Chad Reed Bike Problem at Tampa??

kb228
2/26/2018 2:21pm
pmshortt2 wrote:
The new Huskys have lots of electrical issues to the point that they shouldn’t even be selling them the way they are. 3 people at my...
The new Huskys have lots of electrical issues to the point that they shouldn’t even be selling them the way they are. 3 people at my local track have all had horrible wiring problems costing them motos and money. Each had to get new wiring harness’...
p0wn wrote:
I've had this experience with new KTM's and Huskys. This last year friends and I have bought 5-6 of em and all had different electrical issues...
I've had this experience with new KTM's and Huskys. This last year friends and I have bought 5-6 of em and all had different electrical issues. If you look at the wiring it's super shitty and not weather proofed at all. The connectors are dirt cheap. Within a summer my wiring had all corroded at the connectors. Pretty sad.
Racer111 wrote:
Exactly why I will never own either of those pieces of shit.

If you look at european bikes as a whole, not just dirtbikes, they arent exactly reliable in the electrical department. Ducati is a prime example.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
53rd
2/26/2018 3:15pm
rikhek wrote:
I love it when the biggest prick on track has issues. Cock sucker deserves everything that happens to him. Karma is a bitch.
gerg wrote:
Awwwww sure we can't turn that frown upside down?
Would be a better move if we just turned his membership upside down. Someone click this idiot. We don't need grubs like that here.
pmshortt2
2/26/2018 3:31pm
pmshortt2 wrote:
The new Huskys have lots of electrical issues to the point that they shouldn’t even be selling them the way they are. 3 people at my...
The new Huskys have lots of electrical issues to the point that they shouldn’t even be selling them the way they are. 3 people at my local track have all had horrible wiring problems costing them motos and money. Each had to get new wiring harness’...
p0wn wrote:
I've had this experience with new KTM's and Huskys. This last year friends and I have bought 5-6 of em and all had different electrical issues...
I've had this experience with new KTM's and Huskys. This last year friends and I have bought 5-6 of em and all had different electrical issues. If you look at the wiring it's super shitty and not weather proofed at all. The connectors are dirt cheap. Within a summer my wiring had all corroded at the connectors. Pretty sad.
RCMXracing wrote:
Disagree on the “dirt cheap” connectors. The connectors are marine grade, what they use out on the good ol’ high seas. I will agree that the...
Disagree on the “dirt cheap” connectors. The connectors are marine grade, what they use out on the good ol’ high seas. I will agree that the wiring could use some tidying up, prevent chaffing points.
From what I’ve seen and heard from fellow racers at the track, the connectors and harnesses seem to be outsourced to China or other Asian countries where manufacture price is dirt cheap. I understand they are trying to save money but damn. When this many people are having electrical problems, they need to sort these things out. I for sure won’t be giving them money, and the 5+ people I know that have had problems are definitely going back to the Japanese manufacturers.
MX915
2/26/2018 4:04pm
p0wn wrote:
RCMXracing wrote:
Disagree on the “dirt cheap” connectors. The connectors are marine grade, what they use out on the good ol’ high seas. I will agree that the...
Disagree on the “dirt cheap” connectors. The connectors are marine grade, what they use out on the good ol’ high seas. I will agree that the wiring could use some tidying up, prevent chaffing points.
pmshortt2 wrote:
From what I’ve seen and heard from fellow racers at the track, the connectors and harnesses seem to be outsourced to China or other Asian countries...
From what I’ve seen and heard from fellow racers at the track, the connectors and harnesses seem to be outsourced to China or other Asian countries where manufacture price is dirt cheap. I understand they are trying to save money but damn. When this many people are having electrical problems, they need to sort these things out. I for sure won’t be giving them money, and the 5+ people I know that have had problems are definitely going back to the Japanese manufacturers.
FFS the amount of garbage information on here is insane.

The Shop

pmshortt2
2/26/2018 4:23pm
RCMXracing wrote:
pmshortt2 wrote:
From what I’ve seen and heard from fellow racers at the track, the connectors and harnesses seem to be outsourced to China or other Asian countries...
MX915 wrote:
FFS the amount of garbage information on here is insane. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/26/246328/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Chinese quality. Sad
jleews6
2/26/2018 8:21pm
I had electrical problems with my Husky also but didnt keep it long anyway. Ryan Sipes had problems with his this past weekend to at the GNCC.
2/26/2018 8:35pm
RCMXracing wrote:
pmshortt2 wrote:
MX915 wrote:
FFS the amount of garbage information on here is insane. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/26/246328/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

I'm glad you cleared up the quality issue Laughing
milliebays
2/26/2018 9:41pm
pmshortt2 wrote:
MX915 wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:
Chinese quality. Sad
not sure if mx915 is being sarcastic or not. made in italy loll.
2/26/2018 9:46pm
rikhek wrote:
I love it when the biggest prick on track has issues. Cock sucker deserves everything that happens to him. Karma is a bitch.
Your a Fuckwit!
KDXGarage
2/27/2018 1:38am
rikhek wrote:

Post a reply to: Chad Reed Bike Problem at Tampa??

The Latest