Case needed for Hero 5?

piscokid
Won a Hero 5 in a raffle. I liked my Hero 2, so this will be a cool upgrade. GoPro sells a "super suit" for diving but it uses an open frame for other mounts. Is a case not needed like the older models? Did some searching and info seems scarce. Anybody have answers for me?
|
slothy
5/17/2017 7:33am
i dont run one, they are waterproof out of the box. only thing i need to still look into is something to protect lens or replacements.
5/17/2017 8:13am
piscokid wrote:
Won a Hero 5 in a raffle. I liked my Hero 2, so this will be a cool upgrade. GoPro sells a "super suit" for diving...
Won a Hero 5 in a raffle. I liked my Hero 2, so this will be a cool upgrade. GoPro sells a "super suit" for diving but it uses an open frame for other mounts. Is a case not needed like the older models? Did some searching and info seems scarce. Anybody have answers for me?
I use the Super Suit for my GoPro. Yes it is waterproof out of the box but I don't want rocks smashing the hell of out of it so I bought that case. Works perfectly.
PJ205
5/17/2017 8:59am
I also use the super suit for mine when I'm riding with other people to protect it against rocks. Some of that stuff can't be replaced or fixed easily if it gets destroyed by a rock. More insurance and peace of mind.
piscokid
5/17/2017 9:52am
Thanks guys, Ordered a super suit. Got it for free so spending a few bucks to protect it was a no brainer.....

Post a reply to: Case needed for Hero 5?

The Latest