Can my friends son sue Feld, AMA or Monster????

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2019 4:04 PM

My friends son bought the new Monster 2 Supercross game and has played it continuously for past 48 hours refusing to put down his control. This has resulted in him urinating and shatting his pyjama's causing severe sores and redness in his private area's!!!!!
In light of Limegate, do you think we can bring a class action against the parties involved in producing such addictive gaming?

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

2/10/2019 4:08 PM

Call CPS on your friends son's parents!

|

2/10/2019 5:09 PM

Insert facepalm here.

|

2/10/2019 5:15 PM

I logged in just to thumbs down

|

2/10/2019 5:22 PM

He's from "Great" Britain, so he can't help himself (or herself).

.

|

2/10/2019 5:30 PM

Yes

|

2/10/2019 6:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 6:00 PM

Call tim misny esq.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/10/2019 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 6:01 PM

Was there any lime burns?

|

2/10/2019 6:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 6:03 PM

how do dumb shit threads like this stay on the main page? serious question?

|

2/10/2019 6:09 PM

disbanded wrote:

I logged in just to thumbs down

I logged in just to thumbs up his thumbs down

|

2/10/2019 6:11 PM

Dumdasses keep bumping them up by commenting in them...............oh wait......nevermind

|

2/10/2019 6:27 PM

OP is definitely a dicknose.

|

2/10/2019 8:45 PM

I call that bad parenting.....he refused to put down the remote for 48 hours? Confiscate the effing console. Parents are in charge and it's up to them to enforce the rules.

|

2/10/2019 8:50 PM

GPrider wrote:

how do dumb shit threads like this stay on the main page? serious question?

People keep bumping them by asking silly questions

|

2/10/2019 9:57 PM

GPrider wrote:

how do dumb shit threads like this stay on the main page? serious question?

JustMX wrote:

People keep bumping them by asking silly questions

Thanks, I was also curious.

|

2/10/2019 10:52 PM

Probably not if he took the $5k and signed the paper work that most likely came with it.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

2/11/2019 7:25 PM

I haven't played a moto video game in years. Is it worth getting? What can it be played on? My kids moved out with the xbox .

|

Patrick Trowbridge

2/11/2019 11:45 PM

I’ve never understood people finding gross things funny. ?‍♂️

|

2/12/2019 1:19 AM

how did my trades thread get moved to non moto but this isnt in Dumbgeon LOL

|

2/12/2019 1:45 AM

Kkawi wrote:

how did my trades thread get moved to non moto but this isnt in Dumbgeon LOL

Because it's Rob and it's funny. He just made a sarcastic joke about 3 things that have been on the front page for a while...video games, limegate, and litigation.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/12/2019 1:58 AM

Trying to get British humour across to Americans, the struggle is real

|

2/12/2019 5:17 AM

Boomslang wrote:

I call that bad parenting.....he refused to put down the remote for 48 hours? Confiscate the effing console. Parents are in charge and it's up to them to enforce the rules.

Much ty for the insider information boomer.

|

2/12/2019 5:28 AM

cmx152 wrote:

Trying to get British humour across to Americans, the struggle is real

It’s just not funny at all. It doesn’t matter if it’s British or not. Most people understood he was trying to be funny just as they understood it wasn’t funny. I’ve heard better knock knock jokes from my ten year old.

|

2/12/2019 4:57 PM

Kkawi wrote:

how did my trades thread get moved to non moto but this isnt in Dumbgeon LOL

plowboy wrote:

Because it's Rob and it's funny. He just made a sarcastic joke about 3 things that have been on the front page for a while...video games, limegate, and litigation.

Finally someone gets it. This post was a joke trying to inject some light hearted humour into all these people getting their panties all twisted up about lime burns, wanting to sue Feld, drag SX down and a jab at many modern day kids who spend far too much time gaming and not living in the real world.
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all!
If you were offended you need to wake up and smell the coffee........

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

2/12/2019 5:51 PM

robkinuk wrote:

Finally someone gets it. This post was a joke trying to inject some light hearted humour into all these people getting their panties all twisted up about lime burns, wanting to sue Feld, drag SX down and a jab at many modern day kids who spend far too much time gaming and not living in the real world.
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all!
If you were offended you need to wake up and smell the coffee........

Apparently nobody here has a sense of humor, I got a chuckle out of it.

|

2/13/2019 9:57 AM

I bought that game and returned it for store credit in less than 24 hours

|

2/13/2019 10:00 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

I bought that game and returned it for store credit in less than 24 hours

That bad?

|

2/13/2019 10:12 AM

Blame it on dripping toast not the game.

Pork or beef dripping can be served cold, spread on bread and sprinkled with salt and pepper (bread and dripping). If the flavourful brown sediment and stock from the roast has settled to the bottom of the dripping and coloured it brown, then in parts of Yorkshire it is known colloquially as a "mucky fat" sandwich.

|

2/18/2019 7:26 PM

Yep. I’d contact Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe, attorneys at law...

|