Chad REEEEEEEEEED

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2018 8:29 PM

With the holeshot couple laps led and a second place in the heat race ahead of a few factory riders

Old mans got it still.
Husky should give him some support for next year.

|

5/5/2018 8:33 PM

He is still not up to 100% yet, injury first 2/3 of season, then new bike to adapt too, give him an off season to recover and fine tune the new bike. Husky FFS! help him!!!!! he's still a contender.

|

5/5/2018 8:42 PM

Yeah only off 2.5 seconds off tomac fast lap time ,in the heat...

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

5/5/2018 8:46 PM

Yeah and who was remotely close? Musquin was how far off? Everyone else should pack it up?

|

5/5/2018 8:50 PM

Easy now. He's still a contender? For top 5's you mean? Sure I'll go with that

|

5/5/2018 9:12 PM

Chad doesn’t haven’t to win to help the brand... he will get exposure just showing up... husky should help..

|

5/5/2018 9:14 PM

struth wrote:

Yeah only off 2.5 seconds off tomac fast lap time ,in the heat...

To be fair Tomac smashed everyones times.

|

5/5/2018 9:22 PM

mwssquad827 wrote:

Chad doesn’t haven’t to win to help the brand... he will get exposure just showing up... husky should help..

I don't get why they won't help at all, did Chad piss them off or something? Maybe they aren't offering very much to the point he'd rather be able to say he's doing it without factory help?

|

5/5/2018 9:26 PM

mwssquad827 wrote:

tkimb wrote:

I don't get why they won't help at all, did Chad piss them off or something? Maybe they aren't offering very much to the point ...more

Maybe Chad was being a dink so they said fine, go at it on your own?

|

5/5/2018 9:32 PM

You’d have to be deaf to not hear how crazy the crowd goes when he crosses the line. When he finally calls it quits it’s going be a huge loss for a lot of fans and for the racing in general.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

5/5/2018 10:12 PM

Chad can't even consistently beat Vince friese...enough said...

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

5/5/2018 10:38 PM

His FOX gear looked very H corporate. Clean look and good match for the bike for sure.

|

5/5/2018 11:44 PM

struth wrote:

Troll your boat, mate. Chad is beloved by pretty much everyone in the stadium. We were all going ballistic when he was leading. The entire crowd was roaring.

It's a shame you feel the need to be so negative. Have a coke and a smile.

|

5/6/2018 2:16 AM

yz133rider wrote:

With the holeshot couple laps led and a second place in the heat race ahead of a few factory riders

Old mans got it still.
...more

Was going to post 5 hours ago on your post .. Reed 14th in the main( ended up 11th) but held back because i didn't want to crash the party.... That heat race was cool, but still guys THE LAP TIMES DONT LIE.. The whole season including the last half he had lap times at best in the mains, consistently at around 9th or worse .. Stop pullin the excuses The sun has set.

|

5/6/2018 4:28 AM

struth wrote:

Not a good example because Vince is riding well.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

5/6/2018 4:59 AM

Anyone have a photo of the finish line nac nac?

|

5/6/2018 8:26 AM

struth wrote:

Hes old. .think of all the younger guys who have retired or quit but hes still going.

|

5/6/2018 8:43 AM

struth wrote:

How would you fare against Vince, douchebag?

|

5/6/2018 9:59 AM

So Reed beat Brayton in two races last night. Brayton, who won Daytona.
And Reed was a 1.5 sec faster in the heat.

What does this mean?

|

5/6/2018 10:18 AM

toroP wrote:

What does ...more

That reed was on the 19 husky for 2 races and is posting competitive times with the fastest sx riders in the world.

If he would have came in fit and ready would have been a much better season.

Hope next year he puts in a serious off season, go race the australian sx races before hand with brayton.

Come in dialed in, fit, and ready would love to see it.

|

5/6/2018 10:30 AM

Reed is a beast. To me he has nothing to prove. He is a 2x champion and races for the same reason most people on vital mx do including myself. Heart and the love of mx

|

5/6/2018 1:34 PM

toroP wrote:

What does ...more

yz133rider wrote:

That reed was on the 19 husky for 2 races and is posting competitive times with the fastest sx riders in the world.

If he ...more

Thank you

|

5/6/2018 3:12 PM

toroP wrote:

What does ...more

Not much.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

5/6/2018 4:15 PM

He finished 13th in points. Pretty impressive considering:

He had no off season
He was injured just as he was about to start training
He was on a brand new bike without factory support
He raced the opening rounds with his injury before he was supposed to be walking again
He's the oldest guy out there and has started more main events than any rider in history

By his own standards that he has set over his career it's a disappointing year. But take away expectations based on that and look at his situation... he did pretty well all things considered.

Hopefully he can be better prepared next year. Finish inside ghe top 10 a few more times snd maybe make a top 5 appearance.

Dunno why anyone eould want to see a legend of the sport gone while hes happy racing and the crowds still love him.

|

5/6/2018 4:34 PM

mxlegend99 wrote:

He finished 13th in points. Pretty impressive considering:

He had no off season
He was injured just as he was about to start ...more

Agreed. I really hope he comes in fully prepared next year. I really think the off season sx and aus sx races would be a good move, but who am i to suggest things for a legend lol

|

5/6/2018 4:41 PM

I hope Chad comes back fit next year, but if he does not do the outdoors l reckon he'll just sit on the couch :-(

|

Melbourne, Australia. Current rides: '11 RMZ450, '84 CR500, '06 DRZ400, '79 KX250 with 400 engine, '06 GSXR1000 full Yosh racebike.

5/6/2018 11:23 PM

Maybe a good time to walk off into the sunset and become part of the “if RV or if RC or if JS7” threads

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler