad Reed is still around?

Akira Akira
12/20/2018 11:09 PM

The Man or the man on the chair period.

#434 #434
12/20/2018 11:56 PM
mxb2 wrote:

Rc, or rv ,dunge. But they ...more

Natester551v wrote:

Totally spaced Dunge - he ...more

Nah, he‘s too nice. Take RC! According to Matthes, he knew how to motivate his teammates when he was MXdN team captain devil

Underground Underground
12/21/2018 1:36 AM
Underground wrote:

FU Chad Greed

None of you realise this is out of spite towards his old mate Micheal Byrne and the rest of the selectors who left him off this years Australian MXoN team. I've been a supporter of the guy since before most of you even knew who he was. No more. The guy is burning bridges faster than the Nazi's in retreat.

Ewan49 Ewan49
12/21/2018 1:45 AM
Underground wrote:

FU Chad Greed

Underground wrote:

None of you realise this ...more

"None of you realise this is out of spite towards his old mate Michael Byrne and the rest of the selectors who left him off this year's Australian MXoN team."
You are 100% right....nobody realises....but they don't realise because what you are saying is wrong!

Underground Underground
12/21/2018 1:49 AM
Underground wrote:

FU Chad Greed

Underground wrote:

Ewan49 wrote:

"None of you realise this ...more

So they're buddies again?

Ewan49 Ewan49
12/21/2018 1:54 AM
Underground wrote:

Ewan49 wrote:

"None of you realise this ...more

Underground wrote:

So they're buddies again?

I have no idea whatsoever if they're buddies again.
But there is no way his motive is out of spite!

RichardLoots RichardLoots
12/21/2018 2:35 AM

so you want a aussie SX rider to manage a US MX team ? thats a refreshing view ... i would go for Dungey , has won MXON and a lot more recent MX experience

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

420sendit 420sendit
12/21/2018 2:44 AM

I found that a pretty interesting comment during the podcast as well. I would love to see Mitch Payton leading the effort, however I think Reed would make a good team manager also, just cause he hasn’t won doesn’t mean that he cannot lead a team to victory, he has that fighting sprit and being that USA has been a second home to him it wouldn’t be a huge deal for him to take on the job. MA has sort of turned their nose up at him unfortunately so I don’t blame him for setting his sights at team USA.

btn
btn
1 of 3

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry