Canard racing Houston?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2010 2:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2010 2:43 PM

Maybe I missed it, but since I just read that Short gets his bike back, is TC taking the weekend off?

|

4/9/2010 2:44 PM

yes hes done with the 450's this season...

|

02 PW80 8) #N8 [LINK TO IMAGE]

4/9/2010 2:46 PM

Kinda sucks. I know a lot of people around Houston who are big fans of his.

|

4/9/2010 2:47 PM

WhipMeister wrote:

Kinda sucks. I know a lot of people around Houston who are big fans of his.

Im one for sure .. hope shorty can keep the momentum going on HIS bike... come on shorty!

|

02 PW80 8) #N8 [LINK TO IMAGE]

4/9/2010 2:48 PM

That was the arrangement. Done deal

|

The opinions expressed here are possibly not even those of the contributor.

4/9/2010 2:54 PM

i believe he will be a title contender next year in SX!

|

4/9/2010 3:12 PM

bobby397 wrote:

Tiltle contender? Let's start with Podium contender...

|

Relax this is suppose to be fun...

4/9/2010 3:44 PM

bobby397 wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

Are-you-fuggin'-kidding-me?

Homeboy went 5/6 podiums on the big bike. He's way past the point where he's just a podium contender.

|

4/9/2010 3:59 PM

bobby397 wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

He said next year. I think he has the podium contender thing down this year.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

4/9/2010 4:39 PM

bobby397 wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

i think podium has been checked off the list.....

|

4/9/2010 4:42 PM

Not unless he's riding doubles with Shorty.

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

4/9/2010 4:43 PM

Photo
|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

4/9/2010 4:50 PM

bobby397 wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

FreshTopEnd wrote:

Let's see.... Title contender? I am all about Trey Canard, great guy, talented and has shown he can win. But Title Contender? Are you forgetting that he hasn't even come close to actually winning a race this year? Not to discredit his podiums but I am pretty sure that if a few guys like say... Bubba, Reedy, Grant and Short were around that third place spot he keeps capturing might have been a little allusive.

Don't get me wrong I would have said you are nuts that Dungey is a true title contender, and I would be eating my words now. But Dungey doing so well makes Canards shot of a title that much more crazy. And If you think the top of the field is going to get whacked so thin for the second year in a row... You all are on good drugs!

|

4/9/2010 5:34 PM

BLAHBLAH wrote:

Let's see.... Title contender? I am all about Trey Canard, great guy, talented and has shown he can win. But Title Contender? Are you forgetting that he hasn't even come close to actually winning a race this year? Not to discredit his podiums but I am pretty sure that if a few guys like say... Bubba, Reedy, Grant and Short were around that third place spot he keeps capturing might have been a little allusive.

Don't get me wrong I would have said you are nuts that Dungey is a true title contender, and I would be eating my words now. But Dungey doing so well makes Canards shot of a title that much more crazy. And If you think the top of the field is going to get whacked so thin for the second year in a row... You all are on good drugs!

so what you are really trying to say is that when trey does all the pre-season preparation and testing and gets to the line with a bike bild for him like dungey did this year....then you might be eating your own words.........
if being a title contender means you have to win.....then there could be only one title contender........

|

4/9/2010 5:59 PM

Maybe they can give him Millsap's bike?

|

4/9/2010 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:01 PM

The new kids are coming pretty fast.

Stewart and Reed might have numbered days.

|

flarider wrote: I don't know shit
and I am damn glad for that

4/9/2010 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2010 6:13 PM

BLAHBLAH wrote:

bet you said the same about his rookie year against RV in the lites class....

|

4/9/2010 6:38 PM

BLAHBLAH wrote:

FreshTopEnd wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

He comes onto a 450 with minumal practice and podiums.

What do you think he will do next year when he has more seat time?

|

flarider wrote: I don't know shit
and I am damn glad for that

4/9/2010 7:55 PM

Realistically, with a healthy JS, CR, RD and RV, he'll be lucky to get on the box.

|

4/9/2010 8:22 PM

You fuckin' morons would argue about the color of the sky, good god...

|

4/10/2010 10:07 AM

kardy wrote:

THY SKY HAS NO COLOR IT IS THE REFLECTION OFF OF THE EARTH'S OCEAN THAT YOU SEE

|

4/10/2010 10:12 AM

Farva wrote:

He comes onto a 450 with minumal practice and podiums.

What do you think he will do next year when he has more seat time?

Do you mean with more preparation? Like he did coming into the west coast lites championship this year? Once again love Canard, Making all these podiums is amazing.... But Title Contender? Get Real?

|

4/10/2010 10:42 AM

I bet we see him whooping Wiemer's ass in Seattle. This little experiment has to have him in the right frame of mind to lay waste to the mini class.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

4/10/2010 11:23 AM

kardy wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

not neccessarily ... that depends on the time of day and the angle of the sun , as well as your global location relative to the equator and the north pole .

|

4/10/2010 11:29 AM

kardy wrote:

BLAHBLAH wrote:

eddie wrote:

not neccessarily ... that depends on the time of day and the angle of the sun , as well as your global location relative to the equator and the north pole .

eddie gets it

|

4/10/2010 11:33 AM

Cygnus wrote:

I bet we see him whooping Wiemer's ass in Seattle. This little experiment has to have him in the right frame of mind to lay waste to the mini class.

probably because Weimer will be riding for the championship. Weimer has that luxury because he has been smoking Canard all season

|

4/10/2010 11:46 AM

nytsmaC wrote:

Realistically, with a healthy JS, CR, RD and RV, he'll be lucky to get on the box.

This conversation is headed for the "*" discussion...

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.