Can I post this here... Moto/ USA ?? related

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2018 1:27 PM

.... Go Aiden !!
Saw it posted at a local restaurant in town yesterday. Not the best pic, just a quick pic and crop.

Thanks.... Photo

|

8/5/2018 1:42 PM

Anyone that can beat RV at anything...even tiddly winks deserves some support.smile

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/5/2018 1:47 PM

Tiddly winks? LOL. That's borderline Ned Flanders material.

Kid rips.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/5/2018 2:31 PM

#thefuture!

|

8/5/2018 2:33 PM

Yeah Aiden's speed and style remind me of myself a few years ago..... LOL I wish! I think it's awesome when a local community support their own in our sport. It brings some good attention to a sport that the majority know very little about. Good luck Aiden.

|

8/5/2018 2:48 PM

Cases of wine ... hmmmmmmwhistling

|

8/5/2018 2:52 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Kid rips.

Man, I remember getting a tiddly winks game for Christmas. Pretty sure my baby brother and the dog ate most of the winks. My Cajun Stepdad (mentioned in a different thread) thought it was a pussy game anyway. He built us a horseshoe pit....a man's game.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/5/2018 3:08 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Kid rips.

plowboy wrote:

Man, I remember getting a tiddly winks game for Christmas. Pretty sure my baby brother and the dog ate most of the winks. My Cajun Stepdad (mentioned in a different thread) thought it was a pussy game anyway. He built us a horseshoe pit....a man's game.

It's a game? I'm going to have to look that up. I've never heard of it. Pussy game lol.

On the other hand I'm pretty sure I've played horseshoe a few times.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/5/2018 6:53 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Cases of wine ... hmmmmmmwhistling

Hmmm some very good local wineries around here
— I would like some cases also hmmmm

|