Canvas Mx

hbdesigns913
Edited Date/Time 5/22/2021 2:42pm
Back in 1997 as a seventh grader I liked to design and draw my own gear. Using my last name as the gear name. Thank you for making a drawing from my childhood a reality.

|
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
5/21/2021 5:29pm
Looks great! I like your original drawing H!
hbdesigns913
5/21/2021 7:22pm
Not cheap but reasonable. I believe it was $70 for the Jersey and $200 for the pants. Quality stuff made in the USA. I highly recommend trying out the editor on their website. It doesn’t cost anything to design your own and you can save it even if you don’t make a purchase.

The Shop

swatdoc
5/21/2021 11:14pm
Your experience was much better than mine. I had them make me a set of pant to replicate the Team Honda JT pants that Marty Smith wore, and it was a DISASTER! Not even close. Total waste of money. Glad you got what you wanted!
hbdesigns913
5/22/2021 6:01am
swatdoc wrote:
Your experience was much better than mine. I had them make me a set of pant to replicate the Team Honda JT pants that Marty Smith...
Your experience was much better than mine. I had them make me a set of pant to replicate the Team Honda JT pants that Marty Smith wore, and it was a DISASTER! Not even close. Total waste of money. Glad you got what you wanted!
Damn... wonder what changed. Did you design it yourself with the editor or have them do it? I did mine myself.
5/22/2021 8:11am
Hey Hood, you can make a custom gripper seat at throttle jockey with your name on the side. I going to do a yellow seat cover with Tuf on it, for ax.
xrmark
5/22/2021 8:55am
Not cheap but reasonable. I believe it was $70 for the Jersey and $200 for the pants. Quality stuff made in the USA. I highly recommend...
Not cheap but reasonable. I believe it was $70 for the Jersey and $200 for the pants. Quality stuff made in the USA. I highly recommend trying out the editor on their website. It doesn’t cost anything to design your own and you can save it even if you don’t make a purchase.
Only the jerseys are made in the US. Pants come from Buenos Aires. Sounds like you had a good experience! Me and the other guy got hosed I guess lol my gear came out terrible I couldn’t even give it away
swatdoc
5/22/2021 9:54am Edited Date/Time 5/22/2021 9:54am
Hb - if you look at the old Honda pants, they had a straight panel down the outer leg area with HONDA letter running down. The pants they made for me - the panel was “S” shaped - not even remotely close to the photos I set and the art proof we agreed on.
They were unable to do a straight panel on the sides of the legs. If they would have just been honest and told me they couldn’t do it - I would have been fine with that. But they took my money and delivered something completely different than what I ordered.
It was so bad I just threw them in the trash
Leib61
5/22/2021 1:13pm
swatdoc wrote:
Hb - if you look at the old Honda pants, they had a straight panel down the outer leg area with HONDA letter running down. The...
Hb - if you look at the old Honda pants, they had a straight panel down the outer leg area with HONDA letter running down. The pants they made for me - the panel was “S” shaped - not even remotely close to the photos I set and the art proof we agreed on.
They were unable to do a straight panel on the sides of the legs. If they would have just been honest and told me they couldn’t do it - I would have been fine with that. But they took my money and delivered something completely different than what I ordered.
It was so bad I just threw them in the trash
Hey Swatdoc,

I am really sorry to hear about your poor experience with our company...

Please correct me if I am wrong but from the sounds of it, it seems like it may have been more than a year since you had us produce these? If that is the case, it was definitely difficult to get that pant to line up due to the construction of the pant chassis. We did have some decent success doing so however. Again, apologies.

Since then, we are now 100% made in the USA and have a new launch coming up here within the next 4 weeks. We have been working hard to perfect our production here and unfortunately it has taken some time. We are close though!

I have below a photo of a customer pant we had made recently. Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

Please reach out to me at michael@canvasmx.com and I would be happy to get you a remake if interested.

Leib61
5/22/2021 1:31pm
swatdoc wrote:
Your experience was much better than mine. I had them make me a set of pant to replicate the Team Honda JT pants that Marty Smith...
Damn... wonder what changed. Did you design it yourself with the editor or have them do it? I did mine myself.
Hey HB,

Sorry to hear you had such a negative experience...

Would love to know what order this is and see if we can take another crack at it for you to get you want you what you're looking for.

Please email me some info on it and I will get a remake going if you'd like.

michael@canvasmx.com
Leib61
5/22/2021 1:32pm
Back in 1997 as a seventh grader I liked to design and draw my own gear. Using my last name as the gear name. Thank you...
Back in 1997 as a seventh grader I liked to design and draw my own gear. Using my last name as the gear name. Thank you for making a drawing from my childhood a reality.

This is awesome, cool to see ideas come to life like this. Thanks for sharing
NATEP231
5/22/2021 1:46pm
Company is awesome and great people to work with! I’ve had these pants for 3 season and I’m terrible on pants but these have out lasted any other name brands I have used before. Product is top notch! Thanks for the support canvas!

NATEP231
5/22/2021 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2021 1:51pm

swatdoc
5/22/2021 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2021 2:05pm
Hey Michael - yes it was about 3 years ago. The pic you show above of the Honda pants is about 1000 times better than what was made for me.
I had no problem with the construction and quality of your pants. In fact I had you make me some custom Husqvarna pants which came out just fine. Like I say, my only issue was if the pattern I wanted couldn’t be done, I would have appreciated just being told that. But like it was I just wasted a couple hundred bucks. I definitely appreciate the offer to try again - that’s the kind of great customer service that makes me a repeat customer! I’ll shoot you an email for sure. Thank you
Leib61
5/22/2021 2:24pm
swatdoc wrote:
Hey Michael - yes it was about 3 years ago. The pic you show above of the Honda pants is about 1000 times better than what...
Hey Michael - yes it was about 3 years ago. The pic you show above of the Honda pants is about 1000 times better than what was made for me.
I had no problem with the construction and quality of your pants. In fact I had you make me some custom Husqvarna pants which came out just fine. Like I say, my only issue was if the pattern I wanted couldn’t be done, I would have appreciated just being told that. But like it was I just wasted a couple hundred bucks. I definitely appreciate the offer to try again - that’s the kind of great customer service that makes me a repeat customer! I’ll shoot you an email for sure. Thank you
For sure difficult to remember back to the exact scenario but regardless, would love to get you a remake of an updated pant and make things right.

I appreciate the feedback and the chance to do so. Will look forward to hearing from you.
Leib61
5/22/2021 2:25pm
NATEP231 wrote:
Company is awesome and great people to work with! I’ve had these pants for 3 season and I’m terrible on pants but these have out lasted...
Company is awesome and great people to work with! I’ve had these pants for 3 season and I’m terrible on pants but these have out lasted any other name brands I have used before. Product is top notch! Thanks for the support canvas!

Legend, thanks for sharing this!
dang472
Fantasy
505th
5/22/2021 3:20pm
I’d like to do a few reproductions of my favorite No Fear setups if possible.

Post a reply to: Canvas Mx

The Latest