Can't wait for SX to get back....

Robgvx
6/25/2018 12:41pm
peltier626 wrote:
It's not the 4 STROKE or the 2 STROKE, it's the SPEED and VELOCITY at which the bodies are hitting the ground. The speeds have exceeded...
It's not the 4 STROKE or the 2 STROKE, it's the SPEED and VELOCITY at which the bodies are hitting the ground. The speeds have exceeded the human threshold. We need some cold hard stats throughout the years of injuries and SEVERITY of injury's.
This.

Lower speeds = less severe injuries.
Excaliburbmx
6/25/2018 12:51pm
What are the options to reduce injuries?
Counting your best 10 scores. Having throw always helps keep a balance
peltier626
6/25/2018 1:07pm
In motocross there are no roll cages or air bags, the protective gear is limited (although the majority of professionals only wear the minimum) therefore the speeds and distances have to be maintained. I know this is a dangerous sport and we take our own risk, but to keep injuring and reinjuring the guys who promote the sport, the professionals, seems like bad practice and business plan. I know you can't stop evolution, but I feel we've evolved towards an implosion within.Until the oem's restructure their model (reduced weight, suspension, efficiency=cost=maintenance) I think we will continue on the current path we've been on since the double displacement error.
6/25/2018 1:18pm
Beeby wrote:
Didn’t he collide with another rider mid air? Pretty sure the outcome would be the same if he was on a two stroke.
No need for facts around here!

The Shop

ATKpilot99
6/25/2018 1:46pm
peltier626 wrote:
It's not the 4 STROKE or the 2 STROKE, it's the SPEED and VELOCITY at which the bodies are hitting the ground. The speeds have exceeded...
It's not the 4 STROKE or the 2 STROKE, it's the SPEED and VELOCITY at which the bodies are hitting the ground. The speeds have exceeded the human threshold. We need some cold hard stats throughout the years of injuries and SEVERITY of injury's.
Robgvx wrote:
This.

Lower speeds = less severe injuries.
SX is relatively low speed compared to MX and still has plenty of injuries. I agree data needs to be gathered in both MX and SX.
Premix
6/25/2018 1:57pm
This has never been discussed on here before. We should discuss it.
Stuntman949
6/25/2018 2:38pm
Premix wrote:
This has never been discussed on here before. We should discuss it.
Savage Laughing

Post a reply to: Can't wait for SX to get back....

The Latest