Chad Reed..132 Podiums ??

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2019 2:50 PM

Does not matter what your opinion is: That is a kick ass stat. I hope he's able to add a few more to that before he decides when he's done.

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

2/25/2019 2:51 PM

And I think 160 top fives.

|

2/25/2019 2:56 PM

GuyB wrote:

And I think 160 top fives.

JGR and Suzuki has to be happy?

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

2/25/2019 3:40 PM

GuyB wrote:

And I think 160 top fives.

GIwasB4 wrote:

JGR and Suzuki has to be happy?

No doubt because so far Justin hill is a total bust!!

|

2/25/2019 3:48 PM

I think McGrath is second with 111 and Dungey is third with 101. Tomac has the second-most of active riders with 43.

|

2/25/2019 4:05 PM

What did LaRocco abd whindam have?

|

2/25/2019 4:16 PM

Moto331 wrote:

What did LaRocco abd whindam have?

Windham had 75 and LaRocco had 81.

|

2/25/2019 4:17 PM

GuyB wrote:

And I think 160 top fives.

GIwasB4 wrote:

JGR and Suzuki has to be happy?

mauidex wrote:

No doubt because so far Justin hill is a total bust!!

Justin Hill = Hanny

|

2/25/2019 4:24 PM

Reed's the GOAT bridesmaid.

|

2/25/2019 4:34 PM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Reed's the GOAT bridesmaid.

You'll never hear the GOAT bleet that stat though.
AANNNDD the JS7 folks will all say "wait until next year"

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

2/25/2019 4:39 PM

I dont have the time but I'd love to work out how many laps he has done in the premier class including heats etc it would be insane, just in mains I'd say close to 5000

|

2/25/2019 7:03 PM

|

RIDEMPS.COM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/26/2019 12:28 AM

The craziest part is I think he still have some podiums in him for a few years ...

His bike & fitness are ready, and racing upfront regularly will really help him to adapt to that pace.

I just wish the RMZ could shave quite a few pounds wink

|

2/26/2019 12:34 AM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Reed's the GOAT bridesmaid.

GIwasB4 wrote:

You'll never hear the GOAT bleet that stat though.
AANNNDD the JS7 folks will all say "wait until next year"

I don't know the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if Reed is the most successful rider vs the GOAT in SX ?

|

2/26/2019 1:46 AM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Reed's the GOAT bridesmaid.

GIwasB4 wrote:

You'll never hear the GOAT bleet that stat though.
AANNNDD the JS7 folks will all say "wait until next year"

CPR wrote:

I don't know the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if Reed is the most successful rider vs the GOAT in SX ?

Goat has about 5 more wins.. personally I think that’s why reed is still there haha

|

2/26/2019 1:47 AM

unreal numbers ..legend

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

2/26/2019 2:04 AM

GIwasB4 wrote:

You'll never hear the GOAT bleet that stat though.
AANNNDD the JS7 folks will all say "wait until next year"

CPR wrote:

I don't know the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if Reed is the most successful rider vs the GOAT in SX ?

blockhead17 wrote:

Goat has about 5 more wins.. personally I think that’s why reed is still there haha

Sorry what I meant was Reed would have beat RC more than any other rider.......was hoping someone can find the stats?

|

2/26/2019 3:22 AM

How many mains has he raced now? To have been on the podium for 132 of them is crazy!

Podiumed way more than he hasn't

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/26/2019 3:32 AM

jemcee wrote:

How many mains has he raced now? To have been on the podium for 132 of them is crazy!

Podiumed way more than he hasn't

This is his 17th year... 17 mains a year. But he missed quite a bit in 2010, 2012 and 2014...

Was 228 starts when he beat LaRoccos record I think.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2/26/2019 3:33 AM

What was his podium pertcentage from 2003 thru 09? Had to be close to 90% .

|

2/26/2019 4:24 AM

jemcee wrote:

How many mains has he raced now? To have been on the podium for 132 of them is crazy!

Podiumed way more than he hasn't

Crush wrote:

This is his 17th year... 17 mains a year. But he missed quite a bit in 2010, 2012 and 2014...

Was 228 starts when he beat LaRoccos record I think.

Yep just checked my pics from last year, he got 228 in round 8.. So by my calculations it's now 245.. but probably best to assume I'm one or two off haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/26/2019 4:54 AM

I’m curious about the total SX points stat.
Reed has 2 titles and what, 4 seasons, where he was less than 10 points from winning.

Surely MC is top, right?

|

2/26/2019 5:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2019 5:37 AM

I think he will get on the podium another time or two this year. I've been stating since before the season started that I think his best races will be during the 2nd half of the season. I still believe that. His starts during the first half of the season were mostly not good. If he can consistently get better starts (top 5) after the 1st/2nd turn, I think on a night that he is 'feeling it', he will push for the podium.

I also still believe that he can finish the season in the top 5.

For him to win, like Brayton last year, will require some mistakes from his top competitors, but I am not discounting the possibility.

|

2/26/2019 5:40 AM

Photo
|

2/26/2019 6:01 AM

The only thing stopping chad reed in recent times was chad reed. I am glad he decided to race going out.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

2/26/2019 8:45 AM

jemcee wrote:

Yep just checked my pics from last year, he got 228 in round 8.. So by my calculations it's now 245.. but probably best to assume I'm one or two off haha

Yeah, I think 245 is correct.

|

2/26/2019 8:47 AM

Park Boys wrote:

What was his podium pertcentage from 2003 thru 09? Had to be close to 90% .

Pretty good guess! 102 podiums in 114 starts = 89.5%

|

2/26/2019 9:21 AM

Does Webb and Tomac even have that many starts?

|

www.cromp.com.au
MX | Enduro | Adventure

we ride it. we know it. we love it. we sell it.

2/26/2019 9:59 AM

CPR wrote:

I don't know the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if Reed is the most successful rider vs the GOAT in SX ?

blockhead17 wrote:

Goat has about 5 more wins.. personally I think that’s why reed is still there haha

CPR wrote:

Sorry what I meant was Reed would have beat RC more than any other rider.......was hoping someone can find the stats?

I was able to do it.

Carmichael DIDN'T win 67 250/450 Supercross races. Those 67 races were won by:

McGrath 18
Stewart 16
Reed 15
Vuillemin 7
Lusk 5
Windham 4
LaRocco 1
Ramsey 1


Here is how many times each rider finished ahead of Carmichael (in any position):
McGrath 28
LaRocco 25
Reed 20
Vuillemin 20
Stewart 18
Windham 18
Lusk 14
Huffman 11
Ferry 10
Pichon 10
Tortelli 10
Larry Ward 10

39 other riders finished ahead of Carmichael at least once.

|

2/26/2019 10:06 AM

Photo
|