Canvas MX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2020 9:46 AM

I've been wanting to make my own custom gear for a while and was wondering if anyone has any experience with Canvas? Hows the quality? It’s pretty pricey and I just want to make sure that it’s worth the money. Also if anyone knows of another company that makes custom gear.

Thanks

|

4/17/2020 10:09 AM

Their new pant is being released soon. You might want to hold off a month. I’ve seen the pant and it’s very nice, light and comfortable. Currently the jersey is US made and the current pant is made in Argentina. Nothing wrong with the current pant but the new pant is more modern and made in the USA. The factory is currently making masks so the pant got held up.

|

4/17/2020 12:13 PM

DL wrote:

Their new pant is being released soon. You might want to hold off a month. I’ve seen the pant and it’s very nice, light and ...more

Ok rad thank you for the insight. I'll hold off a little till they release the new pant. Do you have any info on the durability of the pant? Because for $240 I don't want to have something fall apart within a few rides.

|

4/17/2020 12:19 PM

I ordered a couple of the CanvasMX masks for work with my company's logo on them, came out very nice!

|

4/17/2020 1:01 PM

DL wrote:

Their new pant is being released soon. You might want to hold off a month. I’ve seen the pant and it’s very nice, light and ...more

herron92 wrote:

Ok rad thank you for the insight. I'll hold off a little till they release the new pant. Do you have any info on the ...more

Michael Leib, one of the owners, is my son. He’s a pro SX racer and did durability testing since October while prepping for west coast 250. He had over 60 hours on his test pair.

|

4/17/2020 2:56 PM

I just ordered 20 masks. I got charged $48 for shipping. Pretty disappointing.

|

4/17/2020 3:01 PM

The_Diablo wrote:

You didnt have to pay it if you didn’t like it. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

|

4/17/2020 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2020 4:40 PM

The_Diablo wrote:

Hey Diablo, shipping definitely shouldn't have been $48. Maybe you chose the wrong shipping. There is the choice for USA shipping that is set up to multiply the quantity of gear you purchased to get the correct shipping weight and cost, and then I made a USA Face Masks Only shipping that multiplies by a different weight. For 20 masks, your priority mail shipping should have been $11. I wish our system had an easier way to set up shipping, but it currently does not.

Please send me the name you used to purchase with and I will happily refund the difference.

|

4/17/2020 5:21 PM

I just found your order and refunded you $37. I also want to let you know that when I saw your order come in earlier, the .jpg logo was too low quality to print at the size you had it and it was going to print pixelated. I searched online, found a larger image, and then traced it in Illustrator. Now your masks will look the way you want them to. smile

Sorry for your trouble and thank you for supporting Canvas MX!

Photo

|

4/17/2020 5:29 PM

ChuckC wrote:

I just found your order and refunded you $37. I also want to let you know that when I saw your order come in earlier, the .jpg ...more

Wow. That’s a lot of work to go above and beyond. Thinking I’m going to call Monday. Some masks with my company logo will be awesome.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

4/17/2020 5:36 PM

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much.

|

4/17/2020 7:07 PM

I’ve ordered a few custom jerseys from Canvas and could not be happier. An excellent product, great customer service, just a great experience all around. Will definitely do business with them again.

|

Business link - www.bc-inspect.com

4/18/2020 1:53 AM

One of my good friends has ordered a few different sets the past 3 years and keeps going back. He's a business owner also and has nothing but good to say. He rides a lot and I see the stuff at the end of the year and it has held up super well.

A person I work with on the business side has worked with Canvas for custom 1 off stuff the past two years and it has been delivered above and beyond their expectations.

I've gotten to know Michael over about the past 6-7 years and he's been a very professional and stand up person, so I would expect that of the service you'll get.

I wouldn't hesitate to give them a shot based on what I've seen.
|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

4/18/2020 6:13 AM

I have ordered a custom jersey from CanvasMX and it is the best jersey that I have. It feels good when wearing and the dye-sublimination process has held up extremely well. Great company to work with because it is ran by great people!

|

4/18/2020 7:33 AM

I've ordered a few jerseys the past couple of years and have been 100% satisfied. Excellent quality and great guys on top of it !! I also ordered 6 masks a month ago,(very happy with them) and another 8 yesterday with a couple with our company logo on it. However , I have to agree with Diablo on the shipping, there should be a better rate for such small items. Not looking for a refund, just moving forward that if I decide to order more for the entire operation I wouldn't get blasted almost $3 per mask on shipping. Our Governor just mandated masks for all business employees and customers to be enforced Sunday at 8pm. Could be the "new normal"

|

4/18/2020 7:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2020 7:56 AM

OldPro277 wrote:

I've ordered a few jerseys the past couple of years and have been 100% satisfied. Excellent quality and great guys on top of ...more

Thank you and everyone above for the Canvas MX support! The shipping is cheaper for masks, I just think that many people are not realizing that there is a dropdown menu for selecting which shipping you use. I have now put the USA Face Masks Only shipping at the top of the dropdown menu. Our purchase system doesn't allow us to charge shipping based on an address and the weight of the product, so we only ship USPS Priority Mail and 1 mask is $9.10 shipping with an additional $0.10 for every mask you order. If you send me a private message with your email I will be happy to refund your shipping difference.

|

4/18/2020 7:58 AM

Sometimes things get handled on vital very nicely...this is a perfect thread example of just that!

|

4/18/2020 8:45 AM

The guys involved with Canvas are awesome, the gear always looks bad ass.

|

4/18/2020 8:49 AM

Well, the fact that Michael, Chuck and Don are all class dudes,it makes for smooth transactions !!! And I didn't realize there was a drop down box for the shipping, so I take full responsibility for being an asshat. Thanks guys. !!!

|

4/18/2020 10:19 AM

Thank you everyone for helping out!! I'm definitely going to order from them. Been in FastHouse for the last 5 years, I started my own little clothing line and want to rep my own brand!! If anyone wants to check it out, my website is lyonherron.com.

|

4/18/2020 10:32 AM

Chuck and Michael are awesome to work with ! Have made me stuff in the past and just received my vintage AHRMA jersey and masks 🏆🗽 Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/18/2020 11:48 AM

ChuckC wrote:

I just found your order and refunded you $37. I also want to let you know that when I saw your order come in earlier, the .jpg ...more

Now that is how to take care of your customers

|

4/18/2020 11:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2020 11:52 AM

Been a long time fan of Canvas MX. I bought a set when they first came out before you could customize anything other than your name and number on them, and it was just straight black or white.It was definitely different have no logos and all white gear on the track. I also have a couple sets of fully customized gear that the designs were made in Adobe Illustrator and transferred over to their site and it came out exactly as expected. You can get super wild with it or stay basic. Quality is great and their customer service is A+

|

4/18/2020 3:27 PM

ChuckC wrote:

Wow, now thats how you run a business! cool

|