Carey Hart

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2019 11:56 AM

Listen to Carey walk through his life and career, including the first backflip, FMX, H&H, Reality TV, RCH and being married to Pink. This guy has lived an incredible life.
Watch on YouTube or listen at iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher.

Photo




Photo
Photo
Photo
|

12/24/2019 1:33 PM

Perfect timing Ping, now I can totally engross myself in this tomorrow and avoid the family annoyances w00t Happy Holidays to the Whiskey Throttle crew!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

12/24/2019 4:07 PM

I got to attend this , it was awesome, I'm a big Fan of Cary Hart and I was even More so after this. theres a few things that I really related to. I'm also the exact same age as him and Ping 44.
I like When he said he is a wind specialist, like when other riders are a mud specialist. That's pretty rad.
If anyone has the chance to go I highly recommend it.
Good pizza good people and the value is unbeatable.

|

12/24/2019 5:01 PM

Man he had some brutal injuries!

|

12/24/2019 5:28 PM

Definitely a FMX forefather along with Metzger, Deegan and TP. It took big balls to be the first to commit to a backflip on dirt; that was a serious FMX game changer....and what can you say about Pink (Alisha Moore) other than she's a badass rock star!....Talk about a power couple....Fuck Beyonce and JayZ! Can't wait to listen...thanks Ping,

|

12/24/2019 5:42 PM

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

|

12/24/2019 6:12 PM

tobz wrote:

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

Who said that, i just skip all that shit at the start with ping and GL talking shit

|

12/24/2019 6:54 PM

tobz wrote:

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

Helda wrote:

Who said that, i just skip all that shit at the start with ping and GL talking shit

It's in the first 10 minutes, so you would have skipped it silly

|

12/24/2019 8:54 PM

tobz wrote:

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

|

12/24/2019 8:59 PM

tobz wrote:

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

dpingree101 wrote:

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

That is very short sighted, these drugs generally are unhealthy, making it ok you will have kids that are relatively quite young using these PEDS... 10-15 years late we will see all sorts of issues with physical and mental health.

I can't believe anyone would just say they are to good for us and give up.

|

12/24/2019 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2019 9:03 PM

tobz wrote:

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

dpingree101 wrote:

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

So letting the floodgates open would basically make it a necessity for every competitor to take dangerous drugs that limit their lifespan. If 5% WANT to take drugs that endanger their lives to get the competitive edge, and we allow it, then the other 95% will feel they HAVE to take it to keep up.
What a retarded, dangerous methodology to promote a level playing field.

|

12/24/2019 9:06 PM

dpingree101 wrote:

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

Buy that logic should they stop doing random technical checks on the motorcycles as well?

Although no one can defend the fim/wada shit show either

|

12/24/2019 9:07 PM

tobz wrote:

First time listening, first 10 minutes in and The whole "let the riders take whatever drugs they want" idea is friggin retarded. What a close minded idea to try and rectify the drug testing saga.

dpingree101 wrote:

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

tobz wrote:

So letting the floodgates open would basically make it a necessity for every competitor to take dangerous drugs that limit their lifespan. If 5% WANT to take drugs that endanger their lives to get the competitive edge, and we allow it, then the other 95% will feel they HAVE to take it to keep up.
What a retarded, dangerous methodology to promote a level playing field.

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

|

12/24/2019 9:18 PM

Him and pink raise their kids gender neutral. I think that is........

|

12/24/2019 9:25 PM

Well... David, you did ask for it. While most people in the know would agree with what you’re saying, it’s obviously got its drawbacks. You’re not the only one thinking this way, I hear it all the time about just giving up on the testing. Double edge sword for sure !!

|

12/24/2019 9:33 PM

Top riders were taking PEDs before drug testing and I am sure some are still taking them now. If Lance Armstrong can get away with it for so long in a sport that has more testing than any other I think they can get away with it in SX/MX its just takes money and knowledge.

|

Ed Johnson

12/24/2019 9:34 PM

dpingree101 wrote:

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

tobz wrote:

So letting the floodgates open would basically make it a necessity for every competitor to take dangerous drugs that limit their lifespan. If 5% WANT to take drugs that endanger their lives to get the competitive edge, and we allow it, then the other 95% will feel they HAVE to take it to keep up.
What a retarded, dangerous methodology to promote a level playing field.

Helda wrote:

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

It was a talking point you ignorant shit. I’m still waiting for your solution though. Any time.

|

12/24/2019 9:45 PM

dpingree101 wrote:

Retarded? They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it? I’ll sit here and wait while you give me some bullshit idea of how to handle it. Go ahead.

tobz wrote:

So letting the floodgates open would basically make it a necessity for every competitor to take dangerous drugs that limit their lifespan. If 5% WANT to take drugs that endanger their lives to get the competitive edge, and we allow it, then the other 95% will feel they HAVE to take it to keep up.
What a retarded, dangerous methodology to promote a level playing field.

Helda wrote:

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

Guys like you are like a cancer in this forum. Instead of engaging in conversation about the sport, or in this case how to better it, you flap your mouth like an ass. If you’d listen closer, you’d have heard me say that this was a theory put forward by some people, I didn’t say it was my opinion. But you jumped straight to calling me “short-sighted and retarded.” Make your new year resolution to be less of a wanker.

|

12/24/2019 10:02 PM

tobz wrote:

So letting the floodgates open would basically make it a necessity for every competitor to take dangerous drugs that limit their lifespan. If 5% WANT to take drugs that endanger their lives to get the competitive edge, and we allow it, then the other 95% will feel they HAVE to take it to keep up.
What a retarded, dangerous methodology to promote a level playing field.

Helda wrote:

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

dpingree101 wrote:

Guys like you are like a cancer in this forum. Instead of engaging in conversation about the sport, or in this case how to better it, you flap your mouth like an ass. If you’d listen closer, you’d have heard me say that this was a theory put forward by some people, I didn’t say it was my opinion. But you jumped straight to calling me “short-sighted and retarded.” Make your new year resolution to be less of a wanker.

Is Ping triggered, .... there needs to be deterrents and everything within the power of the sanctioning body needs to be done. Testing, hold the tests, retest when etc. You don't need to reinvent the wheel it's all there.

You don't like being called out do you.

This is a quote from David Pingree Esq. "They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it?"

Do you stand by that quote?

|

12/24/2019 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2019 10:06 PM

dpingree101 wrote:

Guys like you are like a cancer in this forum. Instead of engaging in conversation about the sport, or in this case how to better it, you flap your mouth like an ass. If you’d listen closer, you’d have heard me say that this was a theory put forward by some people, I didn’t say it was my opinion. But you jumped straight to calling me “short-sighted and retarded.” Make your new year resolution to be less of a wanker.

They said that the "idea" was "short-sighted and retarded", not that you were.

|

12/24/2019 10:09 PM

Helda wrote:

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

dpingree101 wrote:

Guys like you are like a cancer in this forum. Instead of engaging in conversation about the sport, or in this case how to better it, you flap your mouth like an ass. If you’d listen closer, you’d have heard me say that this was a theory put forward by some people, I didn’t say it was my opinion. But you jumped straight to calling me “short-sighted and retarded.” Make your new year resolution to be less of a wanker.

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

They said that the "idea" was "short-sighted and retarded", not that you were.

Really odd behaviour from Ping, he even asked why fight it and I responded with my reason and he just loses the plot... Maybe his medication is acting up I don't know.

|

12/24/2019 10:39 PM

Helda wrote:

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

dpingree101 wrote:

Guys like you are like a cancer in this forum. Instead of engaging in conversation about the sport, or in this case how to better it, you flap your mouth like an ass. If you’d listen closer, you’d have heard me say that this was a theory put forward by some people, I didn’t say it was my opinion. But you jumped straight to calling me “short-sighted and retarded.” Make your new year resolution to be less of a wanker.

Helda wrote:

Is Ping triggered, .... there needs to be deterrents and everything within the power of the sanctioning body needs to be done. Testing, hold the tests, retest when etc. You don't need to reinvent the wheel it's all there.

You don't like being called out do you.

This is a quote from David Pingree Esq. "They’ll never be able to get in front of the masking agents, which means anybody with enough money can take whatever they want. So why fight it?"

Do you stand by that quote?

Yes, that’s what I said during the show to engage conversation. What ideas have you offered? I don’t get “triggered,” That’s for helpless millennials. I just don’t suffers fools. Unless you have something more profound to offer than, “They should do everything they can to stop the drugs,” I’m officially done with this exchange. Merry Christmas.

|

12/24/2019 10:46 PM

tobz wrote:

So letting the floodgates open would basically make it a necessity for every competitor to take dangerous drugs that limit their lifespan. If 5% WANT to take drugs that endanger their lives to get the competitive edge, and we allow it, then the other 95% will feel they HAVE to take it to keep up.
What a retarded, dangerous methodology to promote a level playing field.

Helda wrote:

Absoulitly spot on, out and out insane way to think.

dpingree101 wrote:

Guys like you are like a cancer in this forum. Instead of engaging in conversation about the sport, or in this case how to better it, you flap your mouth like an ass. If you’d listen closer, you’d have heard me say that this was a theory put forward by some people, I didn’t say it was my opinion. But you jumped straight to calling me “short-sighted and retarded.” Make your new year resolution to be less of a wanker.

Calm down china I didn't even name the person who come up with the idea of a making a professional sport an open slather for heart bursting drugs.

|