Can we get the Vital MX spy plane in the air over Dade City please?

side-pipe
Fantasy
3300th
Looking at google maps this is gonna be a tight fit for Day in the Dirt.
Wondering how they plan on extending the track and making room for vendors/campers.
|
dedi684
2/8/2020 4:04pm
I may be wrong but part of the reason im not going is the chance it will be a shit show. It also seems like a lot of riders on the track at one time.
Btro317
2/8/2020 4:10pm
*Pulpmx drop* "What the hell happened??"

The Shop

tingo
2/8/2020 10:13pm
Heyyyo. Once upon a time, I was a Dade City kid. They can park people all the way out to the road, but yeah, not a lot of room in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully, they lined up the field next to the fairgrounds for extra parking. Also, don’t speed in Randy’s pits.
McG194
2/8/2020 10:54pm
Kinda what I was thinking, not tons of room around there. Seems like Gatorback would have been the natural choice. They could have included the Diamondback track to spread it out a bit. We race a Hare Scramble there every year.
Rickyisms
2/9/2020 12:55am
tingo wrote:
Heyyyo. Once upon a time, I was a Dade City kid. They can park people all the way out to the road, but yeah, not a...
Heyyyo. Once upon a time, I was a Dade City kid. They can park people all the way out to the road, but yeah, not a lot of room in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully, they lined up the field next to the fairgrounds for extra parking. Also, don’t speed in Randy’s pits.
Randy caught me in second gear in the pits when I was still on 85s. Made me push my bike in that nasty sand all the way to the gate.
side-pipe
Fantasy
3300th
2/9/2020 6:19am
dedi684 wrote:
I may be wrong but part of the reason im not going is the chance it will be a shit show. It also seems like a...
I may be wrong but part of the reason im not going is the chance it will be a shit show. It also seems like a lot of riders on the track at one time.
I survived pitbike des nations at Redbud anything else is gonna be a cake walk.

I'm looking forward to it not so much as a race but more as a good time with a bunch of like minded people. So far just signed up for the father/son race on saturday.

Post a reply to: Can we get the Vital MX spy plane in the air over Dade City please?

The Latest