Canadian Nationals to be aired on Fox Sports

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2015 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2015 1:51 PM

Just saw this...

PR - FOX Sports and the Canadian Motosport Racing Corp. (CMRC) announce a new three-year agreement (2015-'17), bringing the Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals presented by Motovan to an already robust motor sports FOX Sports Racing lineup in Canada beginning July 18.

“We continue to look for opportunities to add quality programming to our FOX Sports Racing motor sports lineup,” said David Nathanson, head of business operations for FOX Sports. “Working with the CMRC, we believe the motocross nationals is a strong, home-grown series that offers quality competition and entertainment to our viewers in Canada.”

The deal includes twenty thirty-minute shows covering ten rounds of MX1 (450) and MX2 (250) classes.

“We are very excited to have the most entertaining motocross coverage broadcast on FOX Sports Racing and look toward to a positive relationship for years to come,” said CMRC President Mark Stallybrass.

Established in 1993, the CMRC-sanctioned Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals is a world-renowned championship tour, attracting top competitors from around the world. For more information on the series, please visit http://www.mxnationals.ca/ and follow on Twitter at @CMRCRacing.

For a look at the complete FOX SPORTS RACING programming lineup, please visit http://www.foxsports.com/motor/fox-sports-racing.

|

6/8/2015 1:25 PM

Good timing for my guy, Goerke.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

6/8/2015 1:42 PM

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo fantastic !!!

Love me some CanNats.

|

6/8/2015 1:49 PM

Yeah SWEET! I love watching the Canadian series. They get some awesome racing up North for sure. So does the first show air on July 18th?

P.S. Michael , the bottom Fox channel link you have isn't working for some reason.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/8/2015 1:51 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Yeah SWEET! I love watching the Canadian series. They get some awesome racing up North for sure. So does the first show air on July 18th?

P.S. Michael , the bottom Fox channel link you have isn't working for some reason.

Fixed.

|

6/8/2015 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2015 1:53 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

". . . we believe the motocross nationals is a strong, home-grown series that offers quality competition and entertainment to our viewers in Canada.”

|

6/8/2015 1:55 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

". . . we believe the motocross nationals is a strong, home-grown series that offers quality competition and entertainment to our viewers in Canada.”

Ahh, this could be a wrench in the spokes. laughing

|

6/8/2015 1:56 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Unless you're Canadian, eh? smile

|

6/8/2015 2:03 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Well Gawd damn it! Got my hopes up!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/8/2015 2:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2015 2:38 PM

Cock blocked by Fox ?

As the nice lady sings in Beverly Hills ....

Gimme Gimme ...... Gimme Gimme

|

6/8/2015 2:40 PM

Any Canadians get this channel?

Don't think I do with ExVu.

|

HAF

6/8/2015 2:41 PM

What Fox sports racing I'm on the west coast and it's not available here? Typical Fox .....limited areas?...

|

6/8/2015 2:45 PM

Thanks I know what it is,my post was geared towards it not being available on most carriers especially West coast!

|

6/8/2015 2:46 PM

Do you have Express Vu?

|

HAF

6/8/2015 2:53 PM

Maybe there will be one of those streams...

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

6/8/2015 2:58 PM

Well, I just did a live chat help dealio with 'Cyril' at Bell, and Bell as yet does not carry Fox Sports Racing. Supposedly in negotiations, and apparently 'anytime soon'. Also sounds like it will not be part of current packages & there will be extra cost.

So a good portion of Canada can't watch this stuff either - yet, at least.

|

HAF

6/8/2015 3:11 PM

Awesome! I enjoy watching the 250T vs 250F class.

|

6/8/2015 3:37 PM

Rogers carries fox sport racing, or fox sport 1 and 2? If so they are the only cdn cable company that carries this channel. Shaw cancelled the channel as of April 1st. Canadian cable fucking sucks. Terrible. The CRTC needs to go, like 25 years ago. Our own national championships aren't carried in our own country. Nice.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

6/8/2015 4:37 PM

This is great news!!

|

6/8/2015 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2015 5:04 PM

tomm55x wrote:

This is great news!!

I guess I can't watch it, I live in the US... Photo

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

6/8/2015 4:53 PM

Why must there always be a catch when I am just trying to watch some moto.... Why ? Why ? Why ?

|

6/8/2015 5:02 PM

I'm on Bell ExpressVu satellite and I guess it's a no go for Fox Sports.

Shit.

|

6/8/2015 6:17 PM

The irony of Americans not being able to watch a Canadian series is not lost on me....... only one provider is carrying FoxSports in Canada, so I can't watch it either. Hmmm, that's ironic too. Like rain on your wedding day

|

6/8/2015 6:22 PM

ML512 with the cockblock on America bro!

|

United States of America

6/8/2015 9:16 PM

chillrich wrote:

The irony of Americans not being able to watch a Canadian series is not lost on me....... only one provider is carrying FoxSports in Canada, so I can't watch it either. Hmmm, that's ironic too. Like rain on your wedding day

I understood your reference in the last sentence. Pretty sly wink

|

6/8/2015 9:26 PM

Are you f'n kidding me?? Not even available in most markets??? Just when I think I can't despise the Fox networks anymore, they pull this shit...

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.