Carmichael transcript

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2018 8:40 AM

Just thought I'd type out Carmichael's insightful and brilliantly executed track-side analysis from 450 main number 2 last night:

Jeff: "Ricky, what are you seeing that's happening with the whoops down there?"

Ricky: "Well, they're definitely getting beat out, ok, through the middle, like we... like we know. Ok so some guys are going to the edge of that, kinda long side... err the hay bails, like we, talked about... earlier in the broadcast. W-what you're trying to see also... starting to see - pardon me - is that they're starting to jump through them, ok, and I think [inaudible bable] and Anderson's doing it really really good, is he's getting over the first couple of whoops very very... clean, and good. He's jumping, like, over the first three. So he has a lot of momentum... into the whoops which is really helping, his cause."

Articulate, insightful stuff from a former professional rider during a live TV broadcast, right?

Honestly, get this guy off the broadcast. I know that most pro MX/SX riders aren't the last word in intelligence, but he can barely speak sometimes.

|

3/4/2018 8:44 AM

Mmmmmm... I can taste the butthurt in this thread.

|

3/4/2018 8:48 AM

mattseaton90 wrote:

Just thought I'd type out Carmichael's insightful and brilliantly executed track-side analysis from 450 main number 2 last night:

Ricky: "Well, they're definitely getting beat out, ok, through the middle, like we... like we know. Ok so some guys are going to the edge of that, kinda long side... err the hay bails, like we, talked about... earlier in the broadcast. W-what you're trying to see also... starting to see - pardon me - is that they're starting to jump through them, ok, and I think [inaudible bable] and Anderson's doing it really really good, is he's getting over the first couple of whoops very very... clean, and good. He's jumping, like, over the first three. So he has a lot of momentum... into the whoops which is really helping, his cause."

Articulate, insightful stuff from a former professional rider during a live TV broadcast, right?

Honestly, get this guy off the broadcast. I know that most pro MX/SX riders aren't the last word in intelligence, but he can barely speak sometimes.

You need a hobby or something....

|

3/4/2018 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 9:24 AM

lol com'on man he's the goat, he's not out there for his broadcasting skills. It does look pretty bad when you read it as a transcript like that though lol. I don't care, RC can do whatever he wants in my book.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/4/2018 8:52 AM

I was drunk, i just remember him standing next to a suzuki that had a shark bite taken out of the seat. Hope the rider was ok.

|

3/4/2018 8:58 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

I was drunk, i just remember him standing next to a suzuki that had a shark bite taken out of the seat. Hope the rider was ok.

Wow... I read on Vital that Supercross has jumped the shark tank, but I thought it was just a euphemism.

|

3/4/2018 9:00 AM

mattseaton90 wrote:

Sad to see that this tore you up so bad that you felt the need to take a bunch of your time to write up a "transcript". You must have a dull life.

|

3/4/2018 9:14 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

LOL.

Vital needs like button

|

[i]There are two things I can’t stand in this world.
People who are intolerant of others because of their choice of motor type … and 4 strokes!

3/4/2018 9:18 AM

Op did the GOAT tag ur wife?

|

2018 CRF250R

3/4/2018 9:25 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Hahaha dam dude you made me spit up my morning coffee lmao

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/4/2018 9:37 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

laughing haha that was great!
|

3/4/2018 9:44 AM

It's painful to watch and hear.
Blair is too PC. It really shows in his podcasts also. He can't have a negative opinion or tell the truth for fear of a job.
It was night and day change when he got the reporter job.

That makes for bad reporting.

|

3/4/2018 9:45 AM

feelit2morrow wrote:

Op did the GOAT tag ur wife?

Yeah she got the GDOAT!

|

3/4/2018 9:47 AM

Shit, were never going to be main stream with trackside reporting like that!

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

3/4/2018 10:19 AM

He still gets more trim than any ex pro besides MC

|

3/4/2018 10:32 AM

MX Guy wrote:

He still gets more trim than any ex pro besides MC

And how do you possess this bit of insider information? Are you his pimp?
And if you are, is the fact that he has sex with a lot of women qualify him for the track side reporters job?
Please explain, I must be missing something.

|

3/4/2018 10:35 AM

mattseaton90 wrote:

life_of_jaze wrote:

You need a hobby or something....

Ha! Was thinking the same thing. This guy must have rewinded a handful of times to copy this haha

|

3/4/2018 10:38 AM

RC might not articulate things the best all the time, but I think he actually says some pretty insightful stuff when he's not being stepped over by Ralph.

Seriously, how good would you do if every time you spoke you never finished a sentence because Ralph started having an orgasm live on air?

Both RC and Jeff drop insightful stuff from the racers perspective all the time that you'd never get from most people. RC's pretty uncanny at telling the viewers the sections to watch or what might be the deciding factor in a race.

I think Blair does the same thing, and is obviously more polished in his articulation. I say replace Ralph with Blair full time and see what happens to the broadcast.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

3/4/2018 10:42 AM

Hell of a racer – pretty shitty commentator.

He could without a doubt be an amazing contribution to the broadcast (give the fact that he is the fucking GOAT) but, just as he trained his ass off for his championships, he needs to put in some serious work to grow his broadcasting skills because they are pretty poor.

|

3/4/2018 1:13 PM

Ralph is needed, it's his job to say the obvious stuff he does. He does his job spot on every week and that's giving the new fan an idea of what's happening.

|

3/4/2018 1:17 PM

Where is this generations Jim Lampley?

|

3/4/2018 1:46 PM

reded wrote:

Where is this generations Jim Lampley?

Gordon Solie? No other commentator compares.

|

3/4/2018 1:49 PM

It’s not that bad.

|

3/4/2018 7:47 PM

fanger wrote:

Ralph is needed, it's his job to say the obvious stuff he does. He does his job spot on every week and that's giving the new fan an idea of what's happening.

They found a real diamond in the rough with Ralph. He’s been around the sport forever but somehow remains a complete idiot therefore keeping him on the same wavelength as the elusive “casual supercross fan”. That guy completely sucks at broadcasting and in my opinion brings the rest of the broadcast down. He’s constantly making stupid statements or asking idiotic questions to the point that his counterpart is overdosing on edibles in the booth. “That’s incredible Ralph”. Seriously wish Feld would send him packing.

|

3/4/2018 7:57 PM

Photo

|