Carolina MotoFest Registration Opens

JuniorMotoX
Edited Date/Time 8/2/2018 11:24pm
Carolina MotoFest Registration Opens Friday

USE CODE SAVENOW
TO SAVE $10 PER ENTRY UNTIL JULY 10

Registration for a spot on the line at Carolina MotoFest is set to begin this Friday June 29,2018

Carolina MotoFest is the only event in America to offer Grand Prix motocross, Sprint Enduro and
EnduroCross all on one fun filled weekend.

MotoFest will feature classes for every age and skill level so bring the family for an awesome weekend of
racing. The weekend will feature a $5000.00 ++ purse so you will see some of the best PRO racers in the
country show up to claim their share.
On Saturday the GPMX track design will be all new and will have challenges for the novice racer to the
fastest pro rider. Of course, “the best dirt on the east coast” will serve as the basis for the weekend of
racing.

Sunday will test the savvy offroad racers on a hilly Sprint Enduro course. Look for flowing trails, tight
woods and hills to challenge off road racers from around the country.

Monday features EnduroCross racing on a course designed and built with a chance for everyone to give it
a try. EnduroCross wouldn’t be complete without a really spectacular “pros only” section for those who
dare.

A special benefit will be held to support the ISDE Team USA with appearances by several of the team
riders.

Bring friends and family to a special Labor Day weekend event and enjoy music, food, brews and lots of
racing fun.

Don’t wait to enter as classes will be limited in size to ensure great racing.

Register now at www.carolinamotofest.com

|
7/2/2018 6:01am
Sounds like a killer way to spend Labor Day weekend.. Not too often that woods racers and moto racers get to show up at the same event!! Great way to bring everyone together
lumpy790
7/2/2018 3:27pm
It is at North Carolina Motorsports Park off 85 near the NC / VA border.
7/2/2018 7:25pm
lumpy790 wrote:
Yes sir... I've never been, but looks like its around 3.5hrs from me, so probably closer to 4 for you
lumpy790
7/3/2018 5:21am
lumpy790 wrote:
Yes sir... I've never been, but looks like its around 3.5hrs from me, so probably closer to 4 for you
A long time ago attended a motocross.com group ride there and it was a good track and it has grown so expecting even better now!

The Shop

StretchASU
7/3/2018 3:48pm
VXCS just raced a GP there last month. Mark and crew put together a really fun course. Going to see what the work schedule looks like around that time and try and make it out for one or more days.
8/2/2018 11:24pm
Dang, August got here fast! MotoFest is coming up in a few weeks.. I'm trying hard to make it.. Sounds like a blast
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
8/3/2018 12:44am
This is a great facility and this looks like an awesome weekend!! The NCMP group really know how to run events!

Post a reply to: Carolina MotoFest Registration Opens

The Latest