Canadian Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2018 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 11:39 AM

The new series starts today with Arenacross.

You can watch live right now at http://rockstartriplecrown.com/live.html

The event started at 7PM PST/10PM EST

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/24/2018 7:36 PM

Track looks rough, a lot of moisture.

|

2/24/2018 7:43 PM

Wet BC winter dirt. Not the greatest element but it's dirt bike racing.

The entire series will be streamed on the site all year for free. Races are supposed to be archived on the site and YouTube for replay. No longer need to use Conx2share.

This series is a first for Canada so I'm looking forward to see where things go going forward.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/24/2018 8:07 PM

lotta plywood on that track. Thompson looks good, so far broadcast is flawless to.

|

2/24/2018 8:07 PM

Why so wet? I know they received a dump of snow but was the track built in the last day or two?

|

2/24/2018 8:25 PM

I'vegotthenutz wrote:

Why so wet? I know they received a dump of snow but was the track built in the last day or two?

Correct, the track was only built a day or two ago. Had to convert the hockey arena, so I'm guessing they're on a tight schedule. They said Alberta should be better (March 16th-17th @ Calgary Agrium Center)

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/24/2018 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 12:04 AM

Too bad about the dirt. Broadcast is clear and no buffering. Impressed.

|

2/24/2018 9:08 PM

Really a shame about the dirt, pretty much ruined what should have been a great event. Looks like a decent crowd turnout at least, especially considering the snowstorm.

|

2/24/2018 11:32 PM

That was the craziest race I've ever witnessed in person. The track was terrible, it was like walking on a waterbed filled with mud. The dirt that was brought in was frozen and then when it thawed it just turned to mush. It was a shame because there was allot of fast guys so it would have been a great race.

From what I understand it was the arena that made the arrangements for the dirt so unfortunately that really screwed over the Jetwerx guys. I don't think it was there fault at all. There was some pretty pissed off looking Pros after the races...lol

Over half the fields bikes were over heating and guys were cooking clutches like crazy.

|

2/25/2018 1:45 AM

jbrown15 wrote:

That was the craziest race I've ever witnessed in person. The track was terrible, it was like walking on a waterbed filled with mud. The dirt that was brought in was frozen and then when it thawed it just turned to mush. It was a shame because there was allot of fast guys so it would have been a great race.

From what I understand it was the arena that made the arrangements for the dirt so unfortunately that really screwed over the Jetwerx guys. I don't think it was there fault at all. There was some pretty pissed off looking Pros after the races...lol

Over half the fields bikes were over heating and guys were cooking clutches like crazy.

I've never seen so many bikes smoking as at the end of the 450 main. The mechanics all earned their paychecks tonight.

|

2/25/2018 5:34 AM

That was the spongiest dirt I’ve ever seen. Waaaaay worse than the bad Seattle & Indy years.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/25/2018 5:45 AM

I didn't get the chance to watch this weekend but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more Canadian moto!

|

2/25/2018 8:21 AM

Any links to results?

|

2/25/2018 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 6:13 PM

Yeah on the finish line humps you could see the whole mounds squishing under the weight of 2 bikes, from where I was sitting. Even after grooming the kids on 65s were digging deep ruts. It was a good show overall. Too bad about the dirt.

Cole Thompson and Tyler Medaglia had a good battle earlyfor 2nd in the 450s. Facciotti got the holeshot and ran away. Thompson was catching him at one point but crashed, then Tyler almost came back to him. So Facciotti, Thompson, Medaglia. 250 was Carson Brown, Maffenbeier, Tanner Ward.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/25/2018 11:35 AM

Will Koster and Travers still be hosting team for the outdoors? What are they up to now?

|

2/25/2018 11:41 AM

I'vegotthenutz wrote:

Will Koster and Travers still be hosting team for the outdoors? What are they up to now?

I'm hoping they'll bring them back for the outdoor series. Not sure what they do the rest of the time though.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/25/2018 12:00 PM

Flyin-W wrote:

Any links to results?

Sent them a message. Waiting to hear back from them. I looked on the site but doesn't seem to be posted yet.

For their first attempt with the stream it went great. 2018 should be a good year for Canadian MX.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/25/2018 12:10 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/25/2018 12:19 PM

Flyin-W wrote:

Any links to results?

Overall results are on the main page along with the Triple Crown Standings after Round 1.

http://rockstartriplecrown.com

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/25/2018 12:37 PM

Still showing a video cloud error under the broadcast archive, hopefully up soon!

|

2/25/2018 12:53 PM

I'vegotthenutz wrote:

Still showing a video cloud error under the broadcast archive, hopefully up soon!

Already let them know I couldn't watch on my phone. Are you using a PC?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/25/2018 1:11 PM

Yes PC

|