Canadian Dirt Bike Stunt Gone Terribly Wrong

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2020 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2020 2:57 PM

Full send!!! 🏴‍☠️ 🇨🇦 Hip hip!

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

10/5/2020 3:16 PM

Damn... she has more balls than all those guys!

|

10/5/2020 3:23 PM

That was a tosh webredemption episode.

|

10/5/2020 3:23 PM

Think this has made its way here before and brought up the ole epic "seat bounce" thread! Regardless, what a bunch of idiots!

|

10/5/2020 3:32 PM

Yeah, let's not call the paramedics to take the proper cautionary measures.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/5/2020 3:40 PM

Should’ve added a tooth to the rear sprocket like MXA...

|

10/5/2020 3:41 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Photo

Yup, I'd really hate to see someone wind up in a wheelchair for the rest of their life (and that is exactly the kind of crash that could make that happen) for the sake of YouTube views... leave that stuff to Nitro Circus, etc.

|

10/5/2020 3:55 PM

Some of the shit those guys on the 1pug life channel have tried to pull off.... It's really a miracle there hasn't been somebody messed up for life. As funny as some of the jumps are, some of the stuff looks scary as hell.

|

10/5/2020 4:01 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Photo

mike117 wrote:

Yup, I'd really hate to see someone wind up in a wheelchair for the rest of their life (and that is exactly the kind of crash that could make that happen) for the sake of YouTube views... leave that stuff to Nitro Circus, etc.

Yeah. Fuck those guys. They take mentally challenged and desperate people and rig them up to those death-traps and ramps barely taped together.

I’ll watch their videos when they jump it themselves.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

10/5/2020 4:03 PM

That 1 pug guy is from the area surrounding my hometown. It would make the world a better place if something went horribly wrong for him.

|

10/5/2020 5:17 PM

It's Canada so I'm pretty sure that stunt was inspired by Red Green.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

10/5/2020 5:23 PM

omalley wrote:

Should’ve added a tooth to the rear sprocket like MXA...

Nice chirp Shoresy! . That made me laugh.

|

10/6/2020 1:22 AM

Didn’t the main dude get dinged for touching kids or something messed up like that? 🤮

|

10/6/2020 1:41 AM

Jesus. Didn’t even time to the jumps right sideways

|

10/6/2020 5:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2020 5:13 AM

Let's give it up for the dude casing the lower jump and riding out the huck-a-buck. He looked about like AC or Barcia at Thunder Valley. 30 seconds in is the best angle.

|

10/6/2020 8:03 AM

Should’ve slowed the rebound a couple clicks.

|

10/6/2020 8:14 AM

First and last one of those videos I’ll watch. That was fucking stupid.

|

10/6/2020 8:17 AM

I thought those videos were great, until I saw articles about what a piece of shit the guy behind it all is.

|

10/6/2020 7:53 PM

tingo wrote:

Let's give it up for the dude casing the lower jump and riding out the huck-a-buck. He looked about like AC or Barcia at Thunder Valley. 30 seconds in is the best angle.

haha agreed.

For some reason it made me think of a real life Boomhauer from King of the Hill jumping a lawn mower lol.

I'm surprised it made the Tosh show. I spent hours at this youtube channel five years ago when I discovered it. I had not been back since until the other night when I saw this wreck.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

10/6/2020 9:04 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Should’ve slowed the rebound a couple clicks.

Beat me to it.

Hope she's OK though. That looked nasty.

|

10/7/2020 12:50 PM

plowboy wrote:

If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.

|

2018 CRF250R

10/7/2020 12:59 PM

Not as bad as having worms in ur bum.

|

10/7/2020 1:52 PM

plowboy wrote:

feelit2morrow wrote:

If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy.

The Man's Prayer, "I'm a man but I can change, if I have to, I guess".

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

10/7/2020 3:47 PM

Actually that stunt went pretty much how I expected it would. cool

|

Ed Johnson

10/7/2020 4:00 PM

madmaxperformance wrote:

Didn’t the main dude get dinged for touching kids or something messed up like that? 🤮

From the (quick) research I did that was not in fact him but another Canadian you tuber he used to affiliate with called davidsfarm. 1pug has however been to jail for a few other things, not related to pedophila.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

10/7/2020 4:18 PM

Better coverage then NBC Sports. silly

|