Camping at MXON at Red Bud

Bluelion
8/22/2022 4:07am
The wife and I have recently purchased a toy hauler camper. And we are wanting to go to the MX of nations to camp at Redbud. But by the time we got our camper the campsites were all sold out.
So we are looking for somebody that cannot go that has a campsite and would like to sell their campsite.
|
Tuzzo123
8/22/2022 5:12am
There was a site for sale in the "bazaar" section of of Vital. Go check there and see if it's still available
Payup_199
8/22/2022 7:15am
FYI - hide all of your beer, and booze deep in the camper, inside stuff, under stuff, ect.... They physically searched our camper upon pulling into redbudd last MXON and took a few bottles we didn't have hidden well enough.
592DH
8/22/2022 7:26am
Bluelion wrote:
The wife and I have recently purchased a toy hauler camper. And we are wanting to go to the MX of nations to camp at Redbud...
The wife and I have recently purchased a toy hauler camper. And we are wanting to go to the MX of nations to camp at Redbud. But by the time we got our camper the campsites were all sold out.
So we are looking for somebody that cannot go that has a campsite and would like to sell their campsite.
I have a 3 day camp pass with an extra car pass for sale 440-420-2604
592DH
8/22/2022 7:30am
I have a 3 day camp pass and an extra car pass for sale
Call or text 440-420-2604

The Shop

ricko
8/23/2022 9:53am
Payup_199 wrote:
FYI - hide all of your beer, and booze deep in the camper, inside stuff, under stuff, ect.... They physically searched our camper upon pulling into...
FYI - hide all of your beer, and booze deep in the camper, inside stuff, under stuff, ect.... They physically searched our camper upon pulling into redbudd last MXON and took a few bottles we didn't have hidden well enough.
I had no issues last time, I didnt think alcohol was prohibited anyway?
eeazye
8/23/2022 10:07am
Payup_199 wrote:
FYI - hide all of your beer, and booze deep in the camper, inside stuff, under stuff, ect.... They physically searched our camper upon pulling into...
ricko wrote:
It seemed they were more after glass bottles which hard alchohol typically comes in. To expand on the contraband they were interested in, anything they construe could be used as a weapon they will confiscate or refuse entry if you don’t give it up. When they searched my van, they went through everything including my toolbox and confiscated a small ball peen hammer. I guess the pry bars and screwdrivers were no problem?

I didn’t sweat it, they have a job to do. They give you a claim ticket and bag the item at security. It was a a bit of a pain to backtrack to security to retrieve it, but this ain’t eeazye’s tool donation, so I got it back.
ricko
8/23/2022 10:14am
Payup_199 wrote:
ricko wrote:
eeazye wrote:
It seemed they were more after glass bottles which hard alchohol typically comes in. To expand on the contraband they were interested in, anything they construe...
It seemed they were more after glass bottles which hard alchohol typically comes in. To expand on the contraband they were interested in, anything they construe could be used as a weapon they will confiscate or refuse entry if you don’t give it up. When they searched my van, they went through everything including my toolbox and confiscated a small ball peen hammer. I guess the pry bars and screwdrivers were no problem?

I didn’t sweat it, they have a job to do. They give you a claim ticket and bag the item at security. It was a a bit of a pain to backtrack to security to retrieve it, but this ain’t eeazye’s tool donation, so I got it back.
Ah ok glass makes sense, I had all cans last time.
aeffertz
8/23/2022 10:17am
ricko wrote:
Ah ok glass makes sense, I had all cans last time.
Yeah, same here. It was listed that glass bottles are not allowed, not alcohol.
Mr. Afterbar
8/23/2022 2:48pm
Email tickets@redbudmx.com. There should be spots in lot 4 or 5 available because they got another chunk of land for camping and people have been upgrading leaving open spots. Worth a shot.
8/24/2022 1:56pm
Anyone know the facilities, I just changed from the off-site camp to lot 4 without thinking and didn't check what facilities where available.

I'll be arriving in a rented truck and a tent so really hope they have showers and toilets 🤞
Mr. Afterbar
8/24/2022 6:07pm
Anyone know the facilities, I just changed from the off-site camp to lot 4 without thinking and didn't check what facilities where available. I'll be arriving...
Anyone know the facilities, I just changed from the off-site camp to lot 4 without thinking and didn't check what facilities where available.

I'll be arriving in a rented truck and a tent so really hope they have showers and toilets 🤞
They had shower trailers in 2018 if I recall correctly.
SCAM124
8/25/2022 6:50am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2022 11:42am
I have a campsite in lot 4 for sale with an extra car pass. Unfortunately, we can't swing the camping portion of MXdN this year. Totally bummed out.

$325. Email shanlon124@hotmail.com if interested.

Post a reply to: Camping at MXON at Red Bud

The Latest

The Latest