Caption This

trailhopper
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:41am

First post so I will gladly STFU.
|
JW381
10/30/2011 7:00am
I went to go holla at that chick with the big titties over there, but then she lifted up the 30 second board, and it looked like my face during supercross under her pits.
10/30/2011 7:04am
Things got so out off control at Bercy SX Saturday night that even God (top right corner) turned up to boo Justin Barcia.
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
10/30/2011 7:08am
Things got so out off control at Bercy SX Saturday night that even God (top right corner) turned up to boo Justin Barcia.
LaughingLaughing
Hut
10/30/2011 9:51am
"Your lines are just like mine dude!"
"Oui!"

The Shop

Cosmos
10/30/2011 9:59am
"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to select particular combinations of genes, the chance of finding beings who are physically very similar to us, Aranda, is, I believe, near zero."
trailhopper
10/30/2011 10:14am Edited Date/Time 10/30/2011 10:16am
Well put.....I think? ^^^^^^^^^^^
The Universe
10/30/2011 10:48am
Cosmos wrote:
"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to select particular combinations of genes, the chance...
"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to select particular combinations of genes, the chance of finding beings who are physically very similar to us, Aranda, is, I believe, near zero."
I'm going to love it if all your posts are re-purposed Sagan quotes. Is the the hippy/hick scientist guy's new account?
slipdog
10/30/2011 11:39am
Cosmos wrote:
"On another planet, with a different sequence of random processes to make hereditary diversity and a different environment to select particular combinations of genes, the chance...
I'm going to love it if all your posts are re-purposed Sagan quotes. Is the the hippy/hick scientist guy's new account?
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools, we built a wall, we built the pyramids! Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,that all started with the big bang!
MotoChief
10/30/2011 11:59am
How the hell did Tebow get in here?
jamma10
10/30/2011 12:02pm
JW381 wrote:
I went to go holla at that chick with the big titties over there, but then she lifted up the 30 second board, and it looked...
I went to go holla at that chick with the big titties over there, but then she lifted up the 30 second board, and it looked like my face during supercross under her pits.
You know that was Dianna Dahlgren right?
10/30/2011 3:43pm
Cosmos wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool...
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools, we built a wall, we built the pyramids! Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,that all started with the big bang!
But how does that explain handedness?
Cosmos
10/30/2011 4:10pm
slipdog wrote:
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...The Earth began to cool,the autotrophs began to drool...
Antipodean wrote:
Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be served equally well with six fingers including a thumb, or four fingers including a thumb, or maybe five fingers and two thumbs. There is nothing intrinsically best about our particular configuration of fingers, which we ordinarily think of as so natural and inevitable. We have five fingers because we have descended from a Devonian fish that had five phalanges or bones in its fins.
10/30/2011 4:12pm
slipdog wrote:
Antipodean wrote:
Cosmos wrote:
Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be served equally well with...
Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be served equally well with six fingers including a thumb, or four fingers including a thumb, or maybe five fingers and two thumbs. There is nothing intrinsically best about our particular configuration of fingers, which we ordinarily think of as so natural and inevitable. We have five fingers because we have descended from a Devonian fish that had five phalanges or bones in its fins.
HAHAHAHAHA I love when people pull the evolution card. That whole theory is so bull crap.
Outsider
10/30/2011 4:14pm
Cosmos wrote:
Consider our hands. We have five fingers, including one opposable thumb. They serve us quite well. But I think we would be served equally well with...
Hmmm.. I don't know about all that, but, I sure could have used a third arm in the middle of my chest to hold stuff while I work on it!
10/30/2011 4:17pm
Thanks, Cosmos; however, your post made no mention of handedness.
Cosmos
10/30/2011 4:28pm
Antipodean wrote:
All of these are, at least in part, the result of apparently minor accidents in our immensely long evolutionary history.
10/30/2011 4:47pm
Antipodean wrote:
Cosmos wrote:
All of these are, at least in part, the result of apparently minor accidents in our immensely long evolutionary history.
So it was an accident that the world just happened. How can you believe in such an ediotic idea such as evolution.
10/30/2011 4:49pm
So it was an accident that the world just happened. How can you believe in such an ediotic idea such as evolution.
Okay, what's your explanation for handedness?
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
10/30/2011 4:52pm
This thread is garbage. Thanks Cosmos, you are the worst.
slipdog
10/30/2011 4:59pm
Antipodean wrote:
I'll take a shot at that one....

Handedness is directly correlated to the human instinct to conform, as we evolved we taught our young to be dexterous like ourselves. In time one handedness became dominate over the other, and today we have a world with predominantly right handed people. Due to thier unique advantages in one on one combat, only in regions with high levels of violence did you see the ratios of left handers rise.

I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!Wink
nytsmaC
10/30/2011 5:02pm
What the hell is going on in here?
slipdog
10/30/2011 5:05pm
nytsmaC wrote:
What the hell is going on in here?
It's the off season!
sdfog1
10/30/2011 5:13pm
Do people not understand what Cosmos is doing? Those are all quotes...
10/30/2011 5:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/30/2011 5:28pm
slipdog wrote: "I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!"

Thanks, mate. That sure must be some "ass" you've got there.
slipdog
10/30/2011 5:34pm
Antipodean wrote:
[b]slipdog[/b] wrote: [b][i]"I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!"[/i][/b] Thanks, mate. That sure must...
slipdog wrote: "I hope this is satisfactory, I just pulled out fo my ass like most of the posts on vital!"

Thanks, mate. That sure must be some "ass" you've got there.
I'm here to help!

SEEMEFIRST
10/30/2011 6:12pm
Antipodean wrote:
Cosmos wrote:
I thought I had to fart, and had a minor accident, probably some long history of that too.
10/30/2011 6:29pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I thought I had to fart, and had a minor accident, probably some long history of that too.
No, it's just our age.
SEEMEFIRST
10/30/2011 7:37pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Antipodean wrote:
No, it's just our age.
Dammit!
Rooster
10/30/2011 7:43pm
Maybe because I'm smart enough to spell idiotic.

Maybe you shouldn't be calling other people out on their beliefs if you can't put together a simple statement using all of today's modern technology. If you were evolved enough you'd know how to turn on a spell checker.

Post a reply to: Caption This

The Latest