Carmichael's Supermini

Bearuno
7/25/2014 5:30am
Bearuno wrote:
Bear Shmear : [URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/bearorso/media/KenDeDyckeronKTM85-Evertsandfriends2014_zps85bd6fcb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/bearorso/KenDeDyckeronKTM85-Evertsandfriends2014_zps85bd6fcb.jpg[/IMG][/URL] De Dycker's not really that big a bloke - 6'3" I think ( I grew up with 6' 6" plus blokes around...
Bear Shmear :

De Dycker's not really that big a bloke - 6'3" I think ( I grew up with 6' 6" plus blokes around me, so my take on Big is a bit 'tilted'). But he rides Bigger than BIG.

He's the King of Style! .........................
hvaughn88 wrote:
Haha, I'm right there with ya. I played all the "traditional" sports growing up (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) so I always laugh when people talk about...
Haha, I'm right there with ya. I played all the "traditional" sports growing up (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) so I always laugh when people talk about how "huge" peick or mookie is. I know it's all relative, but they act like they are both the Incredible Hulk (big peick and mookie fan, just to be clear).
Did you see that picture of the Italian father and son, with DeDycker between them, a few years ago in Racer X Illustrated?

Now those blokes were BIG. made him look like a munchkin, they did. Seriously, they must have both been near, or probably, well over, 7 footers.

Then you get pictures of :

I forget his name - you blokes would know, retired basketball player - and he makes his vintage MXers, look like PW50s. Jack Van Velthoven was a short arse, compared to that bloke.
hvaughn88
7/25/2014 5:53am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2014 5:57am
^yep! Now that's big. I wonder how difficult it is for him to find gear that fits? I highly doubt he's just skimming through the pages of the bto clearance section, haha. Pretty damn cool, though.

Rik Smits is his name, by the way. He's 7'4". I read an article about him and he said he can't stand up on the bike because then he can't reach the handlebars.
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1623rd
7/25/2014 8:11am
Bearuno wrote:
Bear Shmear : [URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/bearorso/media/KenDeDyckeronKTM85-Evertsandfriends2014_zps85bd6fcb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/bearorso/KenDeDyckeronKTM85-Evertsandfriends2014_zps85bd6fcb.jpg[/IMG][/URL] De Dycker's not really that big a bloke - 6'3" I think ( I grew up with 6' 6" plus blokes around...
Bear Shmear :

De Dycker's not really that big a bloke - 6'3" I think ( I grew up with 6' 6" plus blokes around me, so my take on Big is a bit 'tilted'). But he rides Bigger than BIG.

hvaughn88 wrote:
Haha, I'm right there with ya. I played all the "traditional" sports growing up (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) so I always laugh when people talk about...
Haha, I'm right there with ya. I played all the "traditional" sports growing up (football, baseball, basketball, etc.) so I always laugh when people talk about how "huge" peick or mookie is. I know it's all relative, but they act like they are both the Incredible Hulk (big peick and mookie fan, just to be clear).
Bearuno wrote:
Did you see that picture of the Italian father and son, with DeDycker between them, a few years ago in Racer X Illustrated? Now those blokes...
Did you see that picture of the Italian father and son, with DeDycker between them, a few years ago in Racer X Illustrated?

Now those blokes were BIG. made him look like a munchkin, they did. Seriously, they must have both been near, or probably, well over, 7 footers.

Then you get pictures of :

I forget his name - you blokes would know, retired basketball player - and he makes his vintage MXers, look like PW50s. Jack Van Velthoven was a short arse, compared to that bloke.
Rik Smits! Makes a 450 look like a 50...

The Shop

tomgreen44
7/25/2014 11:16am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2014 11:17am
Bearuno wrote:
Bear Shmear :

hvaughn88 wrote:
I completely agree with you I remember when Eli tomac called himself tall and he's like 5'10 made me laugh. Pro motocross riders are tiny I can't believe it sometimes.
bish153
7/25/2014 12:44pm
dirthead1 wrote:
What a dick you look like!!! Have you tried to ride an 85 lately? Show some respect, jerk!
Pembroke36 wrote:
Did you watch the same video? Everyone knows he is the greatest, but Bish is right, he looked like the training wheels just came off.
Did you watch the same video? Everyone knows he is the greatest, but Bish is right, he looked like the training wheels just came off.
dirthead1 wrote:
Again, you hopped on an 85 lately? And he is just messing around on the stupid thing.
You either need to lighten up, or get off that swing! I was only pointing out a fact. I have not ridden an 80 in fourteen years. However I have ridden a crf50, and I don't look like a beginner on it, and it's half the size of an 85. Now I apologize if I hurt you feelings in any way, RC is the greatest of all time.
jeffro503
7/25/2014 1:13pm
bvm111 wrote:
Any video???
Any video???
NESC838 wrote:
Here you go:

Thanks for that! That was awesome! Love that little bike too!
mark_swart
7/25/2014 3:34pm
You know some of the riders in the video had to be mentally high-fiving themselves thinking "I JUST PASSED CARMICHAEL!!!" lol!

NorcalVet
7/25/2014 4:54pm
KazFu wrote:
I can't wait to see more Yoshimura 2-Stroke stuff.
Wasn't Wilbur running a supposed yosh pipe a few months back

- since I get a sweet deal on yosh, I asked my support rider person about one for my rm250????
He chuckled and said no at this time Whistling
Silliker269
7/25/2014 6:44pm
Bi's seriously it was probably his first lap on the thing , cut the man some slack
Big E
7/25/2014 9:56pm
KazFu wrote:
I can't wait to see more Yoshimura 2-Stroke stuff.
soon and very soon...

Post a reply to: Carmichael's Supermini

The Latest