Canard update?

castloo424
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:52am
Any updates on Trey? Looked like a bad place to crash...
|
straight^
2/21/2010 11:56am
The Lord didn't help him.
In fact, SATAN almighty stepped in last night... poor Trey, it's such a spirtual battle for him out there on the track.
ocscottie
2/21/2010 11:56am
BQ reported last night that he just got the wind knocked out of him, he will be fine.
Farva
2/21/2010 11:58am
straight^ wrote:
The Lord didn't help him. In fact, SATAN almighty stepped in last night... poor Trey, it's such a spirtual battle for him out there on the...
In fact, SATAN almighty stepped in last night... poor Trey, it's such a spirtual battle for him out there on the track.
When he crashes he believes it was gods plan for him to crash.

He has said so in interviews.

I'm not religious but don't get the hate some people have.
2/21/2010 11:58am
straight^ wrote:
The Lord didn't help him. In fact, SATAN almighty stepped in last night... poor Trey, it's such a spirtual battle for him out there on the...
Not funny guy.

The Shop

MX479Guy
2/21/2010 12:03pm
straight^ wrote:
You really have found a new low. Had it happened to James you would be on your knees i bet.
straight^
2/21/2010 12:05pm
Ok Ok I'll say it...

Just kidding boys.

There. Now enjoy your Goddam Sabbath!!!
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
2/21/2010 12:09pm
straight^ wrote:
MX479Guy wrote:
You really have found a new low. Had it happened to James you would be on your knees i bet.
there ya go again.
ShookOne
2/21/2010 12:37pm
MX479Guy wrote:
Hey I see you're shit-posting on a tangent about James Stewart again. You can go ahead and stop posting about him. Actually just stop posting.
Bauer
2/21/2010 12:40pm
Canard is fine. Talked to him after the race and he is uninjured.
mertensmx365
2/21/2010 12:58pm
I was really pulling for Trey last night. Watched him in practice and he was probably the most fun to watch on the track besides Windham. He had terrible luck but he really did ride amazing considering how much time he's had on the bike. Killer style on the big 450 for sure. Go Trey!
midpack
Fantasy
1096th
2/21/2010 1:49pm
straight^ wrote:
I prayed for you.
Trip
2/21/2010 1:55pm
straight^ wrote:

poor Trey, it's such a spirtual battle for him out there on the track.

That is funny!!

Friday
2/21/2010 1:58pm
Bauer wrote:
Canard is fine. Talked to him after the race and he is uninjured.
I guess God WAS watching over him. Could have been so much worse, and he's still gonna be fine for the 250 class. Go Canard!
Cygnus
2/21/2010 2:00pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2010 2:01pm
Since he is fine. The real question is will he ride the 450 any more or just wait till the west starts up again?
sc961
2/21/2010 2:38pm
straight^ wrote:
Can't you find a Jlaw thread to throw yourself into???
pitbike502
2/21/2010 2:42pm
in case you fellas didnt know, his family posts on here frequently. this is kind of the thing that if you wouldnt say in front of your mother, dont say it in front of some one elses.

and friday is right. god was watching over him, as any crash can be potentially fatal to a certain point
kopfjaeger
2/21/2010 2:56pm
I dont normally voice opinions such as this here, but i feel compelled to do so.

You guys that hate on the kids that believe that they have been graced and do thank God for the skill to race at that level and the protection and guidance that they have received from their faith might want to slow your roll....One of these days you may wish you had brought your child up with such a strong spiritual base. After all it teaches life lessons, humility, and appreciation for all things in life including your family. As well as guidance for parents.

that's it.
bq_365
2/21/2010 3:25pm
Well said.. Riders can't win wtih you guys, not that it really matters anyways. You say guys like Lawrence are idiots but then turn around and say Trey thanks God too much? Or you could give Weimer crap for his long hair but what's wrong with that? It doesn't bother me to read some of the crap that comes through here and most of it can be taken as comical. There is nothing funny about this one though.
jndmx
2/21/2010 3:27pm
kopfjaeger wrote:
I dont normally voice opinions such as this here, but i feel compelled to do so. You guys that hate on the kids that believe that...
I dont normally voice opinions such as this here, but i feel compelled to do so.

You guys that hate on the kids that believe that they have been graced and do thank God for the skill to race at that level and the protection and guidance that they have received from their faith might want to slow your roll....One of these days you may wish you had brought your child up with such a strong spiritual base. After all it teaches life lessons, humility, and appreciation for all things in life including your family. As well as guidance for parents.

that's it.
Well said.

Glad Trey wasn't hurt.
jeffro503
2/21/2010 3:52pm
I'm not really a spiritual or a religious dude by any means , in fact i haven't been to Church except for weddings and funerals for the past 20+ years. With that being said , I DO respect other peoples religious views as long as they don't push them on me. I think Trey is a good kid , with a good upbringing , so why would you try and slam on him? If he wants to thank the lord for riding and racing and other things....good on him!

Jesus ......you guys can try and drag anyone down at times.
SL91
2/21/2010 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/21/2010 5:37pm
pitbike502 wrote:
in case you fellas didnt know, his family posts on here frequently. this is kind of the thing that if you wouldnt say in front of...
in case you fellas didnt know, his family posts on here frequently. this is kind of the thing that if you wouldnt say in front of your mother, dont say it in front of some one elses.

and friday is right. god was watching over him, as any crash can be potentially fatal to a certain point
If God was watching over him, why did he crash in the first place? People never seem to think of that angle on things when they thank God when they or someone else lived or survived some kind of tragedy. My question always is: why did God put them in the position where He'd have to save them in the first place?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/21/2010 5:43pm
straight^ wrote:
Thanks for posting. Now take a break for a while.
Void Main
2/21/2010 5:44pm
straight^ wrote:
GuyB wrote:
jndmx
2/21/2010 5:54pm
straight^ wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Void Main wrote:
[img]https://blogs.smh.com.au/mashup/images/applause.gif[/img]
X2
JOHN CHOATE
2/21/2010 6:04pm
GuyB wrote:
Void Main wrote:
[img]https://blogs.smh.com.au/mashup/images/applause.gif[/img]
jndmx wrote:
X2
x3 Thanks Guy!!
mom241
2/21/2010 7:56pm
straight^ wrote:
Ok Ok I'll say it...

Just kidding boys.

There. Now enjoy your Goddam Sabbath!!!
The Sabbath is Saturday, not Sunday
mom241
2/21/2010 7:58pm
pitbike502 wrote:
in case you fellas didnt know, his family posts on here frequently. this is kind of the thing that if you wouldnt say in front of...

SL91 wrote:
If God was watching over him, why did he crash in the first place? People never seem to think of that angle on things when they...
If God was watching over him, why did he crash in the first place? People never seem to think of that angle on things when they thank God when they or someone else lived or survived some kind of tragedy. My question always is: why did God put them in the position where He'd have to save them in the first place?
So you think that if you put yourself in dangerous situations, God is going to make sure that everything is always great and never challenging? God didn't enter Trey into any races, he did that all on his own. Racing has consequences, both good and bad
mom241
2/21/2010 7:59pm
castloo424 wrote:
He's quite good. Knocked the wind out of himself, and the bike was really torn up (Andrew Short's going to kill him--LOL).

Rough night, next week will go better.

Thanks for asking.
bq_365
2/21/2010 8:12pm
He crashed Shorty's girl! Ahhh! I didn't want to ask him, but I'm glad to hear he's racing next weekend!
TeamGreen
2/21/2010 8:51pm
castloo424 wrote:
mom241 wrote:
He's quite good. Knocked the wind out of himself, and the bike was really torn up (Andrew Short's going to kill him--LOL). Rough night, next week...
He's quite good. Knocked the wind out of himself, and the bike was really torn up (Andrew Short's going to kill him--LOL).

Rough night, next week will go better.

Thanks for asking.
Actually, it's Dan Betley that hates it when the bikes get tore up...it cuts into his parts stash.

Post a reply to: Canard update?

The Latest