Carmichael on the Whiskey Throttle Show 1/23/2020

2/1/2020 8:41pm
All You guys I recommend the lunniss one for a listen. Didn’t give it much but between the Vietnam war, Hanna, and Craig talk it was...
All You guys I recommend the lunniss one for a listen. Didn’t give it much but between the Vietnam war, Hanna, and Craig talk it was a must listen! When he said Craig couldn’t read “which I don’t hold against him in any way” I blew my mind. Another Awesome listen from whiskey throttle
Yeah Luniss show was great, McHenry IL. Where he grew up, just s. Of Lake Geneva, Rhinelander wi. Also home of Chad Johnson, Brian still has a little accent from IL. member of the slo pokes- still sponsored races in 90,s Craig probably knows how to read. I pulled a container out of Chicago, delivered to s. Of twin citys. A 6,4 very angry construction worker was yelling no fing parking, no fing trucks repeatedly. I point at McDonald’s then my watch with a 3 minute sign. No fing parking can,t you fing read, was it. I say no I can not read, in perfect english. He swings his crow bar from the end and says I,m gonna fing make ya then. I pop a double peace sign off my chest, ( a registered trade mark move) and say make me then. Jerk calls my co., work try’s to fire me, make me sign papers stating lies that I was swearing at him etc. I refuse to sign anything not true. None of his beezwax where I park. Craig probably just wanted Luniss out of his hair, he lost his ride so you know things where not good . My Uncle was a truck driver in Vietnam, he was never shot. I had the truck shot 4 times in Chicago. Just had 60 cases rejected because, product has expired date 1 day off 3-31, customer wants 4-1. Donate to a church now, in 08 I gave them a pallet of whip cream, 2 women and 3 little girls helped unload. I squirted a whip cream beard on, girls got mustaches of whip cream, funny kids.
captmoto
2/1/2020 9:25pm
Listening to Langston call out Stewart about not racing in Oz but taking deposit money makes me think we will never see one of the greatest on the show.
I have enjoyed all of the shows, DeCoster and Carmichael are the best so far and YES to part 2s for both of them.
2/1/2020 9:27pm
captmoto wrote:
Listening to Langston call out Stewart about not racing in Oz but taking deposit money makes me think we will never see one of the greatest...
Listening to Langston call out Stewart about not racing in Oz but taking deposit money makes me think we will never see one of the greatest on the show.
I have enjoyed all of the shows, DeCoster and Carmichael are the best so far and YES to part 2s for both of them.
I heard decoster wasn’t a saint either in the Lunass show so there’s that. Kinda made me think
diz330
2/2/2020 8:09pm
I just finished this episode. Good listen. Only part that frustrated me was Ricky's political correctness when it came to the question about feld being dicks and not letting riders sell their own merch etc. When Ricky down played it saying Feld is going in the right direction helping out teams, but had no examples. Ping or GL should have enquired what exactly they've been doing? A whole lotta nothin!!

The Shop

mikec265
2/2/2020 9:26pm
diz330 wrote:
I just finished this episode. Good listen. Only part that frustrated me was Ricky's political correctness when it came to the question about feld being dicks...
I just finished this episode. Good listen. Only part that frustrated me was Ricky's political correctness when it came to the question about feld being dicks and not letting riders sell their own merch etc. When Ricky down played it saying Feld is going in the right direction helping out teams, but had no examples. Ping or GL should have enquired what exactly they've been doing? A whole lotta nothin!!
Maybe he'll spill the beans when he's done working for/with TV and Feld. I'd rather he just be brutally honest about everything, but he's got his reasons for dodging and sugar coating. Still one of the best shows.
DonM
2/3/2020 11:45am
All You guys I recommend the lunniss one for a listen. Didn’t give it much but between the Vietnam war, Hanna, and Craig talk it was...
All You guys I recommend the lunniss one for a listen. Didn’t give it much but between the Vietnam war, Hanna, and Craig talk it was a must listen! When he said Craig couldn’t read “which I don’t hold against him in any way” I blew my mind. Another Awesome listen from whiskey throttle
Yeah Luniss show was great, McHenry IL. Where he grew up, just s. Of Lake Geneva, Rhinelander wi. Also home of Chad Johnson, Brian still has...
Yeah Luniss show was great, McHenry IL. Where he grew up, just s. Of Lake Geneva, Rhinelander wi. Also home of Chad Johnson, Brian still has a little accent from IL. member of the slo pokes- still sponsored races in 90,s Craig probably knows how to read. I pulled a container out of Chicago, delivered to s. Of twin citys. A 6,4 very angry construction worker was yelling no fing parking, no fing trucks repeatedly. I point at McDonald’s then my watch with a 3 minute sign. No fing parking can,t you fing read, was it. I say no I can not read, in perfect english. He swings his crow bar from the end and says I,m gonna fing make ya then. I pop a double peace sign off my chest, ( a registered trade mark move) and say make me then. Jerk calls my co., work try’s to fire me, make me sign papers stating lies that I was swearing at him etc. I refuse to sign anything not true. None of his beezwax where I park. Craig probably just wanted Luniss out of his hair, he lost his ride so you know things where not good . My Uncle was a truck driver in Vietnam, he was never shot. I had the truck shot 4 times in Chicago. Just had 60 cases rejected because, product has expired date 1 day off 3-31, customer wants 4-1. Donate to a church now, in 08 I gave them a pallet of whip cream, 2 women and 3 little girls helped unload. I squirted a whip cream beard on, girls got mustaches of whip cream, funny kids.
Holy shit reading your posts is like playing scrabble...
Red Crawford
2/3/2020 1:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2020 1:23pm
Best show yet! And, they've all (with rare exception) been very, very good.
r.sal923
2/3/2020 1:44pm
mxmaniac wrote:
I look forward to this show more than Christmas!
One , if not best podcast programs out .
Badd127
Fantasy
2195th
2/4/2020 12:52pm
Yeah Luniss show was great, McHenry IL. Where he grew up, just s. Of Lake Geneva, Rhinelander wi. Also home of Chad Johnson, Brian still has...
Fuck me! That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on vital.
It is all over the place, like a mad women's shit!Woohoo
BIGRIGGIN
2/6/2020 7:32am
Thank you RC. Thank you PING and you too GL and Audio/Visual guy. I could have listened to this podcast forever. You guys are so good and this show was a total Bo Derek 10.

While listening to RC spill his guts on everything MOTO, it reminded me of the pleasureable book read that MC put out 15 yrs ago, WIDE OPEN, with deep insight into his bmx days, early moto, training, competition, pay, bikes, injuries, championships, partying etc. Chris Palmer was involved in the book. I realize no one reads books anymore, but damned if I wouldn't love to have a nice thick hard back GOAT autobiography to read. Hell, you could just turn that podcast into a book and that alone would be a hell of a good read.

Thanks again to all involved in the Whiskey Throttle Show. I know your good friends with MC PING (we hung out together at his ranch before SDSX back in 2008 - you even let me ride your TLD Honda 450; forever grateful) so when are you going to get the KING of SX on the show??
dpingree101
2/6/2020 6:06pm
BIGRIGGIN wrote:
Thank you RC. Thank you PING and you too GL and Audio/Visual guy. I could have listened to this podcast forever. You guys are so good...
Thank you RC. Thank you PING and you too GL and Audio/Visual guy. I could have listened to this podcast forever. You guys are so good and this show was a total Bo Derek 10.

While listening to RC spill his guts on everything MOTO, it reminded me of the pleasureable book read that MC put out 15 yrs ago, WIDE OPEN, with deep insight into his bmx days, early moto, training, competition, pay, bikes, injuries, championships, partying etc. Chris Palmer was involved in the book. I realize no one reads books anymore, but damned if I wouldn't love to have a nice thick hard back GOAT autobiography to read. Hell, you could just turn that podcast into a book and that alone would be a hell of a good read.

Thanks again to all involved in the Whiskey Throttle Show. I know your good friends with MC PING (we hung out together at his ranch before SDSX back in 2008 - you even let me ride your TLD Honda 450; forever grateful) so when are you going to get the KING of SX on the show??
I think he would be the perfect guest for the 2021 SX season opener. 👍🏻
sclark309d
Fantasy
2061st
2/7/2020 7:02am Edited Date/Time 2/7/2020 7:13am
RC and DeCoster are definitely two guys we’ve discussed doing a “part two” with. Sooo much discuss and we can only keep them there for so...
RC and DeCoster are definitely two guys we’ve discussed doing a “part two” with. Sooo much discuss and we can only keep them there for so long. I wanted to get into Des Nations for sure, we just didn’t have time. Part two next year?
The first time I shook Roger's hand I remember thinking "man - all the things those eyes have seen..." Would love to hear more back stories, surprise stories, funny stories of escapades with he and Joel Robert...bet he has a million

Oh, like everyone else, I loved the RC interview and would love a part deux. Great work!

Post a reply to: Carmichael on the Whiskey Throttle Show 1/23/2020

The Latest