Caption This

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2011 6:48 AM

Photo

First post so I will gladly STFU.
|

10/30/2011 7:00 AM

I went to go holla at that chick with the big titties over there, but then she lifted up the 30 second board, and it looked like my face during supercross under her pits.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

10/30/2011 7:04 AM

Things got so out off control at Bercy SX Saturday night that even God (top right corner) turned up to boo Justin Barcia.

|

10/30/2011 7:08 AM

Motocross83 wrote:

Things got so out off control at Bercy SX Saturday night that even God (top right corner) turned up to boo Justin Barcia.

laughing laughing
|

10/30/2011 9:51 AM

"Your lines are just like mine dude!"
"Oui!"

|

10/30/2011 9:59 AM

"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to select particular combinations of genes, the chance of finding beings who are physically very similar to us, Aranda, is, I believe, near zero."

|

10/30/2011 10:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2011 10:16 AM

Well put.....I think? ^^^^^^^^^^^

|

10/30/2011 10:48 AM

Cosmos wrote:

"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to ...more

I'm going to love it if all your posts are re-purposed Sagan quotes. Is the the hippy/hick scientist guy's new account?

|

10/30/2011 11:39 AM

Cosmos wrote:

"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to ...more

The Universe wrote:

I'm going to love it if all your posts are re-purposed Sagan quotes. Is the the hippy/hick scientist guy's new account?

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools, we built a wall, we built the pyramids! Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,that all started with the big bang!

|

10/30/2011 11:59 AM

How the hell did Tebow get in here?

|

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."
Dante Alighieri

"So Pick a F#@%ing side!"
MotoChief
www.kiteboarding.com

10/30/2011 12:02 PM

JW381 wrote:

I went to go holla at that chick with the big titties over there, but then she lifted up the 30 second board, and it looked ...more

You know that was Dianna Dahlgren right?

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

10/30/2011 12:08 PM

MotoChief wrote:

How the hell did Tebow get in here?

LOLz I get it!

|

10/30/2011 3:43 PM

Cosmos wrote:

The Universe wrote:

slipdog wrote:

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began ...more

But how does that explain handedness?

|

10/30/2011 4:10 PM

The Universe wrote:

slipdog wrote:

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began ...more

Antipodean wrote:

Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be served equally well with six fingers including a thumb, or four fingers including a thumb, or maybe five fingers and two thumbs. There is nothing intrinsically best about our particular configuration of fingers, which we ordinarily think of as so natural and inevitable. We have five fingers because we have descended from a Devonian fish that had five phalanges or bones in its fins.

|

10/30/2011 4:12 PM

slipdog wrote:

Antipodean wrote:

Cosmos wrote:

Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be ...more

HAHAHAHAHA I love when people pull the evolution card. That whole theory is so bull crap.

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

10/30/2011 4:14 PM

Cosmos wrote:

Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be ...more

Hmmm.. I don't know about all that, but, I sure could have used a third arm in the middle of my chest to hold stuff while I work on it!

|

10/30/2011 4:17 PM

Thanks, Cosmos; however, your post made no mention of handedness.

|

10/30/2011 4:28 PM

Antipodean wrote:

All of these are, at least in part, the result of apparently minor accidents in our immensely long evolutionary history.

|

10/30/2011 4:47 PM

Antipodean wrote:

Cosmos wrote:

All of these are, at least in part, the result of apparently minor accidents in our immensely long evolutionary history.

So it was an accident that the world just happened. How can you believe in such an ediotic idea such as evolution.

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

10/30/2011 4:49 PM

keeptwostrokesalive wrote:

So it was an accident that the world just happened. How can you believe in such an ediotic idea such as evolution.

Okay, what's your explanation for handedness?

|

10/30/2011 4:52 PM

This thread is garbage. Thanks Cosmos, you are the worst.

|

10/30/2011 4:59 PM

Antipodean wrote:

I'll take a shot at that one....

Handedness is directly correlated to the human instinct to conform, as we evolved we taught our young to be dexterous like ourselves. In time one handedness became dominate over the other, and today we have a world with predominantly right handed people. Due to thier unique advantages in one on one combat, only in regions with high levels of violence did you see the ratios of left handers rise.

I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!wink

|

10/30/2011 5:02 PM

What the hell is going on in here?

|

10/30/2011 5:05 PM

nytsmaC wrote:

What the hell is going on in here?

It's the off season!

|

10/30/2011 5:13 PM

Do people not understand what Cosmos is doing? Those are all quotes...

|

10/30/2011 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2011 5:28 PM

slipdog wrote: "I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!"

Thanks, mate. That sure must be some "ass" you've got there.
|

10/30/2011 5:34 PM

Antipodean wrote: slipdog wrote: "I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!"

Thanks, mate. That ...more

I'm here to help!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

10/30/2011 6:12 PM

Antipodean wrote:

Cosmos wrote:

I thought I had to fart, and had a minor accident, probably some long history of that too.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

10/30/2011 6:29 PM

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

I thought I had to fart, and had a minor accident, probably some long history of that too.

No, it's just our age.

|

10/30/2011 7:37 PM

Cosmos wrote:

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

Antipodean wrote:

No, it's just our age.

Dammit!

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.