Can Musquin Catch a Break?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 2:16 PM

I know Musquin is a foreigner and is not the people"s champ like K-Roc or Dean and is infamous for his cross jumping and we can never forget the BIGGEST TAKEOUT OF ALL TIME SOMETHING WE HAVE NEVER SEEN IN THE SPORT(sarcasm) but why does it seem like he is the villain to the fans and Tomac is their hero.

When I was watching the 2nd moto interviews few cheered when he got on the podium but when Tomac entered the vicinity of the podium the crowd went ballistic an started chaninting TOMAC! TOMAC! TOMAC! while Musquin was on the podium and Tomac still getting off the bike.

Later on when Musquin was talking to the crowd most cheered but a few were throwing thumbs down. Now I know this is a professional sport and not a child"s sport where everyody gets a participation trophy but it just seems like Musquin can never catch a break.

|

6/30/2018 2:17 PM

Just realized a thread was created about this same topic

|

6/30/2018 7:01 PM

It’s not that deep. We can boo or cheer for who ever we want.
Why does people who post on here want to portray fans who dislike a rider as classless or hillbilly?

|

6/30/2018 7:08 PM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

It’s not that deep. We can boo or cheer for who ever we want.
Why does people who post on here want to portray fans who dislike a rider as classless or hillbilly?

Hurt feelings

|

6/30/2018 7:18 PM

It’s a millennial thing this hurt feelings all the time.

|

6/30/2018 7:24 PM

He pulled over for Ryan Dungy in SX. We can’t let Marvin slide that easy

|

6/30/2018 11:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2018 11:50 PM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

It’s a millennial thing this hurt feelings all the time.

these hurt feelings and you're basically criticizing a group for stereotyping / portraying another group a certain way meanwhile you are doing the same by stereotyping millennials and portraying said group as such...
|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

7/1/2018 12:12 AM

Yeah he deserves respect but there is always gonna be some dumbass that just want to complain/boo.

|