|
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1599th
2/9/2019 9:26pm
That main event finish was smooth as well
drt410
2/10/2019 2:00am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2019 2:01am
He got last... Its safe to say buttery could get last and so could every single person here lol. Ill go out there n get last place right now... Hell I could get last on a moped. Congrats breh.
yz133rider
2/10/2019 2:05am
drt410 wrote:
He got last... Its safe to say buttery could get last and so could every single person here lol. Ill go out there n get last...
He got last... Its safe to say buttery could get last and so could every single person here lol. Ill go out there n get last place right now... Hell I could get last on a moped. Congrats breh.
...he qualified tho....watching him in the lcq he jad some legit talent out there. Wheelieing over the first jumps soaking them up. Those guys are all insanely fast. Hed lap you or I in a 5 lap race, but yes was last in the main.
Jrewing
2/10/2019 2:54am
drt410 wrote:
He got last... Its safe to say buttery could get last and so could every single person here lol. Ill go out there n get last...
You use butter to fit cock in your sphincter don’t you.

The Shop

HD1200
2/11/2019 4:25am
Isn't it CATanzaro?
drt410
2/11/2019 4:41am
drt410 wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
...he qualified tho....watching him in the lcq he jad some legit talent out there. Wheelieing over the first jumps soaking them up. Those guys are all...
...he qualified tho....watching him in the lcq he jad some legit talent out there. Wheelieing over the first jumps soaking them up. Those guys are all insanely fast. Hed lap you or I in a 5 lap race, but yes was last in the main.
I know... Just saying I can get last in a main too. I still beat him at Waldens in ny when I was like 11 at a NEMA race lol tho..
500guy
2/11/2019 4:57am
HD1200 wrote:
Isn't it CATanzaro?
Fixed, holy shit some people are fucking uptight.
2/11/2019 5:12am
Any dudes that make a main could wax most everyone locally. Hell for that matter, the guys attempting to qualify could wax most dudes locally. These are the best guys around. Just not the 22 best.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
2/11/2019 5:25am
Anyone who makes the night show is pretty damn quick. Chances are, the dudes who got dead last in the LCQ are faster than everyone who has posted in this thread.

Also, I believe there’s a disconnect between those guys who look slow and squirrelly in LCQs and the way those same dudes ride locally or while training. I think they’re mostly capable of riding much faster but the mental game makes it hard..
2/11/2019 5:28am
drt410 wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
...he qualified tho....watching him in the lcq he jad some legit talent out there. Wheelieing over the first jumps soaking them up. Those guys are all...
drt410 wrote:
I know... Just saying I can get last in a main too. I still beat him at Waldens in ny when I was like 11 at...
I know... Just saying I can get last in a main too. I still beat him at Waldens in ny when I was like 11 at a NEMA race lol tho..
So this is your axe to grind? Get over it man. When I was 15 myself and a lot of other people used to beat Doug Henry. Trouble is, he kept getting better while the rest of us stayed slow.
500guy
2/11/2019 6:23am
Anyone who makes the night show is pretty damn quick. Chances are, the dudes who got dead last in the LCQ are faster than everyone who...
Anyone who makes the night show is pretty damn quick. Chances are, the dudes who got dead last in the LCQ are faster than everyone who has posted in this thread.

Also, I believe there’s a disconnect between those guys who look slow and squirrelly in LCQs and the way those same dudes ride locally or while training. I think they’re mostly capable of riding much faster but the mental game makes it hard..
Great point and very true, but what's that have to do with joking around over his Twat battle with Buttery Films?
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
2/11/2019 6:54am
Anyone who makes the night show is pretty damn quick. Chances are, the dudes who got dead last in the LCQ are faster than everyone who...

500guy wrote:
Great point and very true, but what's that have to do with joking around over his Twat battle with Buttery Films?
It has run it's course. It's just random stupid threads and drt410 carrying on about nothing.
HD1200
2/11/2019 7:01am
HD1200 wrote:
Isn't it CATanzaro?
500guy wrote:
Fixed, holy shit some people are fucking uptight.
Hahaha, I'm not UpTite! Sorry you got your feelings hurt. Really, it confused me for a second and I had to go double check myself.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
2/11/2019 7:21am

500guy wrote:
My post was in response to drt410 saying he beat Catanzaro when they were 10 years old and that he could get last in a main.

Post a reply to: Catanzaro into the main was almost?

The Latest