Carmichael/Hart no show last national

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2017 8:48 AM

ML512 wrote:

So it's disrespectful that Carey Hart supported his wife at one of the most important events of the year for her, instead of ...more

spd721 wrote:

Ok...I understand that but what about RC?

feelnjstfine wrote:

Maybe the twins had a big game, his wife was sick, a family reunion? In reality, he owes no one an explanation and it's ...more

RC isnt married.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/29/2017 8:54 AM

ML512 wrote:

So it's disrespectful that Carey Hart supported his wife at one of the most important events of the year for her, instead of ...more

Thank you

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/29/2017 8:57 AM

Csb146 wrote:

Touche' My very brief look at his account missed this.. I'll see myself out with my.

Is that from RC's account?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/29/2017 9:07 AM

spd721 wrote:

Ok...I understand that but what about RC?

feelnjstfine wrote:

Maybe the twins had a big game, his wife was sick, a family reunion? In reality, he owes no one an explanation and it's ...more

kzizok wrote:

RC isnt married.

News to me, he was last that I knew. Sorry, not up in other people's business enough to keep up, ha!

|

8/29/2017 9:15 AM

The MTV VMA's were Sunday, not Saturday.

|

Nick
-2015 Grom grocery getter
-2011 Road King Classic
-2010 WR250X supermoto

8/29/2017 9:16 AM

DRAGONBACK wrote:

Still would have been a nice sign of respect and appreciation for the guys on their team...

kkawboy14 wrote:

......a nice severance paycheck is a nice way of showing respect and appreciation IMHO

St Ann More wrote:

Except that kinda stuff doesn't happen in moto.

Didn't Chad Reed pay out all his team guys salaries when he shut down Team TwoTwo?

|

8/29/2017 9:25 AM

ML512 wrote:

Yeah, it is called getting a divorce

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/29/2017 9:30 AM

From an outside perspective, RC and Carey's role with the team has been pretty hands off as of late. Not sure how we can call their absence disrespectful to a team we're not a part of? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, i'm sure both guys made an effort to thank and show the team total appreciation for their efforts.

I can get why some fans at Ironman may have wanted to say thanks to them if they were in attendance, but neither had been around all season so it wasn't out of the norm.

|

8/29/2017 9:42 AM

ML512 wrote:

So what's Carmichael's excuse?

|

8/29/2017 10:31 AM

Holy cow. You guys will probably bitch that Houston's not getting its fair share of rain, too...

|