Cantrell and Sexton

TMessi111
Who will have the better rookie MX season? Both of them have similar speed and potential that Forkner had coming in. Cantrell has been all outdoors riding pro length motos since Freestone. Sexton coming off an injury may be behind the 8 ball a little. I'm going to say Sean starts off better but that he makes some rookie mistakes. I think Sexton will improve all season. At 100% I believe Chase is faster.
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
5/11/2017 7:12am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2017 7:13am
Thats a good question and I agree with your assessments. The only one I may disagree is I think Cantrell may have a slight edge, when both are 100%. But it's really splitting hairs and they should add more to an already interesting class.
TMessi111
5/11/2017 7:39am
Cantrell has always been a good starter. Sexton not so much so I can see where you are coming from. I agree, it's really splitting hairs. Going to be cool to see them develop and I'm hoping for battles between them and Forkner in the future like they did throughout amateurs.
Camp332
5/11/2017 7:39am
Are they starting at Hangtown? Or after LL's?
motosurf
5/11/2017 7:53am
Camp332 wrote:
Hangtown. Sexton is already pro.

The Shop

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
5/11/2017 7:53am
Camp332 wrote:
Hangtown.

Cantrell is hauling right now, he has top five to eight Place speed, but there is a lot of fast guys right now on 250s so top 5 for rookie is going to be tough.
Camp332
5/11/2017 7:59am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2017 7:59am
I can't keep up with these new kids racing pro
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/11/2017 8:17am
I give the edge to Cantrell. Both kids rip! But, I believe Cantrell will keep it on two longer. No offense to Sexton because he definitely gives 110%, but he's been on the ground a few times already this year. Hope he can figure it out and keep it on two
peelout
5/11/2017 8:52am
i'm on the Cantrell bandwagon bro, he's gonna turn some heads outdoors
ML512
Fantasy
54th
5/11/2017 8:53am
A few rookies will line up at Hangtown in the sense of outdoor racing...

Geico: Cameron McAdoo and Chase Sexton

TLD: Sean Cantrell

Husky: Michael Mosiman

I'm guessing that Star's Challenge Tennat will be after LL's, as I hadn't heard anything about him being at Hangtown.
TMessi111
5/11/2017 9:10am
Didn't realize Mosiman was turning pro. Good for him.
trevor310mx
Fantasy
3280th
5/11/2017 12:17pm
ML512 wrote:
A few rookies will line up at Hangtown in the sense of outdoor racing... Geico: Cameron McAdoo and Chase Sexton TLD: Sean Cantrell Husky: Michael Mosiman...

I'm guessing that Star's Challenge Tennat will be after LL's, as I hadn't heard anything about him being at Hangtown.
Mosiman on Rockstar?
TMessi111
5/11/2017 12:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2017 12:29pm
YouTube.com

Their general age group is loaded with fast riders. Been watching them as a whole for years.
slumpstone
5/11/2017 1:04pm
Camp332 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Hangtown. Cantrell is hauling right now, he has top five to eight Place speed, but there is a lot of fast guys right now on 250s...
Hangtown.

Cantrell is hauling right now, he has top five to eight Place speed, but there is a lot of fast guys right now on 250s so top 5 for rookie is going to be tough.
So he's going to beat Alex and Jeremy Martin, ac, Forkner, hill, plessinger, macalrath, Jordon smith, Ferandez, savatgy, oldenberg and a few others I'm probably missing? Good luck, wish him the best
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
5/11/2017 1:22pm
Camp332 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Hangtown. Cantrell is hauling right now, he has top five to eight Place speed, but there is a lot of fast guys right now on 250s...
Hangtown.

slumpstone wrote:
So he's going to beat Alex and Jeremy Martin, ac, Forkner, hill, plessinger, macalrath, Jordon smith, Ferandez, savatgy, oldenberg and a few others I'm probably missing...
So he's going to beat Alex and Jeremy Martin, ac, Forkner, hill, plessinger, macalrath, Jordon smith, Ferandez, savatgy, oldenberg and a few others I'm probably missing? Good luck, wish him the best
Hes been faster than a few of those guys at the practice track and he was as fast as Forkner in the amateurs, so we'll see. He has the speed, the question is will he have the composer.
TMessi111
5/11/2017 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2017 1:27pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Hangtown.

slumpstone wrote:
So he's going to beat Alex and Jeremy Martin, ac, Forkner, hill, plessinger, macalrath, Jordon smith, Ferandez, savatgy, oldenberg and a few others I'm probably missing...
UpTiTe wrote:
Hes been faster than a few of those guys at the practice track and he was as fast as Forkner in the amateurs, so we'll see...
Hes been faster than a few of those guys at the practice track and he was as fast as Forkner in the amateurs, so we'll see. He has the speed, the question is will he have the composer.
I agree with all of that but the part about being as fast as Forkner. That is invalid. Not being argumentative but he never beat him on big bikes. Only person I ever saw put a dent in a Forkner lead was Sexton at Loretta's and I saw it in person. They are all fast but there's a reason Forkner went pro before them. He was ready.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
5/11/2017 1:57pm
slumpstone wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Hes been faster than a few of those guys at the practice track and he was as fast as Forkner in the amateurs, so we'll see...
TMessi111 wrote:
I agree with all of that but the part about being as fast as Forkner. That is invalid. Not being argumentative but he never beat him...
I agree with all of that but the part about being as fast as Forkner. That is invalid. Not being argumentative but he never beat him on big bikes. Only person I ever saw put a dent in a Forkner lead was Sexton at Loretta's and I saw it in person. They are all fast but there's a reason Forkner went pro before them. He was ready.
I've only seen it twice, and they looked close in speed. I know during testing, Him and Martin are consistently faster than everyone else on the team.
TMessi111
5/11/2017 2:24pm
UpTiTe wrote:
TMessi111 wrote:
I agree with all of that but the part about being as fast as Forkner. That is invalid. Not being argumentative but he never beat him...
UpTiTe wrote:
I've only seen it twice, and they looked close in speed. I know during testing, Him and Martin are consistently faster than everyone else on the...
I've only seen it twice, and they looked close in speed. I know during testing, Him and Martin are consistently faster than everyone else on the team.
Things change when they turn pro and the level has to be raised. I could easily see where you are coming from. People progress differently and Cantrell very well could be faster than all of them now. He's a stand up kid no doubt. Every time he's been beat he's given credit to his competitor and said he needs to work harder. I like that in a rider.
5/11/2017 2:32pm
ML512 wrote:
A few rookies will line up at Hangtown in the sense of outdoor racing... Geico: Cameron McAdoo and Chase Sexton TLD: Sean Cantrell Husky: Michael Mosiman...

Dude's first name is Challenge?

Post a reply to: Cantrell and Sexton

The Latest