Carol baskin is evil an I can’t wait for SX in may

Dougy1
Edited Date/Time 4/21/2020 3:55pm
Since Mathes Jt$ and Weege done a hilarious wrap of this amazing series. Lol
Where u at
|
IWreckALot
4/20/2020 5:37am
I had to turn it off somewhere in the middle of the third episode. I got the gist, too much gayness, and there was really nothing worth caring about in that TV show. They're all crazy. Baskin killed her husband. I don't care. If you're in the big cat game, you're crazy. Crazy people do crazy things.

At this point, let's forego SX and get on with the real racing. . . outdoors style.

Downvote away.
Goon126
4/20/2020 5:41am
Which rider will use one of Joe’s songs as an intro for SX?? 😭😂
NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
4/20/2020 5:56am
IWreckALot wrote:
I had to turn it off somewhere in the middle of the third episode. I got the gist, too much gayness, and there was really nothing...
I had to turn it off somewhere in the middle of the third episode. I got the gist, too much gayness, and there was really nothing worth caring about in that TV show. They're all crazy. Baskin killed her husband. I don't care. If you're in the big cat game, you're crazy. Crazy people do crazy things.

At this point, let's forego SX and get on with the real racing. . . outdoors style.

Downvote away.
If you social distance you won't catch the gay

The Shop

newmann
4/20/2020 5:59am
IWreckALot wrote:
I had to turn it off somewhere in the middle of the third episode. I got the gist, too much gayness, and there was really nothing...

Downvote away.
NvHermit wrote:
If you social distance you won't catch the gay
It's okay, Dave's gonna have you in a horse stall anyway.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
4/20/2020 7:11am
IWreckALot wrote:

Downvote away.
The show just got better and better from there on out
CivBars
4/20/2020 7:55am
IWreckALot wrote:

Downvote away.
Didn't want Joe to help you come out?
4/20/2020 7:56am
Just a complete shitshow that kept on surprising..
Am I the only one who started to feel a little sorry for joe in the end?
Spudnut
4/20/2020 8:26am
CAROLE FUCKING BASKIN FED HER HUSBAND TO TIGERS
Spudnut
4/20/2020 8:29am
Is it just me or does joe remind you of that guy at the track on the 05 crf450 2 beers into his 6pack by the time he gets to the front gate
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
4/20/2020 8:30am
My favorite part was when they put cologne or sardine juice on Joe's shoes and the tigers almost ate him.

Oh, and I can't wait to see how the whole supercross mess plays out.
Motoxdoc
4/20/2020 8:37am
Could you imagine if Roczen said, “2 years of surgeries? Just lop it off and call it another day at work. That way I can be back in the race rig in 5 days!”
HenryA
4/20/2020 8:43am
disbanded wrote:
My favorite part was when they put cologne or sardine juice on Joe's shoes and the tigers almost ate him. Oh, and I can't wait to...
My favorite part was when they put cologne or sardine juice on Joe's shoes and the tigers almost ate him.

Oh, and I can't wait to see how the whole supercross mess plays out.
It was that bitch Carole Baskins fault

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
4/20/2020 9:27am
"In revenge and in love woman is more barbaric than man is." Nietzsche.
Lightning78
4/20/2020 9:32am
WCRider wrote:
"In revenge and in love woman is more barbaric than man is." Nietzsche.
That is so true!
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
4/20/2020 12:24pm
Goon126 wrote:
Only one cool cat brave enough to do that.

scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
4/20/2020 12:40pm
Free joe!! Fuck carol
Joe should be behind bars anyway, but Carol should join him
IWreckALot
4/20/2020 6:01pm
IWreckALot wrote:

Downvote away.
CivBars wrote:
Didn't want Joe to help you come out?
I think joe put the hit out on carol and I also think he shouldn’t be in jail for it. There’s beauty in anarchy.
SweetDaddy
4/21/2020 4:39am
Goon126 wrote:
I actually think the King has a good voice but there's no room in nashville for him
tingo
4/21/2020 6:24am
Goon126 wrote:
SweetDaddy wrote:
I actually think the King has a good voice but there's no room in nashville for him
Plot twist: it isn't him singing. It just adds to the legend of Joe Exotic. What kind of goofball hires someone to sing songs and then make music videos (and sell CDs) as if he was the one singing them? Classic Joe.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
4/21/2020 8:48am
Goon126 wrote:
SweetDaddy wrote:
tingo wrote:
Plot twist: it isn't him singing. It just adds to the legend of Joe Exotic. What kind of goofball hires someone to sing songs and then...
Plot twist: it isn't him singing. It just adds to the legend of Joe Exotic. What kind of goofball hires someone to sing songs and then make music videos (and sell CDs) as if he was the one singing them? Classic Joe.
See: Milli Vanilli.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
4/21/2020 2:07pm
SweetDaddy wrote:
tingo wrote:
Plot twist: it isn't him singing. It just adds to the legend of Joe Exotic. What kind of goofball hires someone to sing songs and then...
Falcon wrote:
Blame it on the rain.......

No, scratch that....

Blame it on Carol Baskin, yeah, yeah
Mr. Afterbar
4/21/2020 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2020 3:55pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Could you imagine if Roczen said, “2 years of surgeries? Just lop it off and call it another day at work. That way I can be...
Could you imagine if Roczen said, “2 years of surgeries? Just lop it off and call it another day at work. That way I can be back in the race rig in 5 days!”
Can’t remember the guys name because I was young, but around ‘95 or so a one armed man raced the Daytona SX. I’ll never forget that. Thought it was pretty cool for him to live that dream out.
4/21/2020 3:32pm
tingo wrote:
Falcon wrote:
AHRMA361 wrote:
Blame it on the rain.......

No, scratch that....

Blame it on Carol Baskin, yeah, yeah
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Classic Vital. Where have you been ?

Post a reply to: Carol baskin is evil an I can’t wait for SX in may

The Latest