Carson Brown Shredding 93 CR250

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2018 10:41 AM

|

6/7/2018 11:31 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/7/2018 11:36 AM

outstanding!

|

6/7/2018 11:57 AM

That was awesome. My 93 CR was the best bike I had.

|

6/7/2018 12:00 PM

Thanks for posting. This motivates me to finish my ‘94 project. Transport Carson back to the 90’s...podium, win by a minute?

|

6/7/2018 12:21 PM

That could be the headline for him on any bike. "Carson Brown Shredding (insert machine here)"

Kid hauls on anything! I have no idea what his aspirations are, but I do hope we get to see him race pro someday.

|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

6/7/2018 12:27 PM

...bah gawd.....

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/7/2018 1:49 PM

It is Barcia 2.0, style for days. Thanks for the vid.

|

6/7/2018 5:29 PM

That McGrath kid seemed to like that bike

|

6/7/2018 5:35 PM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

That McGrath kid seemed to like that bike

Anyone know what this kid is doing as far as riding for next year?!? I know he did some arenacross, feel like this kid deserves a shot for Supercross.

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

6/7/2018 5:46 PM



Play along with Terrafirma music and enjoy
|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/7/2018 5:51 PM

Jeepers that nice and crisp!

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

6/7/2018 6:05 PM

three9zero wrote:

That was awesome. My 93 CR was the best bike I had.

Yup. What a motor. Powerhouse

|

6/7/2018 7:29 PM

Calling bull crap, that’s a modern bike with old plastic and some fake 2 stroke noise. No way u can go that fast on that machine. Holy moly

|

6/7/2018 7:56 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Calling bull crap, that’s a modern bike with old plastic and some fake 2 stroke noise. No way u can go that fast on that machine. Holy moly

That kid rips. Do you see him getting a ride for Supercross? I know he did some arenacross last year...but that’s no longer going.

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

6/7/2018 9:12 PM

When is he going to do sx/nationals? I'm guessing Honda has him locked down already

|

6/7/2018 9:19 PM

It's incredible to think that a 25 year old bike , in the right hands , could still shred the freakin' dirt like that. Man , I remember two of my buddies back in 93' picked up two of these. At the time I was still riding my 90' KX 250. I got on both of those bikes , and seriously felt like a factory dude. Bikes were fast , and the chassis was waaaay ahead of it's time , and just perfect! And on Carson....haha , man that kid can haul the mail on everything!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/7/2018 10:03 PM

Why him so fast?

|

6/8/2018 5:28 AM

MXant15 wrote:

Why him so fast?

Because him turn throttle much.

|

6/8/2018 6:51 AM

Much ty

|

6/8/2018 8:12 AM

How come nobody can seem to figure out what his race future plans are? Does he even race right now?

|

6/8/2018 8:16 AM

Trickamoto wrote:

How come nobody can seem to figure out what his race future plans are? Does he even race right now?

I don't know, but heard he doesn't even lift bro

|

6/8/2018 8:16 AM

Those Bikes were way ahead of their time.

|

GP740
Since 1987

6/8/2018 8:23 AM

Hello. This forum is full of great and wonderful moto fans. I don't know anything about the bikes and I'm genuinely curious about this so if someone could answer in detail so I understand that would be fabulous.

It is my understanding that 250cc two strokes can't race in the 250F nationals. Why is that? Do the 250 two strokes make way more HP and are faster with the same displacement? I don't understand why only a 125cc bike with smaller displacement is the only two stroke allowed to race with the 250F and a 250cc two stroke with the 450Fs.

|

6/8/2018 8:27 AM

Not that I'll be doing THAT with it but man I wanna get myself a 90s 250 so badly! Loved that era.

|

6/8/2018 8:32 AM

daemon616 wrote:

Hello. This forum is full of great and wonderful moto fans. I don't know anything about the bikes and I'm genuinely curious about this so if someone could answer in detail so I understand that would be fabulous.

It is my understanding that 250cc two strokes can't race in the 250F nationals. Why is that? Do the 250 two strokes make way more HP and are faster with the same displacement? I don't understand why only a 125cc bike with smaller displacement is the only two stroke allowed to race with the 250F and a 250cc two stroke with the 450Fs.

Shouldn't you be stealing identities right now? Carson should have blocked out the bike's number

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/8/2018 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2018 8:35 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

It's incredible to think that a 25 year old bike , in the right hands , could still shred the freakin' dirt like that. Man , I remember two of my buddies back in 93' picked up two of these. At the time I was still riding my 90' KX 250. I got on both of those bikes , and seriously felt like a factory dude. Bikes were fast , and the chassis was waaaay ahead of it's time , and just perfect! And on Carson....haha , man that kid can haul the mail on everything!

x2

That what's so cool about our sport, it really is about the rider more than anything else. No matter what I'm on I wouldn't be beating that guy anywhere but an interrupted straight line... A lot of the older bikes turn so well too, you can lean them over with full confidence - I noticed some of the Racerx test riders mention this in their retro bike reviews.

|

6/8/2018 9:52 AM

Bob Hannah said decoster could do that tooo

|

6/8/2018 10:31 AM

Dude can rip on anything

|

6/8/2018 10:52 AM

I recently rode a restored 1985 YZ250. It was awesome to ride, tractor torque engine, turned so well and stayed planted in every rut, suspension was good too. Brakes however, haha not so much. It was may more fun to ride than a new 450 and turned better than any bike I can ever remember. I had a 1985 YZ125 back then. I remember all of the 80''s and 90's bikes I owned all turned well compared to today's 4 strokes.

|